Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make sure you pay your taxes to the government that spies on you!  (Read 5529 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 01:21:14 PM

...snip...

The difference here is that I have quotes of you saying you will use violence against me.
And I have quotes of you saying that you support and will pay for the use of violence against me.  ...snip...

You claim the right to use violence if I speak my mind.  So I have to choose between my freedom of speech and your freedom to use violence to silence dissent.

Not to silence dissent. To remove from my presence someone who has threatened me. With violence by proxy, to be sure, but you've since revealed that without someone having a monopoly on the use of force to enforce people's rights, you would consider murder "legal," so my response with violence to remove you from my presence has only become more justified. You are a dangerous sociopath, and merely associating with you in a stateless society would put me at danger of violent death at your hands.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 01:31:27 PM

...snip...

The difference here is that I have quotes of you saying you will use violence against me.
And I have quotes of you saying that you support and will pay for the use of violence against me.  ...snip...

You claim the right to use violence if I speak my mind.  So I have to choose between my freedom of speech and your freedom to use violence to silence dissent.

Not to silence dissent. To remove from my presence someone who has threatened me. With violence by proxy, to be sure, but you've since revealed that without someone having a monopoly on the use of force to enforce people's rights, you would consider murder "legal," so my response with violence to remove you from my presence has only become more justified. You are a dangerous sociopath, and merely associating with you in a stateless society would put me at danger of violent death at your hands.

You want to remove the state's monopoly on violence so that you can personally use violence.  And the reason you want to use violence against me is that I believe in democracy and you regard all democrats as sociopaths.

As I said, if taxes are spent stopping people like you from using violence to achieve their goals, its money well spent.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 01:57:08 PM

...snip...

You want to remove the state's monopoly on violence so that you can personally use violence.  And the reason you want to use violence against me is that I believe in democracy and you regard all democrats as sociopaths.
Quit twisting my words, you sociopath. I want to remove the State's monopoly on violence so that the entity enforcing my rights isn't violating them itself. Not all Democrats are sociopaths, just the ones that know and understand that they are authorizing the use of violence against peaceful people, and support it anyway. Like yourself.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:14:11 PM

...snip...

Quit twisting my words, you sociopath. I want to remove the State's monopoly on violence so that the entity enforcing my rights isn't violating them itself. Not all Democrats are sociopaths, just the ones that know and understand that they are authorizing the use of violence against peaceful people, and support it anyway. Like yourself.

You make threats saying that my support for democracy entitles you to use violence against me.  You are against democracy because you personally want to be in a position to use violence.  You posted in support of cryptoanarchist when he threatened to strangle me. You have never made clear just how violent you plan to get yourself.  What are we looking at here? Kneecapping, necklacing, house burnt down?  Just how violent do you feel entitled to be?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 02:31:36 PM

...snip...

You make threats saying that my support for democracy entitles you to use violence against me.  You are against democracy because you personally want to be in a position to use violence.  
Let me make this perfectly clear: I am against Democracy because is it war waged with ballots, and the side with the most votes is authorizing violence against the side with the fewer votes simply because there are more of them.
It's might makes right, plain and simple.
You posted in support of cryptoanarchist when he threatened to strangle me. You have never made clear just how violent you plan to get yourself.  What are we looking at here? Kneecapping, necklacing, house burnt down?  Just how violent do you feel entitled to be?
Depends on how much you resisted being removed from my presence. Most likely, just a toss out on your ear. I'm sure you're familiar with being tossed out of an establishment. Of course, If you continued to press the issue, I would be forced to conclude that advocating violence by proxy was not enough, and you were graduating to doing violence to me yourself.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:49:28 PM

...snip...
You posted in support of cryptoanarchist when he threatened to strangle me. You have never made clear just how violent you plan to get yourself.  What are we looking at here? Kneecapping, necklacing, house burnt down?  Just how violent do you feel entitled to be?
Depends on how much you resisted being removed from my presence. Most likely, just a toss out on your ear. I'm sure you're familiar with being tossed out of an establishment. Of course, If you continued to press the issue, I would be forced to conclude that advocating violence by proxy was not enough, and you were graduating to doing violence to me yourself.

So you start off with simple pushing and shoving and if you are string enough, you will throw me.  I won't back down in my belief in democracy.  So how far will you go?  
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 02:54:26 PM

...snip...

So you start off with simple pushing and shoving and if you are string enough, you will throw me.  I won't back down in my belief in democracy.  So how far will you go?  
I don't want you to back down in your belief in might makes right. Just in forcing that view on me. If you leave, and don't come back, that will be the end of it.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:59:50 PM

...snip...

I don't want you to back down in your belief in might makes right. Just in forcing that view on me. If you leave, and don't come back, that will be the end of it.

I'm not going anywhere.  I do advocate we live in a democratic society but I haven't hurt you or threatened you.  You've done your pushing, shoving and throwing.  What's next? 
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 03:00:59 PM

...snip...
You posted in support of cryptoanarchist when he threatened to strangle me. You have never made clear just how violent you plan to get yourself.  What are we looking at here? Kneecapping, necklacing, house burnt down?  Just how violent do you feel entitled to be?

So you start off with simple pushing and shoving and if you are string enough, you will throw me.  I won't back down in my belief in democracy.  So how far will you go? 

I'm not going anywhere.  I do advocate we live in a democratic society but I haven't hurt you or threatened you.  You've done your pushing, shoving and throwing.  What's next? 
You're refusing to leave my property?
I've kicked you off, and you return, continuing to advocate your violent society?

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:04:48 PM

...snip...
You posted in support of cryptoanarchist when he threatened to strangle me. You have never made clear just how violent you plan to get yourself.  What are we looking at here? Kneecapping, necklacing, house burnt down?  Just how violent do you feel entitled to be?

So you start off with simple pushing and shoving and if you are string enough, you will throw me.  I won't back down in my belief in democracy.  So how far will you go? 

I've kicked you off, and you return, continuing to advocate your violent society?

Stop changing the subject.  We never discussed it being on your property.  You quote was that I was within your fist range.

I have never been on your property.    I do advocate we live in a democratic society but I haven't hurt you or threatened you.  You've done your pushing, shoving and throwing.  What's next? 
AzureEngineer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:07:31 PM

I find it quite odd the person with the "violent society" is being pushed/shoved/choked etc. by the "peaceful" person.

My name was simply a play on "Blue Engineer" from Team Fortress. I am not affiliated with Microsoft or the Azure project.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 03:09:02 PM

...snip...

Stop changing the subject.  We never discussed it being on your property.  You quote was that I was within your fist range.

I have never been on your property.    I do advocate we live in a democratic society but I haven't hurt you or threatened you.  You've done your pushing, shoving and throwing.  What's next? 
If I can rightfully violently remove you from my presence, then you're on my property. If we're not on my property when you do this, I will go to my property, or ask the property owner to remove you. Will you chase me there, or re-enter the property, to continue to force yourself on me?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 03:10:11 PM

I find it quite odd the person with the "violent society" is being pushed/shoved/choked etc. by the "peaceful" person.
Vim Vi Repellere Licet.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:14:09 PM

Vim Vi Repellere Licet.

You don't know what that means.  You have said you will attack me, using violence, because I disagree with you.  You backed up crytoanarchist when he said he would strangle me with his bare hands.  You make weasel assertions that my words go "beyond disagreement" and that entitles you to be violent.

Pasting wise Latin sayings doesn't mean you understand them.  There is no excuse for you using violence in pursuit of your political goals.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:15:47 PM

...snip...
If I can rightfully violently remove you from my presence, then you're on my property. If we're not on my property when you do this, I will go to my property, or ask the property owner to remove you. Will you chase me there, or re-enter the property, to continue to force yourself on me?

Again with the transparent attempt to change subject from your assertion that you will use violence if I disagree with you.  And you use the word "rightfully" as if there was some excuse for your resorting to violence.

Your problem is that your ideas don't convince so you are considering violence.  You are not the first person to get frustrated that living in a democracy means he can't have his own way.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 03:19:04 PM

Vim Vi Repellere Licet.

You don't know what that means.  You have said you will attack me, using violence, because I disagree with you.  You backed up crytoanarchist when he said he would strangle me with his bare hands.  You make weasel assertions that my words go "beyond disagreement" and that entitles you to be violent.

Pasting wise Latin sayings doesn't mean you understand them.  There is no excuse for you using violence in pursuit of your political goals.
Says the man whose political goals are violence.

Tell you what, Hawker. I apologize for any confusion. I would never attack you simply for disagreeing with me. I was simply pointing out that your advocacy for a violent monopoly is essentially a threat to peaceful people who disagree with you.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:22:30 PM

Vim Vi Repellere Licet.

Tell you what, Hawker. I apologize for any confusion. I would never attack you simply for disagreeing with me. I was simply pointing out that your advocacy for a violent monopoly is essentially a threat to peaceful people who disagree with you.

Apology accepted.  I was sad to see you go there.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 03:26:09 PM

Vim Vi Repellere Licet.

Thank you for the demonstration of why violently resisting the state is futile.
Even though they are the aggressors, it's a fight you cannot win.
Now, can we please move on?

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:32:29 PM

Vim Vi Repellere Licet.

Thank you for the demonstration of why violently resisting the state is futile.
Even though they are the aggressors, it's a fight you cannot win.
Now, can we please move on?

I feel you and crytoanarchist have demonstrated the value of a state having a monopoly on violence.  Grin  I've moved on...feel free to have last word.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 03:36:55 PM

I feel you and crytoanarchist have demonstrated the value of a state having a monopoly on violence. 
Hardly.
Don't you think it would be best if the agency preventing you from being robbed didn't have the ability to rob you?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: