Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 08:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Arbitrage Opportunity for people based in the USA, 3 to 6 % daily profit  (Read 445 times)
bitcoin arbitrage (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:18:48 PM

Hey guys, I live in South Africa and I'm an avid bitcoin enthusiast and alt coin trader. I've recently noticed the bitcoin price here is about 150$ higher than on a US based exchange like BitStam. Note that anyone not based in SA would not be able to take advantage of this and I also am not able to take advantage of this unless I make a partner based in the US. If you are interested and want to get in touch please reply to this post or email me: georgesizwe@gmail.com or hmu on twitter @sizwe_madoda 😃
Looking to build dialogue and a trading relationship with someone knowledgeable and transparent!
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:56:15 PM

Collateral needed for this kind of transaction. You literally just signed up here and have zero feedback and trade reputation. You cannot expect people here to simply send you bitcoins based on blind trust alone. You basically want to borrow bitcoins from someone which you intend to invest in South Africa. There are two elements of risk here: 1) The borrowing part which you need to amply secure and 2) The investing issue which is not guaranteed to yield your projected 3 to 6% daily profit.

A suitable established escrow here must hold collateral securing the bitcoins you need.

silvaidael

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:58:34 AM

Collateral needed for this kind of transaction. You literally just signed up here and have zero feedback and trade reputation. You cannot expect people here to simply send you bitcoins based on blind trust alone. You basically want to borrow bitcoins from someone which you intend to invest in South Africa. There are two elements of risk here: 1) The borrowing part which you need to amply secure and 2) The investing issue which is not guaranteed to yield your projected 3 to 6% daily profit.

A suitable established escrow here must hold collateral securing the bitcoins you need.

tbh, he's looking for fish, that btc price he's talking about is just a diversion / bait.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:50:11 AM

Hey guys, I live in South Africa and I'm an avid bitcoin enthusiast and alt coin trader. I've recently noticed the bitcoin price here is about 150$ higher than on a US based exchange like BitStam. Note that anyone not based in SA would not be able to take advantage of this and I also am not able to take advantage of this unless I make a partner based in the US. If you are interested and want to get in touch please reply to this post or email me: georgesizwe@gmail.com or hmu on twitter @sizwe_madoda 😃
Looking to build dialogue and a trading relationship with someone knowledgeable and transparent!

The fact that you're trying to market this as sort of an investment scheme rings a lot of alarm bells in my opinion.

There is probably a reason why South African exchange rates are higher than US exchange rates. I have no idea what reason it is but there obviously has to be some sort of regulatory concern for traders or capital control in SA. Otherwise, all the arbitragers out there would be able to make hundreds of thousands and the arbitrage opportunity will quickly go away.

According to your logic, we should all hit up our Korean friends because their exchanges offer like 10-20% more than US based exchanges... But there is a damn reason why price is so high in the first place. Not all people are dumbasses.
TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:57:18 AM

The fact that you're trying to market this as sort of an investment scheme rings a lot of alarm bells in my opinion.

There is probably a reason why South African exchange rates are higher than US exchange rates. I have no idea what reason it is but there obviously has to be some sort of regulatory concern for traders or capital control in SA. Otherwise, all the arbitragers out there would be able to make hundreds of thousands and the arbitrage opportunity will quickly go away.

According to your logic, we should all hit up our Korean friends because their exchanges offer like 10-20% more than US based exchanges... But there is a damn reason why price is so high in the first place. Not all people are dumbasses.

This doesn't happen in South Africa only. Generally Asian markets are negotiating Bitcoin $100 more than European and American markets.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: