Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer not detecting graphics card after restart or crash.  (Read 206 times)
irlandescoin (OP)

Activity: 567
Merit: 502

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:35:15 AM

hi guys, my machine it is driving me crazy,
I am using windows 10 pro and claymore 9.7
I will explain my case:
first I was installing and remove amd drivers and nvidia till find the best one to mine correct.
I did update my BIOS version to the latest one, and changed on my setup the things who suppose be changed to get more the 4 cards.
I have 5 cards installed, fine working well, but sometimes some of the cards usually nvdia gtx 1060 stop work and appear the ! exclamation mark on windows like was not installed, but was, so I restart my computer and when this back I have just 4 cards Sad.
so I disconnect the cables and reconnect again in another slot and boom the cards comes back again.
and this error keeps persisting.
I have no idea what it is going on, tried everything, what do you guys think can be? the extensions I got has a problem or it is the mobo?
I got new pci extensions just in case to see if that it is the error, but I am waiting so I can't test this right now.
someone can help me?
I thinking to do a fresh install of windows and see.
mobo: ROG STRIX B250F GAMING cards: gtx 1060 6gb and amd rx 570 4gb

back here after the boom in 2013
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: