Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cloud mining safe?  (Read 1490 times)
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:38:43 PM

I have heard and also read in various threads that mining is too risky. The invested money can all be gone with a blink of eye. Actually i am not sure wither i should do it or not. If i invest, then is there any chance to loss all the money?

If i invest, then what should be the amount first?

And in which sites would be better to do mining?

Believe me, its not worth it. Investing in cloud mining is just wasting the money. It is not like all of them are scam or will run away with your money, maybe there are a few which are legit, but the process is too much slow that reaching ROI takes a really long time and i don't think it makes any sense to invest 0.05btc (for example) and wait for a year to get the same amount with just a 20 or 30% profit with it (maybe what i'm saying is more or maybe less, but it is actually like that).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

snip

No matter how many times people get adviced to not invest their money into cloud mining, people will just disregard given advice, and do it anyway. Buying Bitcoin or whatever altcoin has always been far more rewarding than any type of mining. People for some reason let themselves go soft just because of the thought that cloud mining will grant them a passive form of income. I definitely understand that having a passive income stream is something a lot people are dreaming of, but people shouldn't attempt to get it all cost. Cloud mining is a waste of money and precious time.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 07:00:35 PM

I have heard and also read in various threads that mining is too risky. The invested money can all be gone with a blink of eye. Actually i am not sure wither i should do it or not. If i invest, then is there any chance to loss all the money?

There are high risk involved investing in cloud mining, there are many cloud mining site already been close . Before investing in any site be sure that you are ready what ever happened, there are many other way to earn much higher profit but you need to have more experience in it. But it's almost the same risk with high return than investing in cloud mining , is much safer if you are the one who will manage your money and do not entrust it to others.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:11:50 AM

Genesis mining and Hashnet (Bitmain) are real miners. (Proof: Their signed mining address) and I can vouch for them.
Minergate too holds a large pool and might have some good mining hardware and is my second choice.
ViaBTC, one of the largest exchange and pool are also offering cloud mining service.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:11:30 PM

Genesis mining and Hashnet (Bitmain) are real miners. (Proof: Their signed mining address) and I can vouch for them.
Minergate too holds a large pool and might have some good mining hardware and is my second choice.
ViaBTC, one of the largest exchange and pool are also offering cloud mining service.
Hashnest is a legitimate mining operation, but that can't be said about genesis mining. From there I am very interested in the signed message from one of GM's mining addresses.

GM has been refusing to sign or even show their Bitcoin mining address, and that's going on for years now. It's nothing more than a scheme that eventually will vanish with people's money ~ that's a guarantee.

Also, just because Hashnest is a legitimate mining operation, this still doesn't mean you'll get to ROI at whatever time frame ~ cloud mining in general is one big joke.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:55:30 PM

Well if it is cloud mining that we are talking about, there is actually a very high chance that you'll lose all your money . I'll suggest you to make a final decision for the better, whether to invest to it or not . It'll be better for you to Try to learn any other ventures instead .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: