Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SpeculateCoin - Money Making For You And Me  (Read 2649 times)
Speculate_Coin (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:12:57 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 10:07:29 PM by Speculate_Coin

SpeculateCoin

Money Making For You And Me

About:

New coins and tokens appear on cryptocurrency scene everyday.
Almost all developers try to create a currency with some unique features,
but there are a lot of traders who buy coins only to play with it on exchanges, not for using features of a coin.

I decided to create a coin which main purpose is trading. That's why it is called SpeculateCoin.
SPC is an Ethereum-based token so it doesn't need a separate wallet or mining.
The only feature of this coin is dynamically changing price.

The supply is 21,000,000.00000000 coins.

Starting price is 0.00000001 ETH per coin.
Every buying adds 0.00000001 ETH to the current price.
By one transaction you can buy from 1 to 10,000 SPC.

How to buy:

Sale starts on the 4th August at 21:00 UTC
The address of the smart contract will appear on the website.
(Warning! Don't try to buy less than 1 SPC or more than 10,000 SPC.)
(Warning! The address of the smart contract was changed! Every holder received his coins with the new contract + 10,000 coins for the inconvenience!
Forget about the previous contract!!! Thanks to the anon from 2ch.hk  Wink)

FAQ:

IT IS A SCAM\SHITCOIN! THERE IS NO ROADMAP AND DOCUMENTATION!
SPC doesn't need it all. My coin is transparent and I don't promise you anything, excepting the fact that you will receive your SPC.
Everything is simple: I sell you coins, you trade them on exchanges.
I get money, you get money. Everybody is happy.

WHY ARE YOU SO SURE THAT SPC WILL BE LISTED ON EXCHANGES?
Well, there are 21,000,000 coins. It can have a nice volume, can't it?
It only depends on the activity of the buyers.
Anyway, if no exchanges will hurry to list SPC, I will pay for the listing.

YOU SAID THAT SPC IS TRANSPARENT. HOW CAN I CHECK IT?
It's easy! Just check the source code!

WHO ARE YOU?
A guy who needs money. I am just like you, really. And we can help each other.

OKAY, I'M READY TO BUY SPC, BUT ONLY ONE COIN! WHAT DO I NEED?
Excellent! You just need some ETH and an ethereum wallet that supports tokens.
Official Ethereum Wallet or MyEtherWallet should work.
Just send ETH to the address of the smart contract and you will receive your SPC automatically.
Good luck!

I'M STILL NOT SURE THAT BUYING SPC IS A GOOD IDEA...
Of course, it is up to you. But think what you lose. SPC is extremely cheap.
You can buy just a few coins and look whether it will bring you some money or not.

Links:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lodasama

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:18:00 AM

The project seems a bit crazy but I like creative ideas. Still a bit abstract but I am really looking forward to how it make money for me
Muheng

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:34:33 AM

the price is very cheap i think, what make i sure that this project will be success in the future??
da10ge

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:38:32 AM

Is there a strategy update for this coin?
this looks like a nice project, lets hope the team and the devs stay on top of things and make sure everything runs smoothly!   best wishes!     
Speculate_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:42:22 AM

the price is very cheap i think, what make i sure that this project will be success in the future??
Cheaper price = More buyers = Higher volume = More chances to be listed = More chances for you to trade it successfully

this looks like a nice project, lets hope the team and the devs stay on top of things and make sure everything runs smoothly!   best wishes!     

Thanks a lot! No updates are planned for now, as it was said - this coin is not about adding features too much Wink
lodasama

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:47:27 AM

Cheaper price = More buyers = Higher volume = More chances to be listed = More chances for you to trade it successfully

Thanks a lot! No updates are planned for now, as it was said - this coin is not about adding features too much Wink

saddly ,if it is you said ,how to make money for you and us .
Speculate_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:52:12 AM

saddly ,if it is you said ,how to make money for you and us .
You will be able to get your profit from, for example, shorting this coin on exchange. That's the idea.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:08:30 AM

can i buy more 10 000 tokens in second transaction or 10k its cap for 1 address

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:37:35 AM

WHY ARE YOU SO SURE THAT SPC WILL BE LISTED ON EXCHANGES?
Well, there are 21,000,000 coins. It can have a nice volume, can't it?
It only depends on the activity of the buyers.
Anyway, if no exchanges will hurry to list SPC, I will pay for the listing.

Just logic, why would you pay to add to the stock exchange if you sell all your coins?
And where is the feedback? Hour ago you made a post, and now you are not on the net, maybe many other urgent matters?
Date Registered:   Today at 11:46:51  ......As they say, from ship to ball Grin
Speculate_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:35:14 PM

can i buy more 10 000 tokens in second transaction or 10k its cap for 1 address
There is no cap for 1 address. You can buy 10 000 as many times as you want. 10,000 per transaction limit was made only to keep the price rising.

Just logic, why would you pay to add to the stock exchange if you sell all your coins?
And where is the feedback? Hour ago you made a post, and now you are not on the net, maybe many other urgent matters?
Date Registered:   Today at 11:46:51  ......As they say, from ship to ball Grin
I'm not that greedy, really. If all coins were sold, than I would have enough money and spending part of it on listing on at least one exchange would be my duty. What about feedback - well, I just closed my eyes and fell asleep  Undecided
deanerific

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:41:08 PM

So, basically, you are asking people to give you $400,000 in Eth so that they can speculate on the value of a coin with no utility or purpose other than to be a speculative instrument?

People speculate on coins all the time, but they buy them for their potential utility and hope for broad market adoption. 

This idea is dead on arrival and only suckers will give you their money.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:47:01 PM

This project has good missions and ideas, but you have to prepare a good plan to implement the idea and achieve the goals of this project, I'm very interested in this new coin, I think this coin will be very profitable
Speculate_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:14:58 PM

So, basically, you are asking people to give you $400,000 in Eth so that they can speculate on the value of a coin with no utility or purpose other than to be a speculative instrument?

People speculate on coins all the time, but they buy them for their potential utility and hope for broad market adoption. 

This idea is dead on arrival and only suckers will give you their money.
I'm asking people to give me 0.00000001+0.00000001*NUMBER_OF_BUYINGS per coin. You are right, people speculate on coins because of their features. Features of coins give people some faith in this coins. So coins are supported by the faith of users. But what if all 21,000,000 SPC will be sold? Isn't it a demonstration of user's faith in it? Why do we need utility or purpose if we already have faith?

This project has good missions and ideas, but you have to prepare a good plan to implement the idea and achieve the goals of this project, I'm very interested in this new coin, I think this coin will be very profitable
Thanks for your interest!  Wink
deanerific

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:38:15 PM

I'm asking people to give me 0.00000001+0.00000001*NUMBER_OF_BUYINGS per coin. You are right, people speculate on coins because of their features. Features of coins give people some faith in this coins. So coins are supported by the faith of users. But what if all 21,000,000 SPC will be sold? Isn't it a demonstration of user's faith in it? Why do we need utility or purpose if we already have faith?

There only ever needs to be one store of value coin.  That coin was created almost a decade ago and functions as the store of value for all of crypto.

Your argument is that people can give you 1 ETH and you'll give them 10,000 of this coin.  Their buying the coin creates "faith".  My argument is that I could sell rooms full of air for $200 and I might find buyers, but those buyers would probably have a very difficult time selling because rooms full of air have very little utility.

What's the difference between this coin and Yobit Espers?
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:18:25 PM

reserving German translation
Previous projects:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060528.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056466.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2051509.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054994.0

Speculate_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

There only ever needs to be one store of value coin.  That coin was created almost a decade ago and functions as the store of value for all of crypto.

Your argument is that people can give you 1 ETH and you'll give them 10,000 of this coin.  Their buying the coin creates "faith".  My argument is that I could sell rooms full of air for $200 and I might find buyers, but those buyers would probably have a very difficult time selling because rooms full of air have very little utility.

What's the difference between this coin and Yobit Espers?
But what if you find not one buyer for your rooms full of air and each next buyer will pay $200+200$*NUMBER_OF_BUYINGS? Than the earlier buyers would be able to sell their rooms to the next buyers and receive some profit and next buyers will be able to buy rooms cheaper than the official price. What about Yobit Espers - I've never heard about it before. Just googled it and found an article that yobit lists the older version of the token which successfully trades on other exchanges with a higher price. Than I see only the fault of yobit in listing outdated token.

Thanks for your interest! German translation is yours! If you need any help - just pm me.  Wink
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:58:01 PM

When the ICO will be closed? Until all of the stock sold out? Why you sell all of the coin? There's no coin for you? I think that's bad idea. btw, what is this coin roadmap?
Speculate_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:20:49 PM

When the ICO will be closed? Until all of the stock sold out? Why you sell all of the coin? There's no coin for you? I think that's bad idea. btw, what is this coin roadmap?
Yes, the ICO will be closed when all coins are sold. I will receive ETH for the coins and as for me it is unfair to also leave myself some SPC. What about roadmap - no updates are planned at this time.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:29:13 PM

Awesome project simple aiming, you are the same as all cryptomania. You need money and so am I, countless more, how many projects are "cheating" for money, so we need something more so we are more confident that this project is not a scam.
Speculate_Coin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:56:48 PM

Awesome project simple aiming, you are the same as all cryptomania. You need money and so am I, countless more, how many projects are "cheating" for money, so we need something more so we are more confident that this project is not a scam.
How can this project cheat if we just selling tokens by smart contract without any docs or roadmaps?  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: