Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 03:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COINBASE TO PAXFUL WALLET?  (Read 763 times)
AltCoinKingz (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:12:32 PM

I’m a totally new to bitcoin. So if I purchased bitcoin on coinwallet, and want to sell the bitcoin using paxful, would I need to transfer BTC from coinwalle\’s wallet to paxful’s wallet? Hope I understand that correctly.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:20:21 PM

I’m a totally new to bitcoin. So if I purchased bitcoin on coinwallet, and want to sell the bitcoin using paxful, would I need to transfer BTC from coinwalle\’s wallet to paxful’s wallet? Hope I understand that correctly.

not really know what are you talking about,title with coinbase and bought coin on coinwallet?and paxful..what is it?sorry that i couldn`t help you
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:29:49 PM

this is not relevant.
coinwallet or coinbase ? or coin in the coinbase wallet ?
of course you need to send your Bitcoin to paxful wallet to start trading in there.

well,
i hope my answer can help you with it.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: