Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

I have received payment, thank you, but I have not found your coin exchange place yet. If I know, which exchange will you use. are you going to use etherdelta ..?

They have been registered in Etherdelta but I see no transaction or buying and selling is done there. You need to be more patient because they need time to do it and you should keep the coin. HAPPY WAITING Smiley

I do not mind waiting, but dev does not provide the latest news progress about their project.
This is what worries me..

That's all we can do, can only wait when dev will give accurate about the Relest's price.
true is said to now do have to be patient to get more information about this project may indeed be the team was busy taking care of others, just wait easy to hope the team will give a good news indeed for this project. If you already have a coin is indeed better for safekeeping in the past hopefully later coins to enter the market with high-priced so as not to disappoint the expectation for him.

Hopefully you do to hold the coin with a long time will be sweet fruit that will be quoted in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

they should unlocked the token so other can dump this token ealier.. any dev to answer in here would be nice. we need an update in here also so it keep thread alive and active.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Bubus

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:29:10 PM

Any news? What about any exchange and project development? Why tokens are still locked? We need some update. Social media are dead too...
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

anyone can answer when will this token can be traded exactly?? i already tried to sell it but cannot. so i waste my gas on trying to put it on a sell list at etherdelta. look like dev are still holiday or something??

it will be just a job for you vain to dispose of the gas you are doing, this coin has not had transaction activity at this time. Better wait for the latest information from campaign manager.
like that above dude said. the token are might be still in locked. it mean it cannot been traded yet. yeah i dont care to try it my money to waste on gas.lol.
on telegram they say it will release on mid year this year. then just hodl it for now.

A long time to wait until the middle of this year but everyone here has no choice but to wait for it. Happy waiting

BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

anyone can answer when will this token can be traded exactly?? i already tried to sell it but cannot. so i waste my gas on trying to put it on a sell list at etherdelta. look like dev are still holiday or something??

it will be just a job for you vain to dispose of the gas you are doing, this coin has not had transaction activity at this time. Better wait for the latest information from campaign manager.
like that above dude said. the token are might be still in locked. it mean it cannot been traded yet. yeah i dont care to try it my money to waste on gas.lol.
on telegram they say it will release on mid year this year. then just hodl it for now.

A long time to wait until the middle of this year but everyone here has no choice but to wait for it. Happy waiting

a long time to wait until mid-year, but if the result is good then it does not matter too. there are also many old projects to enter the exchange and the results do not disappoint, hopefully this will also surprise investors and bounty hunter

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

they are not so active in this forum, so make everyone confused. if it is true in the middle of this year. at least they've made an announcement in this thread.

TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:56:23 PM

It is very strange, that they don't make any new tweets and facebook posts. They have only 97 members in Telegram. People don't have any interest to this project.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:21:20 AM

they are not so active in this forum, so make everyone confused. if it is true in the middle of this year. at least they've made an announcement in this thread.

This is confusing because the last active campaign manager January 26, 2018, 07:28:43 AM and doesn't provide the latest information about this. I hope Campaign manager or Dev responds to this issue.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

I think nothing to be worried about as approximately 2 weeks ago they finished fund raising. They seemed very confident about the availability of funds what they raised to develop the project as don't want more. This is the statement they left on opening page. Social media is silent but hopefully they were be up very soon.
jekanmasin

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:29:33 AM

look like the project has been abandoned by dev.. after got the investor money the are being silent until now. even token are still have been locked to trade. so it almost zero and very risky invesment. the dev has no idea how to hold others money. they just think about their only. if the token can be trade i will sell all my token now as im see this project are another failure project. i hate project that so silent.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

I think nothing to be worried about as approximately 2 weeks ago they finished fund raising. They seemed very confident about the availability of funds what they raised to develop the project as don't want more. This is the statement they left on opening page. Social media is silent but hopefully they were be up very soon.

Something good, they do their work slowly but surely. I really like this way and I will wait for the time everyone tells me about the success of this project.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

Something good, they do their work slowly but surely. I really like this way and I will wait for the time everyone tells me about the success of this project.

What do you mean by Slowly but surely ...
If you read 4-5 pages to the back, there is no news about the progress of this project. There is not even an announcement about how much money they have collected during ico.

I would not say this project is a scam, but if it's been so long there's no news from this project ... it means the project is dead
jekanmasin

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

If you read 4-5 pages to the back, there is no news about the progress of this project. There is not even an announcement about how much money they have collected during ico.

I would not say this project is a scam, but if it's been so long there's no news from this project ... it means the project is dead

we already see too many project was abandoned even back my strong company. so no new update no news its mean death. i agree with that. this is our money. we had a r8 to know new updates.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

we already see too many project was abandoned even back my strong company. so no new update no news its mean death. i agree with that. this is our money. we had a r8 to know new updates.

ICO has end and the token has been sent to all participants but the tokens don't have any price it is tantamount to meaningless.
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

hope will be more infomaiton ,i will keep my eye on your project .good luck guys
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

hope will be more infomaiton ,i will keep my eye on your project .good luck guys

Hopefully what you hope will materialize as I see this project does not provide the latest information about their coins and their coins have no price.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

actually I have forgotten this project, because at the first ICO, the funding progress was slow, and suddenly there was a REST coin coming in. so I reopened this project and still the same, very minimal information and news. hopefully there is a miracle to the life of this project
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

actually I have forgotten this project, because at the first ICO, the funding progress was slow, and suddenly there was a REST coin coming in. so I reopened this project and still the same, very minimal information and news. hopefully there is a miracle to the life of this project

Slow process and no recent updates about this project make people get bored with this. Will this take a very long time?

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

Slow process and no recent updates about this project make people get bored with this. Will this take a very long time?

Forget this project let the token become a collection in your wallet.
If we are lucky, maybe in the future we will profit.

Life goes on and there are many good projects out there waiting for your contribution Smiley
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

Forget this project let the token become a collection in your wallet.
If we are lucky, maybe in the future we will profit.

Life goes on and there are many good projects out there waiting for your contribution Smiley

has this project failed? and dev will not be thinking about this project again , if it is true really very in pity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: