Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:40:52 AM

Like many other Devs I'm following the project. I know the principles of accounting will be a jerk ahead for the a Blockchain this particular project will take off. The name is something irrelevant given the size of this initiative

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:17:50 AM

paypie concept is unique i do not think need more marketing. will self sale

Nearly nothing is selling itself without marketing. Who would buy something if noone knows it because there was no marketing?  Roll Eyes

I think there should be more marketing!
Marketing is going great now but they may not weak the marketing right now. Keep spreading this project around the world! This is something everyone should be watching, so keep marketing this platform!! Cheesy
Everyone does not always understand how you understand a project. So if you convey your thoughts, then it does not necessarily go into people's minds as how you understand it. And here, marketing is a role to convey what the author/developer wants to say so that so accepted by society, it does not have a different meaning.
And usually if the project is a big project, they need an already expert marketing team, but that does not rule out the possibility that the author/developer team itself is good at marketing and can do it on their own.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:51:52 AM

Why Telegram? Why not Slack? Mostly of projects active in Slack. You have discussions in slack?
Slack has many problems.You get scam messges daily and slack bot can be mainpulated

yeah, I am registered on plenty of slack channels and fed up from the scam messages I'm getting.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:35:20 AM

paypie concept is unique i do not think need more marketing. will self sale

Nearly nothing is selling itself without marketing. Who would buy something if noone knows it because there was no marketing?  Roll Eyes

I think there should be more marketing!
Marketing is going great now but they may not weak the marketing right now. Keep spreading this project around the world! This is something everyone should be watching, so keep marketing this platform!! Cheesy
Everyone does not always understand how you understand a project. So if you convey your thoughts, then it does not necessarily go into people's minds as how you understand it. And here, marketing is a role to convey what the author/developer wants to say so that so accepted by society, it does not have a different meaning.
And usually if the project is a big project, they need an already expert marketing team, but that does not rule out the possibility that the author/developer team itself is good at marketing and can do it on their own.

Paypie needs a little more marketing, they should pay some adds to google or other companies to get known I know some projects because of that, I see paypie a lot on the first page, that is useful, but it will only make it known to people in the forum, not in other places, at least as far as i am concern, this is a great project, but if they could do more marketing in big scale, they will have their project secured and with some clients already, lets hope they have the time and funds for that Cheesy.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:57:21 AM

Why Telegram? Why not Slack? Mostly of projects active in Slack. You have discussions in slack?
Slack has many problems.You get scam messges daily and slack bot can be mainpulated
if slack from ico is indeed in trouble it will be bad news, but why do not you try to join telegram from ico only.
I think telegram is also good and many people discuss about ico project there, let alone usually information from ico is always updated. Smiley

Im using Slack for interesting project for me. Its more better for me. I cant see problem in slack bot.

It's not just the slack bot. There are already other "user joining" who is sending private messages to people telling them they are from the team (name of this user are mostly similar to team members name) and there would for example be an special pre-sale or that the sale itself is open with extra conditions or in channels where the sale is over, their would be an extra round. I am in some slack channels and two days ago I nearly got every 5 minutes a message.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:16:00 AM

Hello Everyone, Effective immediately, PayPie's Primary Channel for Communications will be TELEGRAM.

Join PayPie Telegram channel now and start engaging only there from now on. Cheers:  PayPie Telegram Channel
Thank you nelson4lov.Yes please join Paypie Telegram channel here  https://t.me/PayPieTokens

What does it means ? You and developers don't answer to our questions here anymore? I see that telegram is more efficiently for devs-users interaction but would be a shame if this thread dies because of that

This Thread will still be active as always. The PayPie team is only making the switch from Slack to Telegram. It is ideal to stick to all Paypie official community channels— Telegram & this BitcoinTalk thread inclusive

That's a smart move with all those scammers on Slack.

I hate those spamming bastards myself. I wonder how many people fall for their BS.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:38:50 AM

Just saw that you guys go on tokenmarket recently, there seems to be some good traction, and we're one month way from the ICO launch  Smiley
One month and there is already a lot of talks about this project, we have to hand it to the devs for having a good advertisement campaign. Sometimes you just have to be more aggressive to beat the competition.

You're right. Unofrtunately marketing is often overlooked in blockchain industry

I saw lot's of promising project didn't get enough funding for inadequate marketing and saw lot's of shitty projects gets lots of funding just because of good marketing.

Paypie is doing great marketing right now and has a great project. If they continue like this, success would be inevitable.

toolucky98

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:44:56 AM

if slack from ico is indeed in trouble it will be bad news, but why do not you try to join telegram from ico only.
I think telegram is also good and many people discuss about ico project there, let alone usually information from ico is always updated. Smiley

Im using Slack for interesting project for me. Its more better for me. I cant see problem in slack bot.

It's not just the slack bot. There are already other "user joining" who is sending private messages to people telling them they are from the team (name of this user are mostly similar to team members name) and there would for example be an special pre-sale or that the sale itself is open with extra conditions or in channels where the sale is over, their would be an extra round. I am in some slack channels and two days ago I nearly got every 5 minutes a message.
As long as you can differentiate it, it wont be a problem.
"Dont easily trust something before you check it out"
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:56:26 AM

It's good to know that the devs are active in Telegram, I'm coming there as well.
Those Slack channels are always flooded with scammers when there's ICO going on.

Bitcoin
pynetx

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:05:26 AM

Just saw that you guys go on tokenmarket recently, there seems to be some good traction, and we're one month way from the ICO launch  Smiley
One month and there is already a lot of talks about this project, we have to hand it to the devs for having a good advertisement campaign. Sometimes you just have to be more aggressive to beat the competition.

You're right. Unofrtunately marketing is often overlooked in blockchain industry

I saw lot's of promising project didn't get enough funding for inadequate marketing and saw lot's of shitty projects gets lots of funding just because of good marketing.

Paypie is doing great marketing right now and has a great project. If they continue like this, success would be inevitable.

yes, fingers crossed. I'm hoping for a big success here.
toolucky98

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:11:30 AM

It's good to know that the devs are active in Telegram, I'm coming there as well.
Those Slack channels are always flooded with scammers when there's ICO going on.
Yes, as far as i see, wherever there is a project who raised huge money on their crowdsale, they will always appear there.
And please be careful, they wont just use a same method.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:36:54 AM

As long as you can differentiate it, it wont be a problem.
"Dont easily trust something before you check it out"
Slack is easy to hack, its scammers paradise. Slack won't verify you (in Telegram you must submit your phone number). It's good to use both platform so everyone will be happy
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:15:08 AM

Interesting project, you also have an German Whitepaper already? At 15 October is this a PRE ITO or the "normal" ITO?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:31:49 AM

Yes telegram is more secure than slack, but slack is more user-friendly(in my opinion) so i will prefer slack even get too many hack attempt.

I don't think it's important they are on telegram or slack, as long as they are active in one platform. They are here and telegram, so i can reach them. That's enough for me.

pynetx

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:47:17 AM

Interesting project, you also have an German Whitepaper already? At 15 October is this a PRE ITO or the "normal" ITO?

I guess you are trying to say ICO instead of ITO.
btw what's an ITO?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:48:13 AM

Yes telegram is more secure than slack, but slack is more user-friendly(in my opinion) so i will prefer slack even get too many hack attempt.

I don't think it's important they are on telegram or slack, as long as they are active in one platform. They are here and telegram, so i can reach them. That's enough for me.

Yeah I prefere Slack over Telegram, but it sucks to see all this scam messages recently. The worst is, not everyone is awared of the fact that this is scam and maybe people will fall for it :/ But in the end everyone should first learn how he should act in the crypto world. Check everything twice before making a step Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:51:11 AM

btw what's an ITO?

Hello, thats only the name from the Token or Coin:

ICO - Initial Coin Offering
ITO - Initial Token Offering

Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:14:51 AM

Yeah I prefere Slack over Telegram, but it sucks to see all this scam messages recently. The worst is, not everyone is awared of the fact that this is scam and maybe people will fall for it :/ But in the end everyone should first learn how he should act in the crypto world. Check everything twice before making a step Shocked
yes, I'll add that you still need to use mail with double protection, and confirmation by SMS best suited gmail, they have security at the highest level , a lot roused the scammers, but they were always, you just have to be a little more alert and everything will be fine!
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:49:43 AM

btw what's an ITO?

Because they are selling tokens its an ITO
But a lot of people also use ICO instead of ITO. Its almost the same Wink

I like ITO when its about tokens and ICO when its about coins Smiley
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

btw what's an ITO?

Because they are selling tokens its an ITO
But a lot of people also use ICO instead of ITO. Its almost the same Wink

I like ITO when its about tokens and ICO when its about coins Smiley

Am not sure most ppl can differentiate. You see a lot of companies offering ETH token, calling it ICO

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: