Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:25:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][ICO] AR-Token by Cappasity | Extending the AR/VR  (Read 53512 times)
mashac (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:38:38 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 12:55:42 PM by mashac

Our vision: the sweeping expansion of AR/VR experiences

Cappasity will introduce a global ecosystem of AR/VR services through the establishment of a new cooperative model. In this model, users and developers will benefit from easy 3D object creation and delivery while businesses will receive access to a broad range of 3D content.

Kosta Popov, CEO
Founded his first company in 2005. Has more than 10 years’ experience in 3D technology and IT business development. Named Intel software innovator in 2016 (https://goo.gl/Fbcff4)

Marianna Alshina, CBDO
Experienced in digital marketing and raising new partnerships, Marianna has participated in a great number of campaign launches all over the globe.

Alex Chegaev, CTO
A system architect with profound understanding of complex systems’ architecture, computer vision, and machine learning.

ICO sale start: mid september

Augmented and virtual realities (AR/VR) have the potential to become a disruptive innovation that will change the business landscape across many industries. However, the lack of 3D content is a constraining factor preventing the massive expansion of AR/VR. The next wave of the AR/VR revolution will be driven by content creators working together and contributing to the new ecosystem.
We’ll address creative content demand with our Cappasity ecosystem that makes 3D modelling of real objects accessible to anyone. The AR/VR tool kits available via the ecosystem platform will allow 3D models to be built with any camera and submitted to our 3D content base. The content base will be accessible for endless business cases in the e-commerce, video game and entertainment industries. AR has the full potential to be a major constituent element of contemporary e-commerce and mobile commerce going forward. According to Citi Bank research, AR commerce is expected to represent 25% of online retailing by 2035, equating to $1.3 trillion . There are also many other fields that can benefit from the use of AR/VR technologies, including:

●   Console & Mobile gaming
●   Theme Parks & Amusement
●   Media & Advertising
●   Sports
●   Music
●   Automotive
●   Education
●   Medicine & Healthcare
●   Industrial use, Factory operation

Goldman Sachs expects the AR/VR software market to achieve $35bln  by 2025, with 60% of VR/AR software revenue driven by the consumer.

AR Tokens (ART) will be issued to create a decentralized billing system secured by well-designed smart contracts and able to handle a large number of microtransactions. ARTs are going to be used to finance AR/VR ecosystem development and to facilitate 3D content exchange with a single digital currency within the ecosystem community. Thanks to the innovative EOS blockchain, users will not have to pay transaction fees like they do when using Ethereum or Bitcoin. In order to preserve economic incentive and not to hinder tokens' transferability and the development of our ecosystem, the AR Token will be issued as ERC-20 Ethereum Token and then transferred into EOS blockchain as soon as the EOS Mainnet is put into operation. ART value will depend purely on the AR/VR network ecosystem’s growth, determined by the massive expansion of 3D content use and Cappasity’s decentralized platform improvements.

Ecosystem members will use ARTs to pay for:

●   Subscription to the 3D content base
●   3D content purchases at the seller’s price
●   3D content rental for commercial purposes

Active contributors will be rewarded with ARTs for:

●   Uploading unique 3D content
●   Verification and moderation of the content
●   Selling or renting out their original 3D content

●   Algorithm - Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPOS)
●   Coin Name - AR Token
●   Coin Abbreviation - ART
●   TxFee - 0%
●   Distribution - 70% Purchasers, 12% Early Contributors, 18% Founders’ Endowment

Thank you for taking a look at our project. Please follow the link below, where we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have: tokensale@cappasity.com

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GolumDeMort

Activity: 672
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:39:38 AM

Hello! Let me reserve the translation of the bitcointalk Russian thread/site/whitepaper.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

Let me translate to indonesian

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mashac (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:45:00 AM

Hello! Let me reserve the translation of the bitcointalk Russian thread/site/whitepaper.

Hello, GolumDeMort and Trinaldao

Thank you for participating. We will take your reservation into account. Stay tuned!
mashac (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

We will add the additional information on bounties for translations shortly.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:59:01 AM

Hello, GolumDeMort and Trinaldao

Thank you for participating. We will take your reservation into account. Stay tuned!

okey , thanks dev Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

Reserve for Portuguese Translation! I will wait the bounty program Cheesy
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:07:52 PM

hello dev please reserve to me italian
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

There still sometimes for the ICO to start, during that time i could learn more about this project.
This project is really catch my interest, I like VR so much, that is kind of cool and entertaining.
M-theory

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:27:22 PM

Great to see well-established company willing to undertake the ICO.

That is the clear signal: the day when 20% of world businesses will use this (better regulated than now) style of raising the capital, is quite close.
wyz2484

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:46:29 PM

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run
mashac (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:52:48 PM

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run

There still sometimes for the ICO to start, during that time i could learn more about this project.
This project is really catch my interest, I like VR so much, that is kind of cool and entertaining.
Great to see well-established company willing to undertake the ICO.

That is the clear signal: the day when 20% of world businesses will use this (better regulated than now) style of raising the capital, is quite close.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will try our best to give additional information in the nearest future. Meanwhile, you can visit our websites and social media pages, to learn more technical information about the project.
Ivlarshall

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:28:23 PM

Hi! When will the mobile app be released? Can't wait to try it out.
mashac (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:27:57 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 08:15:13 PM by mashac

Hi! When will the mobile app be released? Can't wait to try it out.

Mobile application Easy 3D Scan is the most important direction, so we will do our best to release it approximately in 2018 Q2 after e-commerce integration.
boyprodn

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

reserved translation to Vietnamese sir.
mashac (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:39:30 PM

reserved translation to Vietnamese sir.

We have taken you into account. Looking forward to cooperating.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:41:15 PM

Reserved translation to Turkish.
mashac (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:43:44 AM

Reserved translation to Turkish.

Thank you so much! We've taken your reservation into account, please wait for additional info on translations Smiley
Cherry.W

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:54:07 AM

support,the idea is good, will pay attention to your post and further information.
I would like to reserve Filipino translation if needed. Thank you.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:03:17 AM

Hello Dev,

Let me have the opportunity on translating your ANN Thread and your Bounty Thread (if ever you need it to be translated) to Filipino.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: