Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】🌟REMME: Blockchain powered authentication from the future🌟  (Read 5529 times)
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

Promising #startups like REMME are using #blockchain technology to provide a solution to the weaknesses of password #security. They aim to provide a simpler and much more secure solution that could completely change the way we protect our data

https://itsblockchain.com/blockchain-might-be-the-way-to-make-passwords-a-thing-of-the-past/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

Beginner’s Guide to REMME: Making Passwords Obsolete with Blockchain Tech

REMME has the goal of making passwords obsolete, instead giving users next-generation access protection. REMME builds a distributed Public Key Infrastructure Protocol (PKI) to resolve issues related to access management. It also includes a set of dApps on top of this protocol. Users generate specific SSL/TLS certificates for their devices instead of relying on passwords. The relevant certificate data gets managed via the blockchain, so hackers find it extremely difficult to use a fake certificate.
https://blockonomi.com/remme-guide/

alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Insights from EthCC 2018 in Paris with the REMME team

Members of our team are just back from the Ethereum Community Conference in Paris, and they’ve got good things to report. We learned a lot, networked a lot and talked a lot about REMME, blockchain scaling, decentralization and other matters that are close to our heart. EthCC was a great success, and the excitement within the conference hall was palpable. Over 650 attendees and 130 speakers from all over the world converged to discuss four major topics: Scalability, Anonymity, Development Tools, and Governance.

This latter topic was tackled by Bob Summerwill on Thursday in his address, in which the Ethereum community manager urged an end to “tribalism” in favor of a renewed spirit of cooperation. Ethereum developer Vlad Zamfir also weighed in, speaking of the “coordinance problem” that governance needs to resolve.

https://medium.com/remme/insights-from-ethcc-2018-in-paris-with-the-remme-team-463853c811b6
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

I have a noob question.

Isn't what Remme does basically turning devices into physical keys? If you lose the key everyone can use it, right? So if I lose my smartphone which contains the key for my secret vault full of treasures, the finder of my phone could empty my vault with ease?
SpectrumSinclair

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

@Alex Momot

Only reason I am posting this here is because you or some of your admins banned me from telegram channel so you can have a monologue where you call me (indirectly though) a novice in crypto, while now you look like one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/remme/comments/84lzqg/so_who_is_dumping_millions_of_remme_tokens_with

Check how you said no tokens left, when I see bunch of them on IDEX.

I would have preferred to keep this within our group on telegram, but, again, you banned me so here is where I will continue with this. Try removing, deleting or anything of sorts to these posts and I can spare some crypto to upvote my article on steem (along with keylogging fiasco btw).

It is obvious to investors in crypto that many projects dont care about them once the ICO is done and they have their money, but at least be honest about it. Even if you are being unfair, is there a reason to dump so many tokens at once to get the price where it is? Are advisors in a hurry to sell?

Finally, I resent the fact you have only 399704089.9771 tokens in your main wallet. It should be 400 million exactly! Why would you sell 296k of reserve funds? Yes, I am nitpicking here, but you just finished ICO and you are already down to reserve funds?

Michi183

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

i need a Token Contract Address for add my REM on myetherwallet
anybody can help?  Roll Eyes

edit: sry, found it on etherscan  Grin Tongue

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1282949
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===
Flodner

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Only reason I am posting this here is because you or some of your admins banned me from telegram channel so you can have a monologue where you call me (indirectly though) a novice in crypto, while now you look like one:

Interesting post, but even if it's everything like  you wrote (which I can't check so I can't be sure), as I see it's matter of 2 Tx.
It's impossible to be confident in all advisors, partners, etc... but as I heard not everyone even received tokens from them, and the team's tokens are locked.
I think now it's hard situation on market in general, later let's hope it will be restored along with price

If you want, you can PM me your telegram name and I can message somebody from Remme team (i.e. Iryna Slobodianiuk whom you mentioned) so may be they can remove your ban from the group.

SpectrumSinclair

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:43:52 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 09:32:26 PM by SpectrumSinclair

as I see it's matter of 2 Tx.

yeah, this is all about 2 TXs... lets all play naive. If you can do something, can you get us wallet addresses of these so called advisers and partners who are getting another 100 million (Didnt see Bill Gates there....) in 6 months (actually less)? Not asking for names to be placed alongside the wallet addresses, just wallet addresses with 100 million released to them so we can see beyond 2 TX as you said (for anyone reading this, he is oversimplifying with this 2 TXs).

Not interested in participating in a telegram channel where I get restricted for asking questions. That is the reason this ended on reddit and here, something to think about when they decide to do it again (or give wrong people admin rights).
Flodner

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:49:11 AM

yeah, this is all about 2 TXs... lets all play naive. If you can do something, can you get us wallet addresses of these so called advisers and partners who are getting another 100 million (Didnt see Bill Gates there....) in 6 months (actually less)? Not asking for names to be placed alongside the wallet addresses, just wallet addresses with 100 million released to them so we can see beyond 2 TX as you said (for anyone reading this, he is oversimplifying with this 2 TXs).

I can't get you wallet addresses, I'm not part of Remme's team so I don't know this information. But I can give you easy hint - when you look at  the transactions of tokens when they were distributed - probably advisors received more or less similar amount of tokens, and may be even at one day. So this way it's possible to have a guess regarding who is dumping tokens.

Also I haven't see that some other project disclosed information of wallet addresses of advisors.
Now that's the situation on market, let's hope price will rise soon

forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

I have a question
One of admin told us that in masternode ico buyers will be the first one to get that but many of Ico buyers are selling their tokens....so buyback will apply or holder since from ico are on 1 to qualify in MN?
Flodner

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

Yes, I also read it in telegram that ICO holders will get priority, also I think that those who didn't sell tokens will get priority than those who sold and bought after. But I think this will be more clear closer to the date of masternode start.

Also want to share info that on Friday 23 March 2018 will be Blockchain UA conference in Kyiv, where Remme's CEO will be a speaker
If you are from other country and was thinking to visit Ukraine - that's good option
More details about conference: http://cryptotexty.com/blockchainua-23-03-2018/

zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

I think Remme is one of the most undervalued tokens if they get the product working and tested!
masternodes scheduled for q3 right?
m3ndi3

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

this Remme is under the radar still and i think after the pilot results (if they are good) we will have a moon mission
Flodner

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Yes, I agree with you guys.
It's good that Senior member think here the same way as me.
I also think now I good time to buy. If I would know it I could buy more after token sale, but anyway why to think about past - we need to focus on future!
I'm looking forward to masternode start!

fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

So, I see a lot of people asking why not more exchanges. Well, one of your community members requested Remme get added to the upcoming exchange, CoinPulse. It’s set to launch by end of June. Also, out of the 19.3k members on telegram chat here, only 53 votes have been cast. My suggestion is to go and ROCK THE VOTE!
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:05:27 PM

Yes, I agree with you guys.
It's good that Senior member think here the same way as me.
I also think now I good time to buy. If I would know it I could buy more after token sale, but anyway why to think about past - we need to focus on future!
I'm looking forward to masternode start!

A MN requires 250k tokens right? That's a lot of money for the not so deep pockets.  Smiley
Flodner

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

A MN requires 250k tokens right? That's a lot of money for the not so deep pockets.  Smiley

It depends to what do you compare with. If you compare with masternode price in Dash or NEM their price is way bigger.
Also even with some coins which I don't know much about I saw the price for masternode setup was bigger.
At the point of token sale it was $10 000, not it's less

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

Some Fascinating Stats on Applications for the REMME 2018 Pilot Program

The REMME pilot program offers enterprises a chance to register their interest in trialling our passwordless authentication protocol. We’ve been taking submissions from businesses for months and soon will finalize 10 entrants to put the REMME protocol to the test. We’re very excited to be nearing the point where we can start rolling REMME out, and we’ve been blown away by the level of interest in the pilot program.
Once the pilot gets into gear, successful applicants will replace their existing authentication system with REMME’s distributed model that reduces attack vectors and eliminates the weaknesses associated with password-based logins. In this update, we’d like to share some details with you about how the pilot program is progressing, and specifically the volume of applications we’ve fielded to date. https://medium.com/remme/some-fascinating-stats-on-applications-for-the-remme-2018-pilot-program-80f9d2b55ccc
SpectrumSinclair

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:30:27 PM

beware of this one, it is a pure scam:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/88cw0k/remme_is_a_scam_multiple_red_flags/
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:38:18 AM

Hello, I want to know how much monney was raised during the ICO and what is the ICO price. Someone told me the price is very cheap now, seems a good time to buy some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: