Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:14:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How high will BCash go before the big fat dump?  (Read 530 times)
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:30:11 PM

Looks like my last moment decision to hold the damn coins was a good idea. It initially instadumped, but I knew these fuckers would pump this because they love to pump, ETC style. Roger Ver and co are the Barry Shillberts of ETC in BCH.

It's going to be a good hold for a while while they pump it. It seems it's all about jumping ship before the big whales get tired and dump a fuckton of BCH.

For now I guess I will hold this and see where it goes, but I don't believe for a second in the long term viability of Bitcoin Cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:46:58 PM

Sell it now
it won't go any higher
crocozino

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:59:07 PM

Sell it now
it won't go any higher

looks like you're spot on here. i sold all mine at $750 a few hours ago. so far seems to be the right play

good to hear that you make profit.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:38:42 PM

Sell it now
it won't go any higher

looks like you're spot on here. i sold all mine at $750 a few hours ago. so far seems to be the right play
great deal, I bought a little for about 700$ and now waiting for another dump Embarrassed
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:41:40 PM

Ok so from what i've read now, the price is going higher because people aren't being able to dump their coins. The exchanges have frozen their BTC funds or something.
I still havent tried dumping BCH because I haven't had the time to set it up properly, I want to be sure I dont have any problems like replay attacks and so on.

Has anyone tried to dump their BCH successfully at all??
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:03:01 PM

Sell it now
it won't go any higher

That is how events really turned out. Initially, I thought it would be better to dump them as soon as they got BCH. But now, BCH is fast rising in price. Holding and waiting for the right moment really pays a lot. Patience is indeed a virtue. BCH is now worth selling because the price is high.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
crofly

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

Well that depends were you have your bch/bcc
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:51:03 PM

Looks like my last moment decision to hold the damn coins was a good idea. It initially instadumped, but I knew these fuckers would pump this because they love to pump, ETC style. Roger Ver and co are the Barry Shillberts of ETC in BCH.

It's going to be a good hold for a while while they pump it. It seems it's all about jumping ship before the big whales get tired and dump a fuckton of BCH.

For now I guess I will hold this and see where it goes, but I don't believe for a second in the long term viability of Bitcoin Cash.

Bicoin Cash in my opinion can hit $1000 or even more before big dump happen,
but it will not this day or week because many people will trying to dump their coin.
so in my opinion should be around 2-3 month and then a big pump will happen after that complete destruction.

many people talked about it might be a future or what ever,
i just curious how can they think that way,it's created based on Bitcoin and want to take a lead ?
an clone will always be like than and never surpass the genuine

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:05:39 PM

Offloaded mine yesterday on Bittrex at $700.   Grin

I think we have seen its all time high.

Note: the only way i had it on bittrex in the first place is because I chose to leave my BTC there after bittrex made a statement about what they were planning.
I think the wallet is still under maintenance though, so no withdrawals or deposits yet.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

Offloaded mine yesterday on Bittrex at $700.   Grin

I think we have seen its all time high.

Note: the only way i had it on bittrex in the first place is because I chose to leave my BTC there after bittrex made a statement about what they were planning.
I think the wallet is still under maintenance though, so no withdrawals or deposits yet.

Well, this explains everything. Seems like every single exchange doesn't accept new BCC deposits, or withdraws.

The price discovery is not possible until a true market is enabled. Right now only people that had their BTC on the exchanges is doing any trading, and trading without being able to withdraw means nothing.

Im afraid once the whales are able to deposit their millions of BCC, we are going to see one epic dump.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:30:57 PM

I think the bitcoin cash could hit around $1,000 or more before the big fat dump happens.
But that is just my prediction but it could also be wrong so goodluck with your plan if you are going to hold it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: