Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】🌟REMME: Blockchain powered authentication from the future🌟  (Read 5529 times)
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

Sharing the post from REMME's Medium Blog

Announcing the REMME Public Sale Whitelist Details

We’re happy to see that our community is growing so fast! We now have over 5,000 active and highly engaged Telegram members and more than 15,000 subscribed to our token sale mailing list. These numbers have taken us by surprise, and caused us to give thought to the fairest means of conducting our crowdsale, which is launching in February. After careful consideration, we’ve decided to open a whitelist. That way everyone will have a chance to register, and it will make our token generation event easy to administer.

There will be two whitelists for the REMME token sale:
Telegram Community Whitelist

We love our community and are extremely appreciative of their support. That’s why we want to give our Telegram members the opportunity to be the first to join us.

To participate in Telegram community whitelist you need to:

Join our Telegram group
    Pre-register via bot.

Pre-registration starts: January 27 at 12:00 UTC.
    Pre-registration ends: January 29 at 12:00 UTC.

The bot will check that you’re a current member of our Telegram community and you will be asked to submit your email address. You can then proceed to registration on our website when it starts (on January 29, at 18:00 UTC)

More details will be announced in our group and Telegram news channel.

3. Complete your registration on website.

Starts on: January 29 at 18:00 UTC
    Ends on: January 30 at 18:00 UTC

The first step here will be to validate your reserved place and then add some basic information such as your name and purchase amount. Nothing too crazy: just follow the clear instructions that will be provided during the registration process.

‼️ Please note that you should complete the entire registration process, first securing your place via bot and then filling in additional information on our website.

You won’t be able to apply for the Telegram Community whitelist after January 29, at 12:01 UTC (when pre-registration is closed), but you will still have a chance to join the Public Whitelist.
Public Whitelist

The Public Whitelist starts on January 30 at 18:01 UTC (London time) and will last till February 11 at 20:00 (UTC). During this time everyone is welcome to join by creating an account on our website and filling in the necessary information.
Contribution period

The REMME token sale opens on February 13, 2018 at 20:00 UTC and will be structured as follows:

Day 1 (24 hours): The token sale will be open to Telegram community members only. Every participant will receive a 10% bonus.
    Day 2 (24 hours): Members of the Public Whitelist can join the token sale and will receive a 10% bonus.
    Day 3 (24 hours): Everyone can participate in the token sale and receive a 10% bonus, with no need to be whitelisted.

We may also decide to apply a maximum personal cap on days one and two, but this will be based on the volume of whitelist applications. Join our Telegram group and stay tuned for further updates. We look forward to welcoming you to the REMME token sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pivooooo

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

Sites use a simple username/password protection along with the increasingly popular 2 Factor Authentication format that many are used to. When a user needs to log in to their service, however, they open themselves up to a lot of attack vectors that hackers and other parties can use to their advantage. A hacker can install a keylogger, for example, on the potential victim’s system and look for the keystrokes that denominate the password – moreover, passwords themselves are often easily cracked with dictionary attacks, massive password leaks, or user error/idiosynchrasies. An example of the latter is the password “password1”, which remains one of the most used passwords worldwide – users in many cases have little to no defense in securing their account from would-be intruders. With the release of your product, 2 Factor Authentication will remain in the past?
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

I included Remme in 4 of my YouTube videos. Is there a reward for that?

Top 15 ICOs February 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Tl7QvsA_Q
Top 10 ICOs February 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56IqXmDVw1c&t=190s
Top 5 ICOs February 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6C_B-Ag5Rc&t=269s
Top 3 ICOs February 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcy5IE8mR7E

This is my ETH address:  0x2b9840F282F167E8e8b0Ed8c2938DCaa1006c5D4

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

REMME has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the REMME on WISERICO and follow REMME on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

REMME is a distributed authentication, designed to replace passwords with digital certificates. 65% of confirmed data breaches involve weak, default or stolen passwords and cybercrime costs the global economy around $400 billion annually. REMME’s next-gen Access Management solution eliminates the risk of user credentials being leaked and does away with weak means of protection.

humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

DO you plan  bounty company?
Flodner

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

As I know REMME do not plan bounty.
Token sale starts on February 13, and they have huge interest from investors of different size.
So I can understand that they don't need bounty and have no time for it.

Flodner

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

Check this interview with Alex Momot, CEO of REMME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHbTFPExhs

Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:28:03 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:39:00 PM by Apekool

Yes, I heard of this somewhere before and it was very interesting. Reading whitepaper.

Do I read it right that the tokens facilitates all kinds of things on the network, but is also part of the personal key / authentication? I'm a noob with this, can someone explain the basic idea of how the token, network, and personal keys are related? You store passwords on a token and use that to authenticate yourself at different locations/accounts that have different passwords and methods  of authentication?

edit: watching vid

Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

Can I still register? When I fill the form it says I have to register at Telegram, but I'm in the channel with my phone.

Flodner

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

Hello Apekool,

I'm sharing the pinned info from REMME telegram, I think it answers all your questions about registration.
If you are already in Telegram group you probably know that REMME's team is very responsive there, so don't hesitate to ask them if you have more questions.

/////

WE AT REMME WILL NEVER MAKE DIRECT CONTACT WITH YOU LOOKING FOR ETH,IF ANYONE DOES THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!

Members of the Telegram Community whitelist need to:

-  Complete the registration process on tokensale.remme.io by February 11, 20:00 UTC (extended).

-  Enter your ETH wallet address where REM tokens should be sent. This address will be whitelisted in smart contract. You will be able to participate ONLY using this address.

-  Save changes.

More details you may find here: https://medium.com/remme/update-on-the-forthcoming-remme-public-sale-c44789d74497

You will get an e-mail from registration@remme.io  and can either follow the link or go directly to tokensale.remme.io and complete registration.
REMINDER

PRE-REGISTRATION TO THE TELEGRAM WHITELIST IS OVER! TO CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION  ASK @RRegistrationBot

IF YOU ARE PRE-REGISTERED YOU SHOULD COMPLETE YOUR  REGISTRATION  AT TOKENSALE.REMME.IO

IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED YOU MAY JOIN STARTING FROM THE THIRD DAY OF SALE – FEBRUARY 15

🚀Public sale: Feb 13 20:00 UTC until Mar 13 20:00 UTC or the hard cap is reached. 🚀

General information on tokensale

The Min Inv is 0.1ETH.
The Max only for the 1st day 15 ETH
Token price is USD 0.04.

Bonus of 10% for days 1-3 and 5% for days 4-7.

Total Supply : 1B. 500m for sale (pre-sale+public).

Group admins @IrynaSlobodianiuk @Kate_Pospelova @AMomot @serhioandros @Havin_a_daydream @Eoghan2 @shakilGF @ajajay

FAQ:
1. What I need to do for participating in public sale? - You should be pre-registered via bot (pre-registration is over) and complete your registration till February 11, 20:00 (UTC). More details: https://medium.com/remme/update-on-the-forthcoming-remme-public-sale-c44789d74497
2. Any whitelisting needed for main sale? - Yes, please see the link above.
3. Is there a KYC? - There will be only the basic KYC, no need to upload documents and wait for verification. Just simple form.
4. What countries can participate? - All countries, we don't have restrictions.
5. Currencies accepted: Days 1-2: ETH Day 3 - until the end of token sale: ETH, BTC, KCS, BNB

Useful links

White Paper https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1jTRGmj_3khUV9RTERnYzNvaE0/view
Website tokensale.remme.io

S3cco

Activity: 2033
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Bitcoin Garden: REMME Aims to Provide Next-Gen Access Protection by Making Passwords Obsolete
https://bitcoingarden.org/remme-aims-provide-next-gen-access-protection-making-passwords-obsolete/

Data protection has become paramount in the digital age, where security breaches can cost corporations billions of dollars and increase the likelihood of identity theft for users. Even though we have come a long way from traditional security to the username/password architecture, there is still considerable room for human error.

According to a recent study published by researchers at Google and Berkley: “Over the course of March, 2016–March, 2017, we identify 788,000 potential victims of off-theshelf keyloggers; 12.4 million potential victims of phishing kits; and 1.9 billion usernames and passwords exposed via data breaches and traded on blackmarket forums.”

Not only are these statistics alarming, they also show that the existing systems are not very effective. Secure passwords are hard, if not impossible to remember, and memorable passwords often include patterns of numbers and words which can be used by persistent attackers to gain access.  The same study also reveals the top 10 most common passwords from past leaks, with 123456 at the top of the list....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Project is good according review of some sites. But seem have not bounty for followers.
Good luck devs.
Miguelr260

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

Why is the bitcointalk a bit dead? They posted this announcement months ago and there is almost no activity going on here.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

It's not dead, just people who are interested in REMME feel more comfortable to speak in Telegram group.
26k+ members in Telegram group! Two months ago I was following and taking part in conversation there, but not with such big amount of messages it's hard to read everything)
And REMME's CEO is also visiting this thread, you can see his post. If you have some questions don't hesitate to ask!

krypto-joop

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

just finished our German ICO review here on REMME http://www.kryptovergleich.org/ico/remme-ico/
Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

Why there Telegram group is not working anymore? Is everything alright?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
wiction

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

Why there Telegram group is not working anymore? Is everything alright?

I think they temporarily shut it down because scammers instantly appeared. I actually got approached by one just for being in the group.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

REMME conducted successful token sale, lets congratulate them! The sale lasted a bit more than 24 hours, as the first day had maximum cap per registered user of 15 ETH. So basically after 20:00 (GMT) biggest part of token sale was done during first minutes. Then the next day (when the maximum cap per person was listed) the remaining amount of tokens were bought in 1 minute or so.
That's very good, I hope soon they will develop great product, so let's keep this thread observing it!
Personally I'm interested to see their password system integrated into crypto-exchanges. It seems for me that Binance and Kucoin are on the list, because for day 3+ of token sale it was written that BNB and KCS would be accepted too. Why would it be if not some agreement or idea of cooperation with both exchanges. But that's only my thoughts) I think somebody from REMME team can either confirm or deny this.

Regarding Telegram, I just checked and both groups work (English and Russian/Ukrainian)
REMME team didn't lock them after sale start and there were so many scammers posting. So the admins banned a lot of people.
If you don't see the group may be you were banned accidentally. Well, don't be very sad, I was banned too)
Probably it was accidentally, but they have 26 000 of users in main Telegram group, so few users more, few users less doesn't change much.
I remember I was posting some congratulations regarding very fast sale, then I just saw that both group disappeared from my laptop.
But I have another Telegram on mobile, so I just checked and both groups work.

abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

when exchange, so i can buy at lower than ico price
Flodner

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

Soon trading will be available. Tokens are locked for 10 days after sale end (it ended on February 14), so in 5 days or something like that tokens should be available for sale.
On Etherdelta I already noticed "Buy" offers, so probably the first trading will start there.
If you want to buy fast - do it there

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: