Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: butterfly labs bfl 50gh/s (60gh/s) asic units shipped yet?  (Read 1005 times)
tempbtc (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 10:46:25 PM

Hi folks... I found it interesting seeing a post in a classified ad that they were selling their 50gh/s bfl asic unit that the received last week. However, I've only read that bloggers and tech like have received devices and I only the jalapeños were sent out.... can anyone out there confirm if any 50gh/s shipped out and received? If I'm as updated as I think I am then bfl is currently working out their power supply configuration for the 50gh/s due to an unexpected power consumption.

Appreciate you taking the time....
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeadEyeCool

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:11:56 PM

I don't know about those machines shipping... I have a friend of a friend that just got his 5gh rig. Took about 6 months after order.
AzureEngineer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:21:23 PM

Don't worry man, I'm sure they'll ship in two weeks!

Nope, couldn't keep a straight face.

My name was simply a play on "Blue Engineer" from Team Fortress. I am not affiliated with Microsoft or the Azure project.
tempbtc (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:28:17 PM

I should have mentioned that I was asking because I was considering to buy from this seller... but have this overwhelming feeling that its a scam... they haven't responded to my emails.
middlemarkal

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 11:31:48 PM

If they received it, it would be the 60Gh unit, or 1 50 + 2*5, since they would be in the first lineup, before the spec changed.

But on the BFL site they say that they are still doing revision on the board.

Probably scam

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: