Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn more BTC??  (Read 7862 times)
namhung

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:09:10 PM

Mining, (ESPECIALLY cloud mining which is basically a rip off) is not really profitable any more for the little guys, all the big players have pretty much captured the entire process. If you want to earn Bitcoin the best way is to either work for it or simply buy it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gialinh

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:09:40 PM

I would start trying to meet with anyone involved with bitcoin in your area. I've made friends with a local atm owner. I now get paid to clear the machines and make deposits once or twice a week.
The more you reach out and meet people, the more opportunities will present themselves!
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:59:18 PM

If you really want to earn more btc, first try to learn about bitcoin. Many ways to earn bitcoin . I believe that the most effective way of earning bitcoin is joining  social media campaign . It's a good idea for new member . just choose good campaign with a highest paid campaign .  You can earn more and more bit coin .

Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:57:01 PM

I prefer to earn money at work and invest in bitcoin. But now I'm looking more and more at bounties, which are held by various companies. I read a few articles about people who earned just an indecent amount of money thanks to the bounty. In my opinion, this is promising.
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:01:00 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh

what you do is very tiring. I think there's more you can do than that. but all you need to know is knowledge and experience. so I guess first you have to do, deepen about bitcoin and crypto.
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:15:42 AM

yes and Bitcoin worked on many sites. But I can not make any progress. So when I started hearing about this site from friends, I work around here, you go around this forum and see that there is a great opportunity to earn like this site and I will not get anywhere.
Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:25:20 AM

there are many campaign give you some btc.you can select of this and joined.you can also join signature campaign for more btc..you can trading,mining.spend aome time on this forum you will definitely learn how to earn more btc.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:34:34 AM

In my opinion, the best way to earn more btc is to learn some skill like programming.
In this way, you can offer your knowledge and receive payment for the work done.
Other good way can be signature campaign on this forum, if you like to discuss many different topics like politics, economy etc.

That's the best way to earn money at all, programming is one of the highest paying jobs right now but not everyone can learn it to some high level, but everyone can learn the basics.

Signature campaigns are a great way if you're full member rank or higher, you won't earn that much with lower ranks, but absolutely better than ptc websites and faucets of any kind.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:52:25 PM

Invest your money and let them bring you dividends. On the cranes you will not go far.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:01:33 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
There are so many ways on how you can earn more bitcoin. One of it is just sign up at bitcoin talk forum and then answer the questions that they have. And from that they will give you a bitcoin in exchange to the effort that you did. It would be a big help to you in earning bitcoin. It will also help you earn so much money.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:39:16 PM

Me  iam earning bitcoin from airdrops, signature campaigns, bounty campaigns. If you are only like give your time in airdorps some tokens has a big value.  You can also try. Trading is also good. Try to read some tips here in forum on what is the best way to earn more bitcoins.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:21:39 AM

Before finding my way here in the forum, I was also doing the same as you. It is tiring, indeed. You exert a lot of effort in faucets but the pay is to low. But now you're here, you will have a bigger chance of having a decent pay. There are lots of bounties and campaigns here in the forum from which you can select and apply for. You can go for bitcoin services or the altcoin bounties. Either of two, you can easily earn a decent amount of money, and by then, you can start investing or trading, depending on your knowledge of cryptocurrency. All you have to do is browse the different forums here, read and try to absorb all the information required.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:03:18 AM

Don't do faucets or staff like "free bitcoins", they are total waste of time... Try bounties, here on bitcointalk, they are really profiting when you know what bounties to join. After that you can liquidate your new coins assets into BTC on exchanges and earn a really good profit after that.
agree with you faucets just wasting your time, join bounties or giveaway better than play the faucets
earn bitcoin with bounties that join signature campaign, social media campaign, blog campaign etc

Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:07:37 AM

You can collect airdrops as possible and participate for bounties which held by good icos
And the other hand the best thing is buy better icos somtimes it multipler more than 10 with the opening value be patient and sell them in a good selling point
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:27:08 AM

Spend your time in this forum and join in the bounty campaigns. Joining bounty campaigns is more more profitable than doing faucets. Find a good bounty campaign and join with them but first, boost your rank in order to join with the bounty campaigns.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:37:12 AM

Yes because the people are interested in their income and because of these crypto currencies they become rich the lifestyle is changed and they are happy with bitcoin and they are willing to invest in bitcoin. Some the people are even invested in bitcoin as well as altcoin and they are very profitable for all the people.

wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:39:20 AM

Faucets how much I detest them, the payment is lousy. You find a project that you like and invest in it, you evaluate it carefully it sould be something that it transmits confidence. If you know more than one language and your grammar is very good, being a translator is an excellent idea (just as long as you try to make good translations). the remainder it's your part!!

ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:24:14 AM

there are lot of ways to earn bitcoins.ad clicking,mining etc.Mining is good but it is very hard thing for beginners.must study lot about bitcoin mining for that.ad clicking is good but you get only very few amount of satoshi per 1 click.you have to click years to earn fair amount of bitcoins from them.and remember some of them are scams.they wan't pay you.but i recommend to do some airdrops,bounties.you will get some free tokens.after they list on exchanges you can swap them to bitcoins.and get some bitcoin for your money.then start short term trading.its also great way to earn some bitcoins.

naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

First thing you need to do is to rank up your bitcointalk account,
After that you can start earning bitcoin through joining campaigns such as bounty campaigns and signature campaigns or try joining airdrops.
If you want a big earnings then try trading your bitcoin, trading is great but you need to invest first.
bitalive

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:35:21 AM

Please spend some time on this forum and use the search option, you will get a lot of ways to earn more BTC from this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: