Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will this exchanger website be accepted?
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will this exchanger website be accepted?  (Read 229 times)
WY1989 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

Hello all,

Recently i got a attract way to earn money online.An exchanger recommend a script to me,just copy and paste a link can become an online exchanger.He says everyone can be exchanger if use this script.
That sounds great!But I concerned that not many person will accept this webiste,it looks so simple.
But I think it's very easy to exchange online.

This is the webiste link he provide to me,tell me just replace the website of mine it's ok: http://www.epay.com/exchange/ifr1.html?merchant_epay_account=crystal@epay.com
I wonder If you have viewed this kind of website,would you exchange with me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deejayq

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:10:38 PM

This is the webiste link he provide to me,tell me just replace the website of mine it's ok: http://www.epay.com/exchange/ifr1.html?merchant_epay_account=crystal@epay.com
if you are going to promote your own site at least have the decency and don't lie and say that someone else provided you with the link, you are selling currency on another thread and you use the same skype/email crystal@epay.com
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:13:21 PM

I wonder If you have viewed this kind of website,would you exchange with me?

Do you see the one lonely response to your poll above? That was from me. And I hope it stays at that score.

You have the gall to advertise your own site while lying through your teeth. Deception is just as bad as fraud and it drags down your character with you. I would never buy anything from people who are liars. It's simple: If they can't be trusted in word and character, then their products lose credibility too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: