Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrong Wallet Transfer  (Read 868 times)
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:53:46 PM

You have to contact Poloniex support for help, hopefully support can retrieve it for free. As far as I know of, Bittrex charge a fees for token retrieval.
bitsweet1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:59:15 AM

The wallet is bread and this is Bittrex's support response:You have sent BCY to a BTC address, these wallets have addresses that validate to each other, but the wallets are not compatible for receiving coins. You'll need to research how to remove a private key from a Bitcoin address and import it into a BCY wallet to recover these coins. You may want to contact someone from the BCY community for help.  We can be of no further assistance on this issue.

When you created the Bread Wallet, you should have written down some recovery key words.  Those key words can be used to recover the private keys that you need to access your BCY.

I don't know anything about BCY, so I don't know which BCY wallets (if any) allow you to import the type of key words that Bread Wallet uses.  You'll need to ask in the altcoin sub-forum for help from someone that is familiar with BCY wallets.

Ok, support has given me the same answer in summary:
If you have your private key (I guess it should be the case when using bread wallet, right?), you can implement it in counterwallet and then import the fund from the bread wallet.
If you don't know your private key, you can try to contact the bread wallet support to ask them how to get it.

Please, advise, and will further explain you how to import your funds.

Thanks
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:39:54 PM

I sent a bitcoin to bitcrystal. How can I get it back? What do I need to do?
First you must contact the support of that site the you are using then you can check the transaction of the wrong address that you've been sent. There is also some recovery words if you have saved yours. Then it will give you an access to your created BYC wallet.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:51:12 PM

I sent btc to bitcrystals wallet from bitcoin wallet.

txid: 2fd5a27d9687323d45dd8f50374c709f8a142925a8eed96bb9bfa42f977d6bb6

Polonyex change this situation?
In the event that Bitcrystals is possessed by Poloniex, at that point they could restore the bitcoin. Else, you need to contact Bitcrystals' (whatever that is) bolster since you sent it to them.
I don't figure Poloniex would have the capacity to do anything on the off chance that they don't possess them. It would resemble getting cash from the bank, offering it to another person and after that requesting that the bank discount your cash.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:31:07 AM

Are you talking about BitCrystals in Spells of Genesis? If yes, you can just send them a message to their website as they have a contact there whom you can send your inquiries for the refund. Or, send it to their social media accounts. Here is the link to their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/spellsofgenesis

And here is the link to their Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/spellsofgenesis

Hope you get your refund back. Good luck!

bitsweet1

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

Thank you all for the answers, now, I think I can try it. I will update as soon as possible. Crack the wolf  Cheesy
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

I sent a bitcoin to bitcrystal. How can I get it back? What do I need to do?
First you must contact the support of that site the you are using then you can check the transaction of the wrong address that you've been sent. There is also some recovery words if you have saved yours. Then it will give you an access to your created BYC wallet.
but usually even if we have contacted the support still the procedure is always not the same sometimes our coins will be scorched or the procedure must be complicated enough to avoid theft so you have to get ready if you lose your coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: