Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn more BTC??  (Read 7862 times)
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:54:07 AM

Pay attention to the bounty. A lot of companies conduct ICO, where you can earn tokens by performing simple tasks. This is a very interesting method to earn a crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:01:40 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin. Mining, trading, gambling. You can also participate in signature campaigns or find work on the Internet for Bitcoin. You can find many tips and options even on this forum.
Snyderfx

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

I suppose you should enhance your rank in btctalk and get more followers and do a bounty programmes

inimitable777

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:45:15 AM

Keep your BTC in your private wallet and during fork you will get free coins, dont even have to do anything.
So far 2 forks passed, in november will be another one, and who knows how many of them will be in future
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:09:11 PM

i prefer earn more btc by doing trading and entering some giveaways in social media.
since there are many campaiagn about new ico, it has big chance to entering any circumstance.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:47:00 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
There are so many ways in how you can earn more bitcoin. One o it is signing up at bitcoin talk forum. In bitcoin talk forum you just  have to answer the questions that they have and they will give you so much bitcoin in exchange to the effort that you did. it could help you to earn more bitcoin.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:52:59 PM

well i have been going through posts in this topic and all members pretty much covered it  Smiley the only way that you can earn a decent amount of bitcoin is to find some online job and ask to get paid in bitcoin if they don't normally do it like in this forum offer your skills you will find a lot of chances Good Luck!!  Smiley
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:58:16 PM

take a little time to play bounty on this forum, there can get many tokens that we can convert to BTC, but for additional also can register and play in online mining sites, but I think just playing in this forum alone is more than enough
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

well i have been going through posts in this topic and all members pretty much covered it  Smiley the only way that you can earn a decent amount of bitcoin is to find some online job and ask to get paid in bitcoin if they don't normally do it like in this forum offer your skills you will find a lot of chances Good Luck!!  Smiley
that's the best option to really gather a lots of bitcoin having some business by offering your skills and ask for bitcoin as your actual earnings,
from this point you will be able to earn then try to reinvest that and find more ways to grow your bitcoin.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:14:31 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh

Just try all you can by having increased post count so you will be able to rank up when the time for rank up comes and join some signature campaign, that is how you can earn good amount of bitcoin at the end of the week.
marzuk

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

Bitcoin is the world's most valuable and popular online digital currency. If we want , we can earn Bitcoin in investing . If you do not to invest then you can earn. For that you have to join different campaigns. Here you spend sometime do Bounty campaign. Signature campaign is important campaign you can more by a signature campaign.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

Leave those Faucets my friend. Good thing you opened up this question because there's a better opportunity of earning more bitcoins than those faucets right here. Just level up your account or be a Jr. Member follow bounty or join signature campaigns. Although theres a best way to earn more by investing or trading but its risk needs more knowledge and understanding. For us who doesnt have the capitals, this is one of the better way I can suggest. I hope this could help you my friend.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cheesyspoils

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:25:09 PM

Is there any other way to earn BTC other than mining? Thanks
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:26:33 PM

Exactly, if you have good skills that is needed by members of the forum or needed in campaigns, then that will make you earn well in bitcoin here in the forum.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:26:45 PM

Free stuff generally bring you nowhere besides sig campaigns. So you can forget about HYIPs, doublers, faucets and similar shit.

If you can spend some money, then you have much better chance to earn BTC.

I suggest you try with PoS, DMD Diamond is my primarily choice, as you can see from my signature.

Let me know if you need any help.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

For you to be able to earn more bitcoin, start investing into potential alternate coins which has the capability to grow by checking out the price status on the market. By this, you can ensure yourself that whenever you trade this into bitcoin, you can have a big chance of gaining large profit in terms of bitcoin. You can also do join and participate into various types of camps that offers job specification in which you can apply and be paid by bitcoins.

Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:41:00 PM

Is there any other way to earn BTC other than mining? Thanks

There is. Engaging in other crypto currencies could make your bitcoin grow larger. How?
If you have bumped to exchanges then you must have seen other coins. Those coins are called altcoins which some of them could be bought thru bitcoin. You buy them they grew in price then sell it back for a larger number of bitcoin. Keep doing it then you will have a lot more bitcoin.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:46:07 PM

Free stuff generally bring you nowhere besides sig campaigns. So you can forget about HYIPs, doublers, faucets and similar shit.

If you can spend some money, then you have much better chance to earn BTC.

I suggest you try with PoS, DMD Diamond is my primarily choice, as you can see from my signature.

Let me know if you need any help.

Not only that.Their are lot of ways to earn the Bitcoin.Some of them are Trading,Mining and Signature Campaign.In Signature Campaign you will get Bitcoin as a Weekly Payment and In trading you should act wisely to get more bitcoin.Sell when the price is high and Brought when the price is very low.In Mining you will get Mined Bitcoin also.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:46:17 PM

There are different ways to earn more with bitcoin. You can choose the most risky one, gambling, wherein the chances that you will loose your bet is so high compared to your chances of winning. You can also try the other way which is the bounty. There different types but mine's signature campaign and I can say that it is really effective on making you more money. But the thing is if you'll choose this, you should be patient because this usually takes up a month or two but the reward is worth the wait for sure.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

Stop wasting your time and energy waiting for faucets because it's a total waste of time. Put in some cash pn legitimate trading websites and then start playing the prices of bitcoins. It regularly fluctuates and you'll definitely get your profit once you strategically withdraw some if the selling price is high enough. Or do some e-services available here in the forum like signature campaigns or translations. They actually give a hefty amount of coins to those who are diligent enough to place in well constructed posts.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: