Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make sure you pay your taxes to the government that spies on you!  (Read 5529 times)
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:10:00 PM

If you pay money to a government that mass murders like the US or UK - you're no better than the murderers.

If you're ok with paying for genocide because you're worried that some government thugs may knock on your door, then you're a weak coward and deserve to be a slave.

And if you sit around trolling on the Internet when confronted by mass murder, what does that make you?

Trust me, Hawker, given the chance I'd choke you to death with my bare hands.

I don't pay a dime to your queen's empire - including USA corp. Ad hominem me with troll accusations all you want - the feeling is mutual. You and your country are my eternal enemy.

Ireland doesn't have a queen.  And you are obviously much happier trolling and calling other people names on the Internet than you are being called out on it.  Grow up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:13:03 PM

If you pay money to a government that mass murders like the US or UK - you're no better than the murderers.

If you're ok with paying for genocide because you're worried that some government thugs may knock on your door, then you're a weak coward and deserve to be a slave.

And if you sit around trolling on the Internet when confronted by mass murder, what does that make you?

I don't pay a dime to your queen's empire - including USA corp. Ad hominem me with troll accusations all you want - the feeling is mutual. You and your country are my eternal enemy.

Ireland doesn't have a queen.  And you are obviously much happier trolling and calling other people names on the Internet than you are being called out on it.  Grow up!

Oh, you're still one of the Queen's little bitches. Most Irish people, and the country as a whole, are very happy being the queen's mindless goons.

As for the "grow up" comment - ditto back at ya, you piece of filth.

I'm grumpy!!
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:14:43 PM

Ireland doesn't have a queen.  And you are obviously much happier trolling and calling other people names on the Internet than you are being called out on it.  Grow up!

Oh, you're still one of the Queen's little bitches. As for the "grow up" comment - ditto back at ya, you piece of filth.

lol - I guess being called out really did hurt you. 
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:16:12 PM

You haven't called me out.

I'm grumpy!!
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:20:14 PM

You haven't called me out.

Oh really?

I called you out on trolling when you pretend to be morally outraged.  And now you deny it - pathetic.  As I said earlier, grow up.  
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:23:57 PM

I called you out on trolling when you pretend to be morally outraged.  And now you deny it - pathetic.  As I said earlier, grow up.  

Being called a subjective term like "troll" is hardly a call out.

Especially since there is no pretending here. I don't pay taxes because I'm sickened by people like yourself who have no problem funding the bombing of innocent people. The fact that you think that that has to be faked, just goes to show what a colossal piece of shit you really are.

You're on here non-stop - if anyone is a troll - IT'S YOU!

I'm grumpy!!
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:25:42 PM

Being called a subjective term like "troll" is hardly a call out.

Especially since there is no pretending here. I don't pay taxes because I'm sickened by people like yourself who have no problem funding the bombing of innocent people. The fact that you think that that has to be faked, just goes to show what a colossal piece of shit you really are.

So you believe that your government is devoted to mass murder and your response is to hide online and call people names?  What kind of person does that make you?
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 04:26:50 PM

I don't pay taxes because I'm sickened by people like yourself who have no problem funding the bombing of innocent people. The fact that you think that that has to be faked, just goes to show what a colossal piece of shit you really are.
You see, Hawker, we practice what we preach. So do you, but what you preach is support for mass murderers.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:29:23 PM

I don't pay taxes because I'm sickened by people like yourself who have no problem funding the bombing of innocent people. The fact that you think that that has to be faked, just goes to show what a colossal piece of shit you really are.
You see, Hawker, we practice what we preach. So do you, but what you preach is support for mass murderers.

Ah the difference between you and cryptoanarchist is simple.  You don't believe in use of violence yet its his preferred way of dealing with things.

...snip...

...snip...

I'd be sad to see you lower yourself to that level of brutishness.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 04:33:17 PM

Ah the difference between you and cryptoanarchist is simple.  You don't believe in use of violence yet its his preferred way of dealing with things.

...snip...

...snip...

Then I would suggest you not advocate support for government mass murder whilst within my reach. Wink

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:34:31 PM

...snip...

...snip...

Are you equating the death of a slimeball like you to the mass murder of a whole country of people???

I'm grumpy!!
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:37:32 PM

...snip...
Then I would suggest you not advocate support for government mass murder whilst within my reach. Wink

So, for you killing someone is OK if they disagree with you? 
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:41:46 PM

...snip...

Nope...that's your belief - that is, as long as someone else is doing the dirty work for you.

Killing a killer is ok with me - and that's what you are by proxy when you pay taxes to a government that murders.

I'm done with you for now - you can go back to trolling on here unabated. Unlike you, I have real life things to attend to.

I'm grumpy!!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 04:42:27 PM

...snip...
This is far beyond a simple disagreement. You advocate - and would support financially - the use of lethal force against me. That, I'm afraid, makes us enemies.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 04:45:59 PM

...snip...
This is far beyond a simple disagreement. You advocate - and would support financially - the use of lethal force against me. That, I'm afraid, makes us enemies.

That's a yes then. You are saying that if someone disagrees with you, you have the right to kill them.

OK.  Saved for future use.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 04:52:54 PM

...snip...

That's a yes then. You are saying that if someone disagrees with you, you have the right to kill them.

OK.  Saved for future use.
That's a rather broad brush you're painting with, Hawkster. Let me reiterate. This is not a mere disagreement. You are supporting, morally and financially, the use of lethal force against me.

I am here attempting to convince you to abandon this position that puts you at violent odds with peaceful people.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:01:03 PM

...snip...

OK.  Saved for future use.
That's a rather broad brush you're painting with, Hawkster. Let me reiterate. This is not a mere disagreement. You are supporting, morally and financially, the use of lethal force against me.

I am here attempting to convince you to abandon this position that puts you at violent odds with peaceful people.

So your view is that I get "convinced" by your argument or else I get killed.  Once you threaten to kill someone, you lose the right to "convince."  

Your position is that since I don't agree with you, since I am happy to pay taxes and vote in elections, that gives you the right to kill me.  Since I am not alone in these things, there are a lot of people you want to have the freedom to kill.  That puts your complaints that you don't want the police and courts to exist in very clear perspective doesn't it?  
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 05:10:55 PM

You are supporting, morally and financially, the use of lethal force against me.

So your view is that I get "convinced" by your argument or else I get killed.  Once you threaten to kill someone, you lose the right to "convince."  
You don't get it, do you? You're the one threatening me!

Your position is that since I don't agree with you, since I am happy to pay taxes and vote in elections, that gives you the right to kill me.  Since I am not alone in these things, there are a lot of people you want to have the freedom to kill.  That puts your complaints that you don't want the police and courts to exist in very clear perspective doesn't it?  
Hah! Nice try. I never stated a desire for police and courts to not exist. Just their monopoly.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 05:16:30 PM

You are supporting, morally and financially, the use of lethal force against me.

So your view is that I get "convinced" by your argument or else I get killed.  Once you threaten to kill someone, you lose the right to "convince."  

...snip...

When crytoanarchist has said he wants to kill me, you posted that you are in agreement.  You follow up by saying that you stand by the statement that you would kill me for disagreeing with you.  And that you would attempt to "convince" me to agree with you.

Pasting your threat here for the record:

...snip...

...snip...

I don't believe that you are really a homicidal thug.  Its very sad that you think its OK to act like one. 
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 05:21:49 PM

...snip...

When crytoanarchist has said he wants to kill me, you posted that you are in agreement.  You follow up by saying that you stand by the statement that you would kill me for disagreeing with you.  And that you would attempt to "convince" me to agree with you.

I don't believe that you are really a homicidal thug.  Its very sad that you think its OK to act like one.
I'm not.  I'm not going to kill you simply for disagreeing with me. You, on the other hand, have no problem with paying the people who would kill me for disagreeing with you.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: