Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy coins that have just been mined.  (Read 1021 times)
smarttrade (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:11:23 PM

I want to buy coins that have just been mined. Are such coins more valuable than conventional ones?
Interested in coins with the shortest possible chain from the moment of receiving the award for mining
This service of buying coins on an ongoing basis could interest the public? With a surcharge of 0.5% for example
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

I want to buy coins that have just been mined. Are such coins more valuable than conventional ones?
Interested in coins with the shortest possible chain from the moment of receiving the award for mining
This service of buying coins on an ongoing basis could interest the public? With a surcharge of 0.5% for example
I don't think that they have any additional value... I mean.. Bitcoins don't age? Unlike real-life coins, oxidation or anything else is no problem. They stay the same bits.

Regards,
Trump

smarttrade (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:55:42 AM

I don't think that they have any additional value... I mean.. Bitcoins don't age? Unlike real-life coins, oxidation or anything else is no problem. They stay the same bits.

Regards,
Trump

For me the minimal transaction chain is important from the moment of receiving the reward, thus there will be minimal risks of obtaining stolen coins
erisi121

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:12:24 AM

whats the difference between legit and stolen coins?
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:36:18 AM

whats the difference between legit and stolen coins?
IKR! They're exactly the same! I don't get this guy...

Regards,
Trump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: