Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】🌟REMME: Blockchain powered authentication from the future🌟  (Read 5529 times)
Apula

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Amazing concept. Really impressive. I think that my participation in it will be fruitful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

The project, having collected huge funds during its ICO, now continues to be underestimated. We were waiting for some positive signals from the conference in New York, but, unfortunately, they did not follow. Actually, we still have the opportunity to get out of this protracted red zone in the coming weeks, but I still believe that the situation is created in order for large investors to enter the market. They will enter and when this happens, we will see a rabid growth of crypto-economics and a project that can be used not only by technically savvy users. Remme has the potential for growth and it is huge.

Hmm yeah. ICO is collected huge fund's. 95% ICO after coin launch to exchanger they not have real projects. but i hope with REMME consept. Dev will be implemented what's on whitepaper page.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

What is REMME? if You briefly tell me, I don't want to read White List!

I can tell you the small summarize of the project idea.
The project rebuilds the system of authorization, where you should not remember passwords, login names, etc.
For logging in you just need to push the button and server will get all information from blockchain, what ensures secureness and simplification of all this procedure to users.
If you want to know how it works from technological point of view, it is better to read WP, as there are a lot of details.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

WandX , Mercury Cash  and Cryptocurrency Exchange Changelly have already Joined the REMME 2018 Pilot Program .. so i would suggest get in early because the next couple of months promise to be exciting ones for everyone with a vested interest in the REMME protocol as the pilot program gets into action. Hopefully everything will go according to plan then you will see lots of huge companies embracing Remme authentication protocol which will eventually results in mainstream adoption
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Hey guys I tried to grasp the project insight but due to my insufficient technical knowledge I have few doubts.

As we know that this project will run over the blockchain and the main principle of securing the entities with public key, does that applies to only big organisation? I mean I am seeing everywhere that it talks about the security of big companies, entities etc.

My question is, can we implement this technology for securing our homes? Like those of motion sensors, alarm detectors etc we can do lock out our homes with this tech isn't it?

Will REMME have any plans like that or is it just applicable to the big enterprises?

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

The project rebuilds the system of authorization, where you should not remember passwords, login names, etc.
For logging in you just need to push the button and server will get all information from blockchain, what ensures secureness and simplification of all this procedure to users.
If you want to know how it works from technological point of view, it is better to read WP, as there are a lot of details.

Wait!!

I dont understand this one completely ! What do you mean by that?  Just pushing a button and getting info from the blockchain is okay but how does any system that we are accessing will know that its us or the authenticated user who needs to get permitted int he premises!

I am not sure if you understand my question above but its really simple. Will there be something to recognise the user itself? Like in the case of biometrics we do have unique eyes, finger prints etc but in case of REMME technology what is the sensing tech that can differentiate the user?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:57:20 AM

Wait!!

I dont understand this one completely ! What do you mean by that?  Just pushing a button and getting info from the blockchain is okay but how does any system that we are accessing will know that its us or the authenticated user who needs to get permitted int he premises!

I am not sure if you understand my question above but its really simple. Will there be something to recognise the user itself? Like in the case of biometrics we do have unique eyes, finger prints etc but in case of REMME technology what is the sensing tech that can differentiate the user?

It's not about the user but about the device. Each device, for example your phone, gets a unique certificate which is stored on the device and on the blockchain so that it cannot be altered. If you lose your device anyone can use it.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:51:10 PM

Once I managed to catch one phrase from the stream of meaningless records. The crypto community acts according to its laws and.. Well, sometimes projects that are of great value to the industry and make our life better, are undervalued. This is a temporary problem and I have the confidence that Remme will solve this problem in the near future. The project has huge potential for growth in an infinitely large market and what this team does is really useful for us and can greatly simplify our work with data. I believe in this project and believe that there is less time to buy tokens at a low price. I am absolutely sure. I am gonna to save my accounts using this platform. Passwords, I say goodbye Smiley
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

Is your smart contract already deployed? Where can I check that? Github? I think it’s perfect time to show us what you have done
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

What is REMME??  I want to explain you in details ,Most security breaches happen because of some sort of human weakness. A password may be too easy to guess; people leave their browsers open on public computers, write passwords down on paper or in a file on their computers, or simply get tricked into giving away their login data. The REMME technology makes passwords obsolete, thus eliminating the human factor from the authentication process. And just recently we have seen many exchanges and their data with password hacked and even MEW have been hacked and most people's funds been transferred to another account in this case REMME is very useful and for more detail you can see this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9APHeHRmrGw . Now hope you have clearly understood what REMME is and how it works.

Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

This project have a big potential to grow and they can bring us a good social network platform at the future. I believe that.

Certainly. The usefulness of this project can not be overestimated. I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

On the Internet, over time, more and more users, and more and more accounts are being created every day. It is almost impossible to protect your data in Internet now, but this project solves the security problems of our data, our accounts and our information. I believe that with the future growth of the user base we will still see the growth of the project itself in capitalization and this will be a huge breakthrough both for the project and for the industry that operates in the security and data protection market. Look closely at the project, perhaps now is the best time to buy tokens cheaply
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

Remme will be the unique project of 2018 because it came with latest technology and unique idea called passwordless life.I am sure it will successful project because already it going popular and in future mainly all companies will use the technology on REMME platform.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Wipeout2097

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:24:00 PM

Appreciated,Such a proactive team and committed to deliver services to customers and investors timely.Its good news for all investors and customers that REM already in different Exchanges which shows the a positive sign and great effort of team.May you have bright future hope will reach the goals.

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Wipeout2097

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:42:33 AM

The Beauty of REMME project is that you can easily convene your circle to invest because of it latest unique technology,I wish remme will achieve its goal and target beyond the expectations.

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

without the possibility of putting a password, how much is strong the security here? there are any chance that i could lost my token?
ashleychristine877

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

This is a very good project. I like the mission, the vision and even the idea with which it works. I hope this project will be a success in the nearest future as people need platforms like this.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

This is a very good project. I like the mission, the vision and even the idea with which it works. I hope this project will be a success in the nearest future as people need platforms like this.
yes buddy, REMME  have a different idea make it interesting because it can reduce the error when forgot password and this is interesting in my opinion hopefully this project successful
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

REMME team at Consensus 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUN9nb5rWrc&feature=youtu.be

With over 8,400 attendees and 200+ sponsors, this was the largest Consensus conference to date. And we’re proud to have been named a 2-block sponsor of Consensus 2018. In addition, Alex presented REMME WebAuth in the Hyperledger booth and met with some of our community members.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:48:21 PM

yes buddy, REMME  have a different idea make it interesting because it can reduce the error when forgot password and this is interesting in my opinion hopefully this project successful

I agree with you, it's really a good idea for the project and it's very convenient that everything is stored in one place and you do not have to search everything in a notebook

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: