Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Places or exchanges to sell or buy Bitcoin Cash, and successfully WITHDRAW!  (Read 1658 times)
cyyap95 (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:41:32 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 01:46:33 PM by cyyap95

Seeing most people wanted to know where they can sell their Bitcoin Cash, so I'm here to share one. Which is ViaBTC.
It's the only platform I find it able to deposit my Bitcoin Cash, and which I successfully sold them for BTC.

Website URL: https://www.viabtc.com/

They don't seem like check your ID even though they ask you to upload one, that means you most probably could use fake ID. (I do not guarantee if they refuse to let you withdraw for using incorrect details  Tongue)

Here's my deposit, it requires 1 confirmation to trade those BCC, 20 confirmation to withdraw BTC which you gain from selling those BCC.

If you plan to dump those BCC immediately, you can use the sell your BCC with "market price" option instead of "limit order".

Such a good day to get free internet money from this generous airdrop Roll Eyes

If you find any other place to sell please share it~

Update after 20 confirmations of my Bitcoin Cash deposits: The withdrawal literally took less than 3minutes!

Withdrawal history

Got it from my Trezor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toltec3000

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

how is the best way to sweep private keys to get bcc ? i tried electrum- cash, now its waiting for confirmation for a long time, some even say this wallet is a scam. I dont wanna download th whole chain, is there any other light wallet ? I managed to get private key from this electrum wallet, on blockdozer I can already see that there is some bcc , but wallet is still saing zero....
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

So ViaBTC is perhaps the first exchange to allow the deposit of Bitcoin Cash. Other exchanges such as Kraken and Bittrex are still not allowing it. But the only problem is that the exchange rates in ViaBTC are around 40% lower than those in Bittrex.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:15:55 PM

So ViaBTC is perhaps the first exchange to allow the deposit of Bitcoin Cash. Other exchanges such as Kraken and Bittrex are still not allowing it. But the only problem is that the exchange rates in ViaBTC are around 40% lower than those in Bittrex.
Rates are lower exactly because they allowed people to deposit, which means more people are able to sell and are doing it.
BCC is going to lose a lot of value once real trading begins, one where you can freely move your coins. Unfortunately I won't be using their services.

You need to upload passport and put your name to be able to deposit/withdraw, but if you just plan to trade once on ViaBTC, they actually don't check much, pretty much instant approved.

Because everybody wants some random Chinese guys to have a scan of their passport... I'll rather wait for other exchanges to open their deposits.
you sold for 0.15 OP? Not the best deal since it traded for over 0.4 on bittrex.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cyyap95 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:52:26 PM

how is the best way to sweep private keys to get bcc ? i tried electrum- cash, now its waiting for confirmation for a long time, some even say this wallet is a scam. I dont wanna download th whole chain, is there any other light wallet ? I managed to get private key from this electrum wallet, on blockdozer I can already see that there is some bcc , but wallet is still saing zero....

I've written a guide here on how to use your 12-word private key to spend your BCH, read here: https://josephyap.me/spend-bitcoin-cash-private-key/

Rates are lower exactly because they allowed people to deposit, which means more people are able to sell and are doing it.
BCC is going to lose a lot of value once real trading begins, one where you can freely move your coins. Unfortunately I won't be using their services.

You need to upload passport and put your name to be able to deposit/withdraw, but if you just plan to trade once on ViaBTC, they actually don't check much, pretty much instant approved.

Because everybody wants some random Chinese guys to have a scan of their passport... I'll rather wait for other exchanges to open their deposits.
you sold for 0.15 OP? Not the best deal since it traded for over 0.4 on bittrex.

What I meant by instant approval is that you can simply upload random photo file, as they are just documenting it instead of actually verify it. I didn't upload real passport as well as I don't like to give my passport ID to a new exchange. It's a good deal for me at my time of selling, especially if you compare to now (0.11BTC/BCC), I wouldn't compare to bittrex, as you mentioned that's a closed market.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:55:15 PM

Thank you for sharing this.   I am going to keep an eye on this thread to see how many other people say they are dumping their Bitcoin Cash.   

I am going to sit on the sidelines until I can confidently claim my bitcoin cash without worries of screwing something up.   My general strategy is probably to go long on both though.

I want to be as diversified as possible, so I am treating this as another alt-coin that I am going to hold.
cyyap95 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:59:54 PM

Thank you for sharing this.   I am going to keep an eye on this thread to see how many other people say they are dumping their Bitcoin Cash.  

I am going to sit on the sidelines until I can confidently claim my bitcoin cash without worries of screwing something up.   My general strategy is probably to go long on both though.

I want to be as diversified as possible, so I am treating this as another alt-coin that I am going to hold.

You can and it's always recommended to move your BTC to another new wallet generate from new seed and wait for 6 confirmations. Few of my friends told me they probably going to hold some BCC/BCH in case they missed the opportunity of BCC appreciation, but they also think as of this moment, 90% of BTC user probably didn't even know how to access their BCC/BCH, and once platforms or wallet made that possible and easy to do, part of them if not majority, will dump their BCC, you can tell by the forum's user attitude towards BCC, most like me think it's free money only. Of course you can always buy back later given sometimes people dumped the coin, so you can buy at dip.

Btw if you want to diversify, you may try to diversify across various asset classes, while cryptocurrency being one of the asset classes, placing fund in few cryptocurrency doesn't really gain the risk reduction which was one main reason we diversify, it's more like placing your bet on different number of roulette, you may try to diversify by investing different stuff with negative correlation.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 08:27:20 PM

Btw if you want to diversify, you may try to diversify across various asset classes, while cryptocurrency being one of the asset classes, placing fund in few cryptocurrency doesn't really gain the risk reduction which was one main reason we diversify, it's more like placing your bet on different number of roulette, you may try to diversify by investing different stuff with negative correlation.

That's a good point - a key reason I got into crypto was to diversify, but adding BCC to BTC doesn't help there. Like most here, I'll probably sell mine

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Joohansson

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:27:51 PM

I've sold bch at viabtc but can't withdraw the btc, it says I don't have any available for withdrawal. Probably have to wait for that 20 confirmations but I don't understand how they can allow trading with unconfirmed coins? Someone now has my bch and probably traded that as well. There will be a huge trail for every bch. What happen if my confirmation fail, it will fuck up the whole chain of events after me. It's a mess. I would not recommend sending anything to them right now!

Edit:
After some thought it might actually be a lot more simple. They calculate the CNY value at the time of deposit and allow me to withdraw whatever coin corresponding to that amount after the deposit has cleared enough confirmations, in this case 20. If the price go up it seems they allow withdrawals on top of the original value (even if unconfirmed). I had a small amount available for withdrawal for a while but now back to zero again.
Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:30:31 PM

Has anyone been able to get any Bitcoin off these exchanges?

I fear you have all been scammed.

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
cyyap95 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:19:36 PM

To be honest, I don't care if they scammed, ViaBTC is one of the main players behind this BCC thing if he scammed the BCC we deposit it's actually stupid for him to do so, which is like declaring the end of BCC.
If I got my withdrawal = free money. Nothing much to lose
ervin-lemark

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:21:36 AM

Hello.

I moved my BTC to second Electrum wallet, then installed Electron Cash on a separate computer, created a wallet with a seed from the original wallet, selected a server on BCC network and got my full BCC.

Read full report which I made on Steemit in two parts:
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@ervin-lemark/preparing-my-local-electrum-wallet-for-bitcoin-cash
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@ervin-lemark/electron-cash-wallet-synchronised-and-i-have-all-my-bitcoin-cash-bcc-in-it

Regarding your situation - did you select a server on BCC network in Electron Cash? First check this out before trying anything else...

Good luck!
felente

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:18:16 AM

To be honest, I don't care if they scammed, ViaBTC is one of the main players behind this BCC thing if he scammed the BCC we deposit it's actually stupid for him to do so, which is like declaring the end of BCC.
If I got my withdrawal = free money. Nothing much to lose

exactly
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:41:33 PM

Seeing most people wanted to know where they can sell their Bitcoin Cash, so I'm here to share one. Which is ViaBTC.
It's the only platform I find it able to deposit my Bitcoin Cash, and which I successfully sold them for BTC.

Website URL: https://www.viabtc.com/

You need to upload passport and put your name to be able to deposit/withdraw, but if you just plan to trade once on ViaBTC, they actually don't check much, pretty much instant approved. I guess they only do manual check when you going to deposit/withdraw with the bank. (I do not guarantee if they refuse to let you withdraw for using incorrect details  Tongue)

Here's my deposit, it requires 1 confirmation to trade those BCC, 20 confirmation to withdraw BTC which you gain from selling those BCC.

If you plan to dump those BCC immediately, you can use the sell your BCC with "market price" option instead of "limit order".

Such a good day to get free internet money from this generous airdrop Roll Eyes

If you find any other place to sell please share it~

The deposit process is fast, requiring only 1 confirmation. But to withdraw his funds long enough and require 20 confirmations.

I want to ask you, how long you wait for the withdrawal of funds?
cyyap95 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

Just to give a quick update: I've successfully withdrew my Bitcoin  Grin
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:15:45 AM

Is anywhere actually accepting bitcoin cash yet for tangible items/physical goods?  I have been tempted to use some of the coin splitting tools or whatever. It I think I'm just gonna wait it out until there isn't so much misinformation and conflicting stories floating around.
ervin-lemark

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:39:55 AM

Bitcoin Cash deposits on Bittrex are now available:
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@ervin-lemark/bitcoin-cash-deposits-finally-available-on-bittrex
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:21:04 PM

that is why you never use "these" exchanges. i don't even know where did ViaBTC exchange came from!! they suddenly appeared out of nowhere because of bitcoin cash.

with that said i happily sold my BCC airdrop that i've got because of my bittrex balance in the early days while it was still high and now waiting to deposit more BCC and sell them at (sadly) lower price and i have always been getting my BTC out of bittrex smoothly.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: