Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was Bitcoin Cash a Pump Dump?  (Read 2024 times)
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:52:24 AM

Somehow BCC looks promising,
it has so many users as BTC, so the community is strong.
It is just couple days and visiting Mars,..... I have to monitor the situation as crypto is having many hype and unpredictable

Pump is better Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoSocial (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:53:46 AM

Yes waiting for the same.

Unfortunately, Kraken was the first one to announce BCC credits to BTC balances and I moved all my BTC's from Nova and Yobit to Kraken, the coin is doing great on both Nova and Yobit, however it's insane the way it's acting on Kraken.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:06:23 PM

Somehow BCC looks promising,
it has so many users as BTC, so the community is strong.
It is just couple days and visiting Mars,..... I have to monitor the situation as crypto is having many hype and unpredictable

Pump is better Smiley

Now price is going in right way. When will you all learn that there is nothing bigger then bitcoin. When did some coin went more then bitcoin and stay there. Answer: Not a single one.

Reading post here that some bought when it was 0.3. Xaxa classic one. When i saw i got this i sell immediately and not look back at all.
Sell while you can price is going on 0.03-0.05 which is for me realistic price for single one if not even lees then this one.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:24:55 PM

Experience traders or crypto enthusiasts wont see it
but i wonder if newcomers come in, can they discern the difference of BTC and BCH
and which one would they buy. Maybe the cheaper one thats why the price .... https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/bitcoin-cash/usd/  Grin Grin Grin

Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:43:57 PM

I think the price will have huge moves in the coming weeks and then it will find its trading range. This is so interesting! We are the part of something very big

crofly

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:48:10 PM

Well to be fair it's not bad if they bought at 0.3 and sold it at 0.45 when the pump at bittrex happened. If they still held after it went down again well too bad for them.

When all exchanges open the deposits and withdrawels it probably will go further down, maybe not, who knows.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:08:24 PM

It is a bad idea to buy bitcoin cash when the market is not yet open for deposit. It will still be a wild ride until the deposits are open. Some bitcoin users who stashed their bitcoins on offline wallets are eager to dump their bch/bcc and are just waiting for exchanges to open their deposits for bch. There will be more bad news for op when it happens.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:16:14 PM

It is a bad idea to buy bitcoin cash when the market is not yet open for deposit. It will still be a wild ride until the deposits are open. Some bitcoin users who stashed their bitcoins on offline wallets are eager to dump their bch/bcc and are just waiting for exchanges to open their deposits for bch. There will be more bad news for op when it happens.
Haha just by not have more knowledge and good calculated make them loss, however if not have them on market, the price of Bitcoin Cash in past day can't touch to $1000 and make surprise for us. Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████