Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BCC Wil Replace BTC  (Read 2435 times)
Bitforking

Activity: 145
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:11:22 PM

after this hangover, clever people will must realised that forking is very profitable, btc+bcc=£2500 or so, 25% profits!

I see more forking coming, even with the reputable altcoins in near future.

Bitcoin died on 01/08/17.

we have now BCC and segwited BTC (which is a copycat of Litecoin Grin)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:21:24 PM

If you go through the white paper of most of the altcoin you will find out that there are also there to replace bitcoin. I do ask myself this question " why are there interested in replacing bitcoin instead of building their own coin and State reasons why people should invest in that coins.  Bitcoin Cash have been split from bitcoin core, there reason the same   that is "there what to replace bitcoin" time shall tell.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:01:40 PM

If you go through the white paper of most of the altcoin you will find out that there are also there to replace bitcoin. I do ask myself this question " why are there interested in replacing bitcoin instead of building their own coin and State reasons why people should invest in that coins.  Bitcoin Cash have been split from bitcoin core, there reason the same   that is "there what to replace bitcoin" time shall tell.
Probably you are right that time can only tell if it was there to replace bitcoin but for now I still think it wont replace bitcoin. It wont since the pump now feels like it is manipulated and before judging first, I would like to see how bitcoincash team would deal with the launching clusterfuck of not having an official wallet for their coin. Also, I would like to see bitcoincash go down first and see it's true value to really say if it was there to replace bitcoin or not.
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:24:51 PM

In my opinion BCC will not replace BTC, because btc and bcc are different. I we btc will not be replaced and btc will keep developing for better than now
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:32:48 PM

You are seriously high bch is just a another altcoin in the market the difference is it has lot of hype and people are simply trying buy more and more and thinking it will be higher than btc remember zcash when it reached exchanges how much hype it had but now it's just another alt wait for a month in september bch will be simply laying around.
I agree with you . BCC is altcoin only for short term investment because this altcoin really does not have potential in the future. BCC is pumped from many investors but when the game is over BCC will return as a forgotten altcoin and Bitcoin still dominates Cryptocurrency.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Vaslime

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

Cryptotalk.org

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:14:57 PM

Bitcoin will remain the main player, Bcc is considered as altcoin by all exchanges and users are dumping it for btc, Bcc will never replace bitcoin.

correct its just a split of coin and it will not replace the king Bitcoin whatever happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SeXyBiGGiE1997

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

Bitcoin Cash has lost half of its maximum value within one day. Good luck, "replacement".
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:40:14 PM

Bitcoin Cash has lost half of its maximum value within one day. Good luck, "replacement".

LOL.  Grin

This thread should be entitled, Why doping is really bad! LOL! Or perhaps Why BCC will not be able to reach what BTC has reached! Or perhaps Why we should need to wait what will happen next.  Grin

Anyway, the BCC you are talking about helped BTC holders a lot. They have just added some more BTC out of the free BCC.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:57:07 PM

Nope, not in a million years. It's just a fake bitcoin, like many others that also couldn't compete with it. It's gonna get dumped, already is.
-They want to take already existing tickers, BCC(BitConnect), XBC(Bitcoin Plus).
-Benefits? Or maybe not?
Transact in seconds.  Get confirmation in minutes.
A network that runs without congestion.
A payment system that's a proven store of value.
The Best Money in the World

Fast
Reliable
Low fee
Simple
Stable
Secure
Send money globally for pennies.
Easy to use.  No hassles.
World's most robust blockchain technology.
-Nothing new, Bitcoin is the same.
-There is nothing about the team of BCH.
-Their website is very minimalistic and doesn't contain details like:
        -Devs
        -Live price
        -Whitepaper
        -Where to buy(with fiat)
        -Any site where you can follow like Facebook,Twitter, Slack..
-Domain is privately registered, meaning you can't see the registrant's name, unlike BTC, ETH, XRP and many others.

Good luck replacing Bitcoin. It's not a good coin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:50:14 PM

Trying to read through the details of the August 1 fork, it struck me that the main difference between the two camps wasn't so much the coin as the people behind them:

Bitcoin core looks like its backed by a bunch of sweating ideological fanatics spitting venom

BCC looks like it's backed by pragmatic people trying to address practical limitations

The result of the fork has been hugely surprising, giving BCC a price stability that shows its a serious player

BCC is now in a serious position to take over as the main Bitcoin branch. Drop the bullshit ideology guys, its the only chance for bitcoin core
I think this will be truth in the incoming months , the reason behind this is simple  , Bitcoin is really a big world wide leading currency but still it has some limitations of the fee and speed of the confirmation and also there is limit of the mining in the market because people were really facing the problem to oay high fee in this year and also facing the problem of confirmation , so here the team of the blockchain made some changes in the Bitcoin and with that btc they made a bcc coin which is free from the network of the Bitcoin .
And according to my opinion and from many news sites , i comes to know thst they will make bcc as the most faster coin to confirm and with low fee , so in the future it is possible that most of the people leave the btc use much and make the bcc coin as priority to use .
There are hundreds of altcoin which are better than Bitcoin in terms of transaction fees and speed. But were they able to beat Bitcoin. No. Bitcoin might have some flaws. But those flaws aren't that big which can make a difference in its popularity. BCC is just another altcoin created as a result of greed. Soon when everyone will claim it and would able to trade it on major exchanges. Price will go down sharply. People are just dumping BCC and are buying BTC of it. The present price is just a pump.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:56:09 PM

Trying to read through the details of the August 1 fork, it struck me that the main difference between the two camps wasn't so much the coin as the people behind them:

Bitcoin core looks like its backed by a bunch of sweating ideological fanatics spitting venom

BCC looks like it's backed by pragmatic people trying to address practical limitations

The result of the fork has been hugely surprising, giving BCC a price stability that shows its a serious player

BCC is now in a serious position to take over as the main Bitcoin branch. Drop the bullshit ideology guys, its the only chance for bitcoin core

You high bro?

hahahahah i dont believe on this ... i cant imanige BCC will take over the bitcoin
the mother of cryptocurrency
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

My friend coin dev did BicoinFast,price jumped from 100 sat to over 2500sat in one day after reaching bittrex,it was not enough to overcome btc.Jokes are good thing,more jokes more fun

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:59:07 PM

I think this will be truth in the incoming months , the reason behind this is simple  , Bitcoin is really a big world wide leading currency but still it has some limitations of the fee and speed of the confirmation and also there is limit of the mining in the market because people were really facing the problem to oay high fee in this year and also facing the problem of confirmation , so here the team of the blockchain made some changes in the Bitcoin and with that btc they made a bcc coin which is free from the network of the Bitcoin .
And according to my opinion and from many news sites , i comes to know thst they will make bcc as the most faster coin to confirm and with low fee , so in the future it is possible that most of the people leave the btc use much and make the bcc coin as priority to use .
There are hundreds of altcoin which are better than Bitcoin in terms of transaction fees and speed. But were they able to beat Bitcoin. No. Bitcoin might have some flaws. But those flaws aren't that big which can make a difference in its popularity. BCC is just another altcoin created as a result of greed. Soon when everyone will claim it and would able to trade it on major exchanges. Price will go down sharply. People are just dumping BCC and are buying BTC of it. The present price is just a pump.

Exactly, BCC is a free airdrop and the majority of holders have dumped, planning to dump or holding to see if the price goes up (so that they dump later).

Also remember "muh ETH BTC flippening" from 2 months ago? BCC isn't even close so nothing's gonna happen, sorry.
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:01:35 PM

I don't think bitcoin cash (BCC) will replace  bitcoin (BTC) because there are different coins with different wallets but with the same total amount of coins .now every coin has its own community behind .  

As far as I know, some big exchanges do not support the BCC, and they will not distribute the BCC to the BTC holders, so what you mean they have the same total amount, and what will happen to this bitcoin holders? How to get their BCC if there is 1:1?

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:03:02 PM

i dont think so
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:07:09 PM

Exactly, BCC is a free airdrop and the majority of holders have dumped, planning to dump or holding to see if the price goes up (so that they dump later).

Also remember "muh ETH BTC flippening" from 2 months ago? BCC isn't even close so nothing's gonna happen, sorry.

Yes, I'm high... BCC is a trader's coin, baby, once the floodgates open traders gonna trade.
As a bonus, nothing could be finer then putting a scare into those assholes at Blockstream...
The world needs simplicity... not geek-gasm crapola like segwit.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:17:46 PM

In my opinion, the BCC is nothing else but the air, I can see any reasonable value of it, so I think it will not replace the BTC, and maybe it will be another ETC, which is much smaller than ETH in market cap.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

If you don't sell your bcash for 0.1 btc, you really don't understand what bitcoin is and what it may become. There is no chance that bcash can replace bitcoin.
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:42:00 PM

Excuse me, what are you talking about? BCC isn't in any position and at least in serious one to take over Bitcoin, it's just another altcoin that has no serious perspective and can't compete with BItcoin. You are talking like you are sleeping last few days. Besides you can get information here on forum also, it's all cleared. So read more carefuly.

Pretty much, but don't ignore the potential for trolling here. Bitcoin Cash has some wealthy backers, and if they want to make a big marketing push backed by significant hash power, they can.

Now, I'm not saying that makes BCC Bitcoin. But with the right marketing and corporate backing, they could have a serious effect on public opinion. And then it's splitsville for Bitcoin's network effect.

I am seriously saying this, what ever or who ever backing the BCC , they never going to influence the main purpose of Bitcoin. In fact  bitcoin will go more forward after this fork. Just watch it's growth.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

In my opinion, the BCC is nothing else but the air, I can see any reasonable value of it, so I think it will not replace the BTC, and maybe it will be another ETC, which is much smaller than ETH in market cap.

BCC is at least something but that doesn't mean it will replace BTC, Bitcoin will remain always Main Player in Crypto Currency, LTC, ETH were unable to replace or go forward then BTC then BCC No way,
BCC have good backup but BCC will be always recognize as BTC split and always as alt coin which will be alternate to Bitcoin, Replacing is far away i doubt to be paralleling.

I don't think bitcoin cash (BCC) will replace  bitcoin (BTC) because there are different coins with different wallets but with the same total amount of coins .now every coin has its own community behind .  

As far as I know, some big exchanges do not support the BCC, and they will not distribute the BCC to the BTC holders, so what you mean they have the same total amount, and what will happen to this bitcoin holders? How to get their BCC if there is 1:1?

There are so many Exchanges not supporting BCC for now but hopefully they will be supporting in future but people or exchanges supporting BCC and using BCC will always Use and Support as Alt coin as they do to hundreds of other.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: