Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin survive?  (Read 21980 times)
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:29:08 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
What do you think about this?
As to what I'm seeing nowadays, bitcoin is widely known by almost every part of the world. The fact that it's influence is spreading greatly makes us go up in to the conclusion that there would be a lot of innovations that is going to be made and it will make bitcoin last longer. Bitcoin's price is so high right now and almost everyone is freaking about it. It can turn anyone's life upside down and it can help you a lot in terms of finance.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:48:39 PM

I think it can. If bitcoin is always used, it will improve its function and activity, so bitcoin will continue to be in use for years. if this continues, then bitcoin will survive. And I'm sure it will happen.
Then you think right! I am not a man from the future but theoretically, it can survive for as long as there is technology in this world. However, I have no knowledge about what sort of improvements it will make in future but with time, it will have to evolve or otherwise, things may go wrong.
Bitcoin life would be worthless if it had no price. Bitcoin becomes famous mostly because of its price, not because of its technology. People only care about how to make money with bitcoin either by investing or mining. if bitcoin does not have a good price, nobody will use it and we can consider that bitcoin has dead
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:22:48 PM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this

May be BCC news right or not, but we should concentrate that we read a lot of articles and news about bitcoin,
Only few news and speculation are right, not every news are right.
So we should keep it up with bitcoin and see bitcoin is good for us and yet it give us good trading and investment way.
It meant bitcoin will be more up about price wise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:11:15 PM

Today is 31st august and bitcoin has survided and increase in value after this fork. Little by little BCC will decrease in value, bitcoin is going to appreciate. All coming forks will do the same, bitcoin is going to survive and increase in value, and all other fake bitcoins will dissapear. Bitcoin is to stay, other coins forked from bitcoin will dissaper or their value will decrease with time. This is a try by of people to distract the others from the true bitcoin.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:14:28 PM

Yes I believe that bitcoin would survice because bitcoin has a strong foundation and butcoin are alsready known by many and used by many .Many people are being the beneficiary of the good and excellent service of bitcoin.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:16:18 PM

hmm, i have read this thread and somebody say dump and somebody say higher than before, and i know now bitcoin is to the moon and stable at 4400$ , because of fork right?

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:19:55 PM

hmm, i have read this thread and somebody say dump and somebody say higher than before, and i know now bitcoin is to the moon and stable at 4400$ , because of fork right?
With coin movement like this one: https://blockchain.info/tx/4b60dc9cd051f4489420018bf52ead4f1f1377b0e0b4f2bc552f31b2649230ab

You know people have enough in their own "stash" to keep bitcoin alive.

Satoshi is alive and kicking. Grin

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:22:06 PM

Sure Bitcoin can survive and become one from the most used currencies worldwide. If we see nowadays there is a lot of people using this currency and the community still growing fastly, so we predict a great future for Bitcoin.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:27:19 PM

Actually, bitcoin can really survive after the splitting and the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the future. In addition to that, many people believe that bitcoin can survive in the future and it will become our world currency. Lastly, I think bitcoin can really survive in the future and it will consider as real money.
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

I think it can. If bitcoin is always used, it will improve its function and activity, so bitcoin will continue to be in use for years. if this continues, then bitcoin will survive. And I'm sure it will happen.
Then you think right! I am not a man from the future but theoretically, it can survive for as long as there is technology in this world. However, I have no knowledge about what sort of improvements it will make in future but with time, it will have to evolve or otherwise, things may go wrong.
Bitcoin life would be worthless if it had no price. Bitcoin becomes famous mostly because of its price, not because of its technology. People only care about how to make money with bitcoin either by investing or mining. if bitcoin does not have a good price, nobody will use it and we can consider that bitcoin has dead
Do you can sure your opinion all right? I do not think that, because you also know still have small community used Bitcoin in past time, when Bitcoin just getting started the road growth until today.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
shinno

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:27:16 PM

i don't think bitcoin will die because according to many sources, i believe bitcoin has its own potential and the price will go up and up and will be the highest currency of all time. The new currency can not be dropped easily if nothing wrong happen.
xwshamim

Activity: 466
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

of course it can survive ,its the future . Digital payment system it will rise more and more pumping dumping will keep going on . bt it cant die .the whole trading system is depended on it if it happens the worlds economi will fall greatly so there is no chance of its dieing
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:50:18 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can endure anytime, because it is seen from the history of bitcoin, which is where the price is very fast growing. makes me believe that bitcoin will be able to survive anytime even the price will rise high in the future from the current price  Grin

Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:55:07 PM

Yes I believe that bitcoin would survice because bitcoin has a strong foundation and butcoin are alsready known by many and used by many .Many people are being the beneficiary of the good and excellent service of bitcoin.
Of course Bitcoin will survive and its price will not stop increasing but I don't know how long it can live maybe 20 or 50 years more or maybe 100 years but I think in the future when all bitcoin in the world mined it'll not stand at the 1st place anymore, there will be some new coins replace the 1st ranking Cheesy
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:28:02 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can endure anytime, because it is seen from the history of bitcoin, which is where the price is very fast growing. makes me believe that bitcoin will be able to survive anytime even the price will rise high in the future from the current price  Grin

Front the beginning of time to this present moment, it has been one challenge and the other in which bitcoin has been facing and this is not even ready to end as there are still several to come in the future while another one is already knocking in few months from now but at the end bitcoin will always win and that is survival that I believe in.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:41:36 PM

Yes Smiley of course bitcoin BTC can survive but with some amendments. What I mean? I mean that we have some groups of people or countries who don't want to allow to people to use cryptocurrency because it's to contradict  thier interests.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
rizkyaza

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:42:32 PM

Today is 31st august and bitcoin has survided and increase in value after this fork. Little by little BCC will decrease in value, bitcoin is going to appreciate. All coming forks will do the same, bitcoin is going to survive and increase in value, and all other fake bitcoins will dissapear. Bitcoin is to stay, other coins forked from bitcoin will dissaper or their value will decrease with time. This is a try by of people to distract the others from the true bitcoin.

proved that bitcoin is still able to survive, although there is a storm of yesterday bitcoin still able to pass it without any meaningful things
all this because the users still remain loyal to bitcoin, and will not turn away

▬▬▬▬▬  Goal Bonanza ◆ Football Betting Revolution  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [Slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN PRE-SALE ▶ Oct 1, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:54:37 PM

proved that bitcoin is still able to survive, although there is a storm of yesterday bitcoin still able to pass it without any meaningful things
all this because the users still remain loyal to bitcoin, and will not turn away
Judging by the information and also about how the previous user says that you do not need to keep Bitcoin twins at all, but rather sell them and do not expect them to grow in price. Reality Bitcoin passed the test after August 1 and I think that this will continue.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:10:08 PM

I have the same expectations as you, if bitcoin continues to be used, I am sure that bitcoin will be survive
I think yes. Bitcoin will survive for a long time, because of its new and unique features, its functions, its worldwide and easy use. When the people realize that bitcoin is a very safe and fear way of buying commodities throughout the world, they will use it continuously for the coming many decades. People will mentally relax in spending their money. That’s why I realize that Bitcoin will surely survive and will remain the best currency in the world.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:46:38 AM

In my opinion bitcoin last forever as long as the bitcoin community continue using and pass the information to other about bitcoin and use of it. Nowadays bitcoin is showing it's high qualitative value and making attractive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: