Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:13:51 AM

How will this project actually get off the ground? You are targeting the SME space, but the SME space isn't actually the space that is most eager to adopt blockchain technology. If you want to provide a 100% accurate risk assessment, you need a 100% transparent picture of the company. And therefore you need 100% of all assets and liabilities being accessible for you. And therefore you need a double layer accounting system with a data feed infrastructure between the double entry and the triple entry layer. And that again is adding complexity in the first place, which many of those companies will not want. Are you actually targeting companies that are about to be newly incepted or established companies that you want to get to transfer their double entry data into triple entry accounting infrastructure?
You might actually be surprised that a lot of SME will appreciate this service. As I aforementioned, if this service becomes the norm, it will break down barriers and encourage universal lending. So a SME in South Africa might not be able to apply for a loan with a bank in Australia. Because the bank has no way to prove their credit worthiness, with Paypie, the bank can easily verify their assets and liabilities. Thus enabling a process that was priorly deemed impossible.
As for does complaining about companies with shady paperwork, well Paypie is not meant for them and honestly, those shady companies shouldn't get funds that could be allocated to another company operating in an honest fashion

Companies with shady paperworks are the majority out there (in my country this is true) but banks and companies are ok with that, if they adopt this algorithm many many companies will go down

Banks are okay with that because they demand collateral to secure the loan.

But what will help secure invoice buyers from invoices sold at PayPie that will default?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:14:10 AM

Hello , when tokens will be tradable?
maybe you must wait till the end crowsale. Then you can trade token on some exchange. I think etherdelta will be the first exchange you can trade paypie

Etherdelta accepts every new coin regardless of how shitty it is. It would be best not to concentrate on Etherdelta and try for Hitbitc or Nova or Yobit if you think getting into an exchange is very much important.

Etherdelta has an option to add from just contract adresses.

So if you have an ethereum token, you can put it into sale in etherdelta. It's their system.

By the way i hate etherdelta, it is buggy and everything comes with gas.
I dont really like etherdelta too, even we already need to pay some gas for putting an order.

Don't take it wrong with Etherdelta. It is true it uses gas for everything but it's a nice approach to a decentralized exchange. The ability to list any token "regardless of how shitty it is" is because it works with any ERC20 token. And finally, being listed there allows for a quick appreciation of a token.

Hindafing

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:23:36 AM

This project looks very promissing, hope they will rock.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:23:49 AM

When is presale goin to be?I think only 14 days left to main ico then why not they announce presale now?
I think they will announce in next week. maybe tomorrow so you just keep calm and wait. or maybe dont have presale. or presale will open on 15 - Oct too

on website showing 15 OCTOBER ICO will start that means pre-sale will be official announce in this week but i think pre-sale will be available for short time. go on website and subscribe for alert notification.

So ICO starts on 15 October but how long will it last?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:25:15 AM

I read again whitepaper, but cant find info about liquidity tokens.
Can anyone explaine me? But in detail please.
Could you explain this question in more detail? What do you exactly want to know about the liquidity of PAYPIE tokens?

liquidity tokens - its market demand.
I mean: why they need tokens? for what purpose do they need tokens after ICO ? Dont will turn tokens into a pumpkin after ICO?
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

When is presale goin to be?I think only 14 days left to main ico then why not they announce presale now?
I think they will announce in next week. maybe tomorrow so you just keep calm and wait. or maybe dont have presale. or presale will open on 15 - Oct too

on website showing 15 OCTOBER ICO will start that means pre-sale will be official announce in this week but i think pre-sale will be available for short time. go on website and subscribe for alert notification.

I think that until they collect the right amount. It may be in the few days after the start, if there is so much interest in the ICO.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:40:08 AM

I think that until they collect the right amount. It may be in the few days after the start, if there is so much interest in the ICO.

most of ICO take time one month or some of take 2 month depend on how much amount collected. i think paypie ICO run for a month or until target amount collected.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:42:31 AM

Ico starts on 15th October and ends on 15th November
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

Ico starts on 15th October and ends on 15th November

I have seen some ICO's running for months, 1 month is enough to get the investments and the value will be determined in the first week only. Thats the trend these days.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:52:45 AM

Could you explain this question in more detail? What do you exactly want to know about the liquidity of PAYPIE tokens?

I mean: why they need tokens? for what purpose do they need tokens after ICO ? Dont will turn tokens into a pumpkin after ICO?
From whitepaper :
PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services. Each PPP Token grants the holder the right to access certain services including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of SMEs.  Lenders will require PPP Tokens to access the PayPie platform, and tokens can be used to buy discounted invoices, credit scoring data and real-time financial data of an SME. For example, if you are buying a bill from business X at a discounted price so that their customer, business Y, can pay you the full invoice amount at payment deadline - let’s say 120 days from now - will cost you XXX amount of PPP Tokens.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:58:51 AM

1 mounth for an ico is pretty nice. Its even a lot of time, andni think paypie will raised a lot of money fast, so in 1 mounth the project will raised a lot more. I think a lot of people wait the 15 in starting block to enter in paypie, with the potential of the project and the actual hype, the value will skyrocket !
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:05:44 PM

1 mounth for an ico is pretty nice. Its even a lot of time, andni think paypie will raised a lot of money fast, so in 1 mounth the project will raised a lot more. I think a lot of people wait the 15 in starting block to enter in paypie, with the potential of the project and the actual hype, the value will skyrocket !

I believe a lot of people are impatiently waiting for pre-sale start  Smiley... can hardly wait to see how much they'll already raise in pre-sale. Hopefull, they'll announce it soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:07:29 PM

1 month is more than enough for an ico, yes Smiley

i believe that they will even rise more than the hard cap Smiley

there is so much time and effort already in this project, it must be skyrocket at the end for sure!
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:15:15 PM

there is so much time and effort already in this project, it must be skyrocket at the end for sure!
Yep, this project has become a hype even before the crowdsale begins.
So we will see a very positive result for sure  Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:30:28 PM

From whitepaper :
PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services. Each PPP Token grants the holder the right to access certain services including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of SMEs.  Lenders will require PPP Tokens to access the PayPie platform, and tokens can be used to buy discounted invoices, credit scoring data and real-time financial data of an SME. For example, if you are buying a bill from business X at a discounted price so that their customer, business Y, can pay you the full invoice amount at payment deadline - let’s say 120 days from now - will cost you XXX amount of PPP Tokens.

I read this. I mean, how much tokens companies must to pay for access to the platform for example.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:34:52 PM

hopefully i can get in to ICO. Project is nice and community is growing each day.

PandaMiner

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:37:28 PM

For such popular and strong projects as paypie, it would be nice to have a whitelist or an individual cap like in icon so everyone can participate

Perhaps an individual cap, that will ensure nobody holds too many coins, but a whitelist is not necessary, they already decided that there will be a pre-ico, with a minimum investment size, so there is no need for more, the project is already good as it is.

Yes, a maximum cap per individual is must. This way price can not be controlled by a small group of whales.

I disagree, though is seems good at first ,you have to take into account the possibility that they may not get enough investors. that's when wales step in and compensate.
agree with you. many good project out there still hard to reach softcap because dont have any big player join. and some ICO we think it is trash can reach their hardcap easily

If a project has great vision then people will invest in it and they don't have to whales.
Cindicator set an example how ico should work. That was most closed ico ever and still they reached the hard cap before end date.
Less spread is always harmful.

Even though a project has a great vision, doesn't mean it will attract more investors. Without whales, almost impossible for a project to run as expected.

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:40:11 PM

Yep, this project has become a hype even before the crowdsale begins.
So we will see a very positive result for sure  Smiley

I am pretty sure they won't raise more than the hard cap Grin But I got you mean, the potential of PayPie is enormous and with all the hype around this project I am confident the ICO will be a complete success for everyone involved, the PayPie team and the investors.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

I heard as per new rules it is mandatory to have a working platform before the ico to show the tokens can be spendable. Would this applies to paypie also or is it out the new rule sets because of its jurisdiction area?

Are you talking about Korea based ICOs or ICOs in general? Or China based maybe? PayPie isn't based in Korea or China, I see no problems at all
That would make no sense. The purpose of an ICO is to raise funds to develop a product. If it's mandatory to have a working platform before the ico many good projects wouldn't be possible.

That's right!
I would also like to know where these new rules are stated, to which country they apply, etc. If it's not just a rumour or hearsay someone can provide perhaps a source.
As long as PayPie countries do not introduce regulatory regulations for ICO.
Then these are no impact on PayPie.
I am more concerned about the PayPie team's planning of the project and the current advance of PayPie.

If this is true , it would significantly decrease the number of ICO's on the market. Having a working product is no easy feat.

There are no official new rules for ALL ico's. Maybe just some new laws in Korea and China. But still a lot of other countries Smiley
Why do people really concern into this stuff? You are right no matter how they impose new laws regarding on ICO but still there are lots of countries as of now which can freely made any decisions without any laws to follow up.Just go with the traditional way.

It can make uncertainty. If Korea and China ban, others will follow?

It's a delicate market, everything is affecting bitcoin price and ico contributions. This kind of news is toxic for us.

Of course it should concern us when a country like South Korea decides to ban local ICOs. Btw. Switzerland is investigating ICOs, too. Maybe they'll make some regulations as well?
It's naive to think that these news don't have an effect at all to the success of an ICO.

I think all countries will eventually start to regulate ICO's. This is not exactly a bad thing, I think it' a good thing, there are so many scams in the ICO's. PayPie does look good and does have a solid team so I'm expecting a lot from them.

Regulations of the government are always bad. Yes I agree many people get scammed. But believe me if you once got scammed you will do more research for the next time.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

When i look at the hype i would say it's over in no time. I am not going to wait that's for sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: