Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auction: First ever pure silver Monero physical coin 1KingCK  (Read 1619 times)
Vigens (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:26:28 AM

Hate thrives me  Wink
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 09:28:06 AM

Hate thrives me  Wink
There is no hate here, just merely an objective assessment of your stupidity. You must be lacking general education or be very broke (I wouldn't exclude any strong drugs just yet). Time to pack your bags. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vigens (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:36:32 AM

Hate thrives me  Wink
There is no hate here, just merely an objective assessment of your stupidity. You must be lacking general education or be very broke (I wouldn't exclude any strong drugs just yet). Time to pack your bags. Roll Eyes

Actually you are correct. Price is extremely high, still there is already two offers on the table. In the end someone will be happy to receive this coin, and i will be happy for xmr i receive.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:26:04 PM

FYI - From the cryptonic.net validation site:

Coin ID: 1KingCK RP1hm14
First batch of pure silver Moneroj 2014
Release date: 2015-05-21

.999 Fine Silver Monero. Weight: 1.08 Oz. Diameter 34 mm. Thickness 3 mm. First batch of pure silver Moneroj ever created. It has the following words on the front side of the coin: VIVU LA FINANCA LIBERECO. 21 coins in batch. Very first coin in this batch is minted specially for the King of the Crypto Kingdom.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:09:03 PM

$200 in BTC, BCC or XMR if you want an offer..

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:13:32 PM

That's an absolutely amazing coin dude, I love that it read "1KingCK". I'm baffled that the people commenting here in this post are not intrigued by this one of a kind future million dollar coin.

I'll kick it off with a bid of 1000 XMR. I know that's below your starting bid but perhaps if we start there we can get somewhere, if that's fine?

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

I'll kick it off with a bid of 1000 XMR. I know that's below your starting bid but perhaps if we start there we can get somewhere, if that's fine?
You do realize that you've just placed a bid of ~$43 000 USD, right? The second best offer is $200, followed by $100.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:27:13 PM

You do realize that you've just placed a bid of ~$43 000 USD, right? The second best offer is $200, followed by $100.

Meh, it's only money. As in the case of many early XMR investors it's free money at that.

I'm certain that the auction will pick up a bit and we'll see an influx of XMR users willing to pay good money for this magnificant piece. There is and only ever will be one true King. Hold this coin and you'll be closer to him than ever.

Vigens (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:30:03 PM

That's an absolutely amazing coin dude, I love that it read "1KingCK". I'm baffled that the people commenting here in this post are not intrigued by this one of a kind future million dollar coin.

Thank you, i also agree that it is extremely rare coin. Specially people who have been playing the game Crypto Kingdom understand. I will remember your offer in case coin doesnt sell.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:31:51 PM

Meh, it's only money.
Money which you do not have. Why would you place a bid?

As in the case of many early XMR investors it's free money at that.
It is most certainly not *free money*.

I'm certain that the auction will pick up a bit and we'll see an influx of XMR users willing to pay good money for this magnificant piece. There is and only ever will be one true King. Hold this coin and you'll be closer to him than ever.
I have absolutely no reason to believe that anyone would pay 1k XMR for this, let alone the starting price or reserve. This got to be some kind of joke. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:34:35 PM

Meh, it's only money.

I have absolutely no reason to believe that anyone would pay 1k XMR for this, let alone the starting price or reserve. This got to be some kind of joke. Roll Eyes

If necessary I could crack open the old paper wallets containing thousands of XMR. They are however kept as fragments in 3 different locations in the world. Gathering these would prove quite the task but if necessary..

Let's see what happens to this auction and we can discuss the semantics afterwards.

Vigens (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

Meh, it's only money.

You need to educate yourself about the history of Monero and Crypto Kingdom. This auction is for certain people, you are not one of those people. So please stop thrashing my thread with negativity and see how it plays.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

If necessary I could crack open the old paper wallets containing thousands of XMR. They are however kept as fragments in 3 different locations in the world. Gathering these would prove quite the task but if necessary..
I take it this journey would require you several years, if not longer to complete? The legendary quest for XMR?

You need to educate yourself about the history of Monero and Crypto Kingdom. This auction is for certain people, you are not one of those people. So please stop thrashing my thread with negativity and see how it plays.
You need to go back into economics for illiterate idiots. I have no reason to stop posting in this thread. Maybe you should go back to the altcoin section and your shit Kingdom. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 03:02:49 PM

Meh, it's only money.

Dude I was trolling with the $200 offer, you are high on a long night of video games, fapping to some ADHD meds or just a total meth acid and crack addict.

no offence - but the asking price is obscene.  and I bought monero over a year ago...

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:05:57 PM

I take it this journey would require you several years, if not longer to complete? The legendary quest for XMR?

Several years? Yes.
Legendary? Yes.
Plenty a XMR at the end of the light? Yes.

I may have hidden one piece on the moon*, Figured that'd be the last place anyone would or could find.

*Not the actual moon but at the location of the famous 1969 "moon landing" filming site.

EDIT: No idea why I shared that. Oh well.. Time to get moving I guess, catch you all later.

klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:19:57 PM

starting price of 2200XMR. Bids can be made for a minimum of 100XMR. Buy it now price 5500XMR,

you missed some dots here and there OP.

I'll kick it off with a bid of 1000 XMR.

think about this bid twice Hhampuz   Lips sealed

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:28:15 PM

Meh, it's only money. As in the case of many early XMR investors it's free money at that.

This coins are extremely beautiful and for sure worth a lot. And everyoen shoudl do with their money as it pleases him.
But I dont know where you got any of "free money" XMR. But I as early investor paid mine  at totally normal price in June 2014. So if you have any almost free you are welcome to send them this way to an early investor.

And yes saddambitcoin i realized yesterday mine is not fully silver but silver plated.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:31:21 PM

I dont know where you got any of "free money" XMR. But I as early investor paid mine  at totally normal price in June 2014. So if you have any almost free you are welcome to send them this way to an early investor.

And yes saddambitcoin i realized yesterday mine is not fully silver but silver plated.

It depends on what you consider "money" being. As in XMR terms I did not get anything free, not at all. As in $ I did get a lot free due to the crazy increase in price, the last year has been pretty insane.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that XMR is not money, I have been advocating it being the "Cash of the internet" for a while now. I can't pay my bills with XMR though, not yet. Until then I have to see how much I've grown my $ capital over the years.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:41:07 PM

I dont know where you got any of "free money" XMR. But I as early investor paid mine  at totally normal price in June 2014. So if you have any almost free you are welcome to send them this way to an early investor.

It depends on what you consider "money" being. As in XMR terms I did not get anything free, not at all. As in $ I did get a lot free due to the crazy increase in price, the last year has been pretty insane.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that XMR is not money, I have been advocating it being the "Cash of the internet" for a while now. I can't pay my bills with XMR though, not yet. Until then I have to see how much I've grown my $ capital over the years.

Lots of  coins was really almost free at start. Monero was not, since had fair start and was highly mined from first day. That is what bothered me in your sentence.

This coin is extremely beautiful and is for sure worth a lot. And everyone is always free to do with their money. That is the main spirit of Bitcoin and specially Monero.
hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:59:22 PM

I think a fair starting bid would be 2 XMR.  Otherwise you are just wasting everyone's time. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: