Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:19:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which mining algo would like for XBS?
sha256d
X family
brand new algo

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCashClassic [XBS] - A true alternative to BTC & BCH! 6Mb Blocks & PoS!  (Read 4932 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nhiatay

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:34:29 AM

OK, so where is the wallet download link and mining pool? Huh Huh Huh
Cluster2k (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:51:55 AM

As I specified above in the OP wait a few hours and every link will be online.
Thanks everyone for the support so far.

To redeem XBS with BTC private keys a form will be made so that we can gather together swap claiming users, add them on the merkle hash from genesis block and start.
In XBS you can claim coins using your old BTC private keys exactly as you did for BCH.
An instruction post to make a successful swap will be online too asap.
Crypt1x

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

As I specified above in the OP wait a few hours and every link will be online.
Thanks everyone for the support so far.

To redeem XBS with BTC private keys a form will be made so that we can gather together swap claiming users, add them on the merkle hash from genesis block and start.
In XBS you can claim coins using your old BTC private keys exactly as you did for BCH.
An instruction post to make a successful swap will be online too asap.

Sounds good.
Cluster2k (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:57:57 AM

ANN for the Twitter community: official $XBS account has been set, give a follow to stay up to date with the latest news! https://twitter.com/BtcCashClassic
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:09:03 PM

Haha brilliant, I was waiting for this to happen.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:13:04 PM

bitcoincashdark
litebitcoincash
bitcoincashz , and
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This is what this reminded me as well.

Now we will see that kind of project so no need to get shocked because recent experiment of fork gone awesome it helped all people to make a lot of money for free. But mining structure is not attractive from my point of view better make fork with same supply.
Felipe Postingher

Activity: 94
Merit: 30

Here we go! I am a portuguese translator!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

besides thinking that bcc is a trashcoin I wish it will work in the near future for everyone!

as I can~t mine, I will keep track of the procedures in this topic!

Cluster2k (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:46:53 AM

I have a new supply distribution proposal, would like to know what the community thinks about it.

- Collect users BTC private Keys (through a form) to import in the genesis block all the existing BTC transaction history in XBS blockchain. (The same concept as BitcoinCash)

- After BTC private keys are collected, I'll send back to owners email a private key for XBS with the equivalent amount of coins that were owned in the correspondent BTC address

- Genesis block is generated with roughly 16 Millions of XBS (the actual amount of BTC circulating at the moment) and users who claimed the XBS priv key with their BTC priv key just need to import the received XBS private key in the XBS wallet (which will be released after BTC priv key collect).

- PoS kicks in from start

- PoW will follow the same BTC schedule with the main difference that XBS has 60 seconds blocks, instead of 600 seconds blocks, so the supply production will be faster. A good alternative is to keep a different supply schedule to avoid large inflation in short time due to shorter block time.

Let me know your thoughts.
Vegan97

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 11:01:33 AM

Just launch the coin already!

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:12:50 AM

...Collect users BTC private Keys...

Am I missunderstanding or are you crazy? In what world would users willingly give their private keys to a third party?
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:36:07 AM

Interesting, it's a big project, I'm sure this project will grow and survive, I'm waiting for more information about this project, pool and exchange
Cluster2k (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

Am I missunderstanding or are you crazy? In what world would users willingly give their private keys to a third party?

Obviously people have to follow the same exact procedure as of Bitcoin cash to keep their coins safe. Transfer the actual funds of the BTC address of which you will use the private key to redeem XBS to another fresh BTC address before using it to redeem BitcoinCashClassic will ensure that your BTC can't be stolen or used.
BitcoinCashClassic is taking balances valid until Bitcoin block 479000 (25 blocks ago).
Grrizz

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:10:22 PM

Obviously people have to follow the same exact procedure as of Bitcoin cash to keep their coins safe. Transfer the actual funds of the BTC address of which you will use the private key to redeem XBS to another fresh BTC address before using it to redeem BitcoinCashClassic will ensure that your BTC can't be stolen or used.
BitcoinCashClassic is taking balances valid until Bitcoin block 479000 (25 blocks ago).

Ahh that makes more sense, I didn't realise you were taking the blockchain snapshot at a point before launch instead of at launch Smiley
rk80

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:13:05 PM

I will mine this coin. Thanks for the clarification.
oliviajizz

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:15:08 PM

No drama, no bullshit. Let's get this started.

* PM for Japanese Translations *
Grrizz

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:21:30 PM

Ahh that makes more sense, I didn't realise you were taking the blockchain snapshot at a point before launch instead of at launch Smiley

Also would you consider moving the snapshot block and pre-announcing it? After the BTC/BCH fork settled I moved a bunch of coins back onto exchanges that I doubt I'll be able to get private keys for and I'm sure I wont be the only one.
Crypt1x

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:41:24 PM

Also would you consider moving the snapshot block and pre-announcing it? After the BTC/BCH fork settled I moved a bunch of coins back onto exchanges that I doubt I'll be able to get private keys for and I'm sure I wont be the only one.

Maybe is a good idea dev if the block taken as snapshot for BTC balances is set into the future.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:07:44 PM

You should take a snapshot of the current Bitcoin blockchain and use that as starting balances rather than having people send you old private keys.

Also make sure to have replay protection in BitcoinCashClassic like BCH did so there is no unexpected problems with sending XBS.

You will have a lot more support this way than having people send you old private keys in a google form/email/PM etc.

This post is not an endorsement, just my suggestions.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Cluster2k (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:57:46 PM

You should take a snapshot of the current Bitcoin blockchain and use that as starting balances rather than having people send you old private keys.

Also make sure to have replay protection in BitcoinCashClassic like BCH did so there is no unexpected problems with sending XBS.

You will have a lot more support this way than having people send you old private keys in a google form/email/PM etc.

This post is not an endorsement, just my suggestions.

Appreciated your thought.
kaduwall2

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:04:22 AM

I'm in for any new Bitcoin like that, free money, why not. XD

Will be following this topic for more info. Thanks Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: