Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoStorm] Fastest Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia Pump and Dump bot  (Read 8046 times)
cryptorip (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:55:36 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 04:19:22 PM by cryptorip

CryptoStorm

The fastest and most advanced Cryptopia/Bittrex/Binance bot for short-term trading strategies (Pump and dumps, signals, scalping, etc).

With CryptoStorm, you can:

(1) Configure multiple buy and sell points;

(2) Specify a coin pair name and initiate bot; (we support all pairs on Bittrex and Binance)

(3) Monitor your trades in real-time with a second-by-second pricing chart and an open and closed order trade history. Exit a trade smoothly and quickly with one click of the "Cancel and Sell" button. No need to switch windows to Bittrex!

New Features:
  • Cryptopia, Bittrex, Binance support
  • Second-by-second and candlesticks real time charts
  • List of most pumpable coins

CryptoStorm is safe, fast, and profitable.

For more information, visit http://getcryptostorm.com
Check out a video of CryptoStorm in action - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhgVk4Sf740

Support:

Join the Discord community here: https://discord.gg/vQKjaxh
Contact http://t.me/CryptoStorm if you have any questions or comments.

Edit: We've recently added some features like Binance support and Candlestick charts. Make sure to get another 24 hour trial at https://getcryptostorm.com/trial

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:02:52 PM

What is the price? Another question is why should we trust you with our funds if you don't offer any collateral since you are a newbie. Nothing will stop you from running away after the transaction without delivering the bot at all.
sexcoyote

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:52:12 PM

it can make pump maybe but dump exactly works with bots.  Grin
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:29:54 PM

how much price youre BOT ?
have proof success in youre bot get profit ?

any voucher try youre service,
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:21:26 PM

It could be nice there are some actual users feedback.
cryptorip (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:00:44 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 07:07:41 PM by cryptorip

Thanks for your questions, fair enough, we didn't post a lot of material here, as we were banking on the site being a better source of information.

If you come from this thread you can use this discount code (33% off):

What is the price? Another question is why should we trust you with our funds if you don't offer any collateral since you are a newbie. Nothing will stop you from running away after the transaction without delivering the bot at all.

Right now the price is 0.04BTC or 0.032BTC if you have a discount code.

As proof of the existence of the Bot and its usefulness, you can download a free demo form the site - http://getcryptostorm.com ).

The only difference between the demo and the full license version is that the demo doesn't actually hook up to the Bittrex API. Once you purchase a license, the only thing we send you is the active license code, you don't have to download another executable.

If you have an escrow service to suggest, or something we could use that would make this seem more legit, please contact me at https://t.me/CryptoStorm - we're working on a video of the licensed product.

how much price youre BOT ?
have proof success in youre bot get profit ?

any voucher try youre service,

I can't post images, but these are screenshots of some of my own profits with the bot:
http://imgur.com/a/M3qJe

That's a good suggestion, we're on it.
cryptorip (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:28:19 PM

Hey! We just posted a video of us doing one of @HonestPnD pumps. It wasn't a huge one and we got in a bit late, but is shows all the functionality of the bot and its speed.

Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhgVk4Sf740
YourAvatar

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

The program is awesome!

I bought it a few days ago after talking with the creator on telegram. The reason I reached out to him was to report a bug in the demo version and the guy literally fixed it and pushed the update within 5 mins. He's super responsive and open to suggestions on improving the program.

I've already made my money back just by taking 10-15% profits on each pump. Definitely give it a shot if you have the money. Sure it's pricey, but it gives you a huge edge in pump and dumps and makes it super easy to make money. Just be sure not to get greedy with it and you'll be profitable every time (unless the telegram channel pre-pumps or something).
ADReHaJIuH4uK

Activity: 793
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

I do not like bots. Eternal problems with them.
Ceegor

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:45:20 PM

So the creator of the bot was nice enough to give me a copy of the full version to try it out so here's my honest opinion of it:

Firstly, it has what most other bots lack, a decent GUI. It's GUI is very streamlined, easy to use, and the fact that it has an integrated graph that represents the current price of the coin ticking every 1 sec or so is absolutely fantastic. It lets you easily see the way the pump is going and you can decide if you want to get out instantly if you see something is going wrong.

Another thing I really like about it, is that this bot is FAST! Like, really fast. Thanks to it using websockets (if I read correctly), it basically has a constant refresh rate of the price so you get real-time information.

The developer is also very active and helpful. He's friendly and quick to answer any questions, which is always a plus.

Things I would like to see in the future:
• A separate section to place a sell order on its own, instead of having to place one when you actually first buy the coin.
• A version for other exchanges like Yobit.

A summary of my experience with this bot:

What I liked:
• FAST!
• Provides real time visual and helpful information
• Dev seems like a nice guy

What I didn't like:
• A bit pricey
• It's only for Bittrex. I'd like to see a version for Yobit, Cryptopia, etc in the future

Cheers Smiley
MagicMoola

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:33:12 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 02:15:36 AM by MagicMoola

Hi everyone,

I want to take the time to personally thank the makers of this bot. Especially the lead developer which has been very kind and helpful over on telegram and given considerable amount of  time to answer all my questions promptly. So yet alone the support and guidance I have received from the dev is worth my purchase.

As for the bot, it is super fast and most importantly now makes it is a safe haven to participate in these pump and dumps.  So this bot is exactly what I was looking for as I can also use it to set sell orders on my day and swing trades, thus saving me time. I won’t have to spend time to calculate the profit and sell orders anymore. The bot does it all for me! Smiley

Last but not least, the bot is very easy to install. Took only 5 minutes to get up and running and linked to my Bittrex account.  Than minutes later was able to make my first 10% profit Smiley

So thank you once again and all my respect to the devs and team over at CryptoStorm!
nostos156

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:06:51 AM

So, I can weigh into this somewhat.

I was sceptical at first, but as the bot lets you play without having to actually use money in the demo mode, I gave it a shot. It's pretty good, and simple. Essentially, it just creates a buy order at the % above last price you define, and then you can select partial sells at certain percentages, or cancel and GTFO a bad trade immediately.

So, there are tons of bots out there that already do this. What makes this one good? The beauty lies in the GUI. Having a graphical representation of the trade in real time is the handiest thing I've seen, because I can see when the pump looks to be levelling off, and get the hell out before a dump happens, even if it didn't reach my defined sell goals. When you watch the books on Bittrex and the volumes on text, it is not nearly as clear. For me, this is by far the handiest feature.

No complaints on the speed it purchases and sells either, it communicates with bittrex immediately. The slowest part of the whole process is when you type in the coins - gotta be fast. The developer is working on a solution to automate this as well in time, he just wants it to work consistently before he releases it.

If you have any further questions, I can answer everything you want too, if you don't feel like the developer himself is trustworthy enough and is just shilling his own product (hell, I thought that too at first). Just shoot me a PM here or telegram me @nostos156. I am able to offer discount codes as well if you need them, up to you.

Of course, there is always a disclaimer: This bot is NOT 100%. You need to make sure you're entering a good pump before you go all in (if a pump notification barely has anyone reading it before it goes live, don't bother. You'll get dumped on immediately and the bot can't save you there. Avoid shit pumps). I've had successes, I've had fails. For what it's worth, way more successes than failures. Picking the right pumps is kind of an art in itself. Just remember a simple fact of life: EVERY single group prepumps, otherwise, the admins won't make money. They dump their coins immediately on you as soon as the pump goes life. It is a fact of life and those who claim no prepumps are even scummier than those who stay silent about it. This is why you want high volume pumps, as the sheer amount of people going in will slam through the dump by the admins and you'll still make a profit.
curto

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:28:59 AM

If these bots are all that good why not offer one for a two week free trial that actually works and then disables itself after two weeks - if it is that good people would be lining up to pay ?

Craig
cryptorip (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:00:25 AM

We offer a 24hr free trial. You can generate a temporary key and download the software from our website getcryptostorm.com/promo.html

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:32:44 AM

We can actually give a trust on this,but as what i have read youre still a newbie, just give us the proof for us to trust you enough on this. I think theres not a problem on asking the exact details.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:48:24 AM

Any plan to build this apps on mobile device? it could be nice if we can control our trade anywhare. I can't see it on your FAQ page, nowadays, some people monitored their trading on mobile device.

Anyway, this is a decent tools for some advance traders.

unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:08:47 PM

That doesn't mean that if they were not showing some proof of evidence just to trust them is they were scammers or any. Maybe presenting some of those things they have mentioned is enough for them and for you to trust them.
nocare

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:01:13 PM

Another programmer who's looked at this project.

I'm not confident i'll ever have enough money in crypto to buy this software or make money using it.
I'm throwing around pennies and enjoying the hobby of it.
Another hobby of mine is reverse engineering and I uncovered a lot of this program's code.... before even running it.

I can't claim it isn't full of viruses, but the program does exactly what it says and shows in the creator's youtube videos.

If I had more money to play with and this program had a more in depth interface i'd replace the website view with this.
It is so fast my web browser doesn't even bother with catching up to changed data.

Based on what I've seen if you like to manipulate markets to push them a little higher for profit, this software is for you.
A command line version of this software would be pretty trivial to make but 0.1 btc is a completely fair price.
I don't think trying to manipulate prices works well with less money than that anyway haha.

If you're interested in this kind of software I recommend throwing money at the dev.

@cryptorip
I'm really impressed with the speed. I've been considering my own project in c# but now I may reconsider electron and websockets.

cryptorip (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:54:34 AM

A few CryptoStorm updates -

NEW FEATURES:

PROMOTION:
We're offering a promo starting today until the end of November. Since bitcoin prices are going insane, we're slashing our price, from 0.15 btc to 0.1 btc (or 0.08 btc if you have a valid discount code. Use discount code 825452 if you're coming from this thread).

Download your copy from http://getcryptostorm.com

REFERRAL PROGRAM:
FYI, we offer a referral program to all CryptoStorm users. You will earn 20% on all referral sales.

As always, you can message me at http://t.me/cryptostorm
a1eph

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:41:10 PM

i have been interested in this for a while now but never pulled the trigger. around that time it was in the $400 to 600 range for a license...

with the price of bitcoin now $16000 and the software cost in BTC not dropping much, even with the discount its $1300-1600. are you planning on adjusting the price any time soon to compensate? i'd get it right away if so

are any new features planned?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: