Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zivdafast account banned.  (Read 231 times)
Zivdafast alt (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:20:36 AM

This is my alt of Zivdafast that Zivdafast get banned without knowing the reason, i want to make it clear if i do wrong thing in the account,  can someone enlighten me ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

Copy-pasting. Don't pretend you didn't know.

newspeechtopics.com/english-proverbs-no-pains-no-gains
Quote from: English_Master
Success can be won only at the cost of hard work. In other words, nothing can be achieved by sitting still. It is very essential to have an ambition in our lives. But just having an ambition is not enough. A person should also work hard to achieve his ambition. Only by shedding sweat, can one attain success in life. The lives of great men reveal that no one can achieve greatness overnight without necessary effort. There is no doubt that if a person makes vigorous and adequate efforts, he is sure to achieve his aim in life sooner or later. Those who neglect hard work and effort earn nothing. The great men of the world were ready to do hard work and were prepared to undergo suffering. They are held in high esteem today. A student can never become scholar unless he works hard, denies himself ease and pleasure, and devotes himself to books. No idler has ever achieved fame as a scholar.

Success can be won only at the cost of hard work. In other words, nothing can be achieved by sitting still. It is very essential to have an ambition in our lives. But just having an ambition is not enough. A person should also work hard to achieve his ambition. Only by shedding sweat, can one attain success in life. The lives of great men reveal that no one can achieve greatness overnight without necessary effort. There is no doubt that if a person makes vigorous and adequate efforts, he is sure to achieve his aim in life sooner or later. Those who neglect hard work and effort earn nothing. The great men/women of the world were ready to do hard work and were prepared to undergo suffering. They are held in high esteem today. As a example, a student can never become scholar unless he works hard, denies himself ease and pleasure, and devotes himself to books. No idler has ever achieved fame as a scholar.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: