Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your take on homosexuality?  (Read 2969 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:32:29 PM

It's a terrible idea to jail or beat people to death for being homosexuals. I mean, their lifestyle do not affect us in any way, why would we want humans like us destroyed. I know for sure that certain people are born homosexuals, so why would they be punished for what wasn't their fault?

However, I strongly dislike the fact that people go about promoting homosexuality. I don't think it's a good idea. The lifestyle doesn't just feel right.
I consider homosexuality is a disorder... it should be handled medically and if possible, spiritually (for those who believe) like other disorders.  Imagine encouraging people to be Fat because you think being fat is OK and cool.

Anyway, I want your opinion on this matter. Are you OK with Gays?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScriptYoYo

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:42:26 PM

People are not born homosexuals, but become sick on the background of childhood mental trauma. Many even have a family first, but because of the wrong choice of a partner they become gay. They need to be treated, not killed.

Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

People are not born homosexuals, but become sick on the background of childhood mental trauma. Many even have a family first, but because of the wrong choice of a partner they become gay. They need to be treated, not killed.

With our society nowadys, homosexuals is just like a common illness but still not being treated and instead we are being used to this treatment. Try and go to Sweden, boys are raised without a gender and the genderless society is being started there. You will go there as a boy but leave the country being confused and be labeled as a "hen".
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:02:55 PM

If homosexuality is a disease then why are the governments of many countries under the pretext of democracy have been advertising for this disease. You heard somewhere that doctors have advised people not to wear masks during the flu epidemic? How can we prevent the legalization of gay marriage?

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

I am OK with gays like with other different people if they are cultural, considerate to feelings of anothers, smart so on.
And the question to guys who affirm that homosexuality is illness or people are gays since born  - How could you know about this if you are not a gay and
we have not good knowledges even about our psychik?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:39:10 PM

I'm okay with gays as long as they are not that too clingy and they are not acting like women. Hate those gays that are overacting, I respect them but they have to be respected too.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

In our whole life homosexuality is never been a problem for a person or individual not to grow. Why people always talk about homosexuality well in fact it is good that they should focus to the problem of the society and not about homosexuality. There's a lot of things to do rather than talking about homosexuality because they don't making a problem but rather they've been contributing a lot when it comes to the economic progress of a certain therefore they deserve to be respected and not be discriminated.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:51:07 PM

It's a terrible idea to jail or beat people to death for being homosexuals. I mean, their lifestyle do not affect us in any way, why would we want humans like us destroyed. I know for sure that certain people are born homosexuals, so why would they be punished for what wasn't their fault?

However, I strongly dislike the fact that people go about promoting homosexuality. I don't think it's a good idea. The lifestyle doesn't just feel right.
I consider homosexuality is a disorder... it should be handled medically and if possible, spiritually (for those who believe) like other disorders.  Imagine encouraging people to be Fat because you think being fat is OK and cool.

I like your take on homosexuality as that is what I actually thinking about the topic.  Yes it is true that as long as these people being gay or lesbian do not affects us, then it is okay.  But to punished them with those things are unhumane. 

I also dislikes gay who were acting as a girl like wearing clothes only suitable for girls and worst some even have sex change. 

There were homosexuals that after knowing God they were able to change the way they look and how they dress up.  So it is possible for homosexuals to be straight.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:11:00 PM

I'm not ok with gays. I consider gay as a disease. I never discriminated against homosexuals, but if they get discrimination from people, I consider it a natural thing because homosexuality is a life choice, and that is the wrong choice of life I think. Unlike people with birth defects, they are not worthy of discrimination, bully and so because it is not their choice of life, they never choose to live like that. But for homosexuals, I think it's natural that they get bully because for me it is their choice and that is a deviant choice.
Prettyme

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:02:20 PM

Homosexuality should be respected and not be discriminated by our society because I firmly believe that they are not a liabilities of one country but they are the asset of a particular society. Even though they are homosexual still they are human beings who deserved to be respected. As long as the person is capable with what he or she doing therefore we don't care because it is their life.

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:51:17 PM

Some of what you said is right. It's wrong to judge and discriminate people just because they're homosexual. We're created equal and as long as they're not doing anything bad we shouldn't do anything that's against them. And  also, it's also wrong to promote homosexuality. I mean even though I said that they should be treated equal, I also think it's not good to promote homosexuality.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:56:58 PM

I have some gay friends, honestly before I was scared of them. But, some of them are nice and decent, so I think they deserve respect too. But not all of them are the same. I also know some who are so annoying and even sometimes display unacceptable acts in public, some are rude and even disrespectful.
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:58:33 PM

I personally disagree with homosexuality, because it is like a psychiatric illness, but I do not hate homosexuals as human beings.
They are still human, living among other normal human beings, being a homosexual is their choice that makes them different so they are considered weird and violate the rules of religion.
Homosexuality is not taught by any religion, even tends to be forbidden.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:59:03 PM

Homosexuality should be respected and not be discriminated by our society because I firmly believe that they are not a liabilities of one country but they are the asset of a particular society. Even though they are homosexual still they are human beings who deserved to be respected. As long as the person is capable with what he or she doing therefore we don't care because it is their life.
I agree. Homosexuality is not a disease that can be acquired by getting near or having direct contact with the person. And also, homosexuality is not a defect. If a person is homosexual, then respect him or her. There's nothing wrong with being honosexual after all. As long as you do right things towards other people and you didn't step on them.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:01:31 PM

I don't really see homosexuality as a disease, there's no medication for it. Everyone deserves respect, there are some homosexual who are really doing great in the community. Maybe there are few who are displaying disrespectful acts and promoting sexuality. But, we are all human so I think they still deserve respect. What I see wrong in homosexuality is if they're promoting it and displaying it on public.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:14:15 PM

I think that the society nowadays are open with this. There are a lot of professionals who are homosexuals and successful in their chosen fields. What I see wrong with homosexuality is doing unacceptable conducts. There are some who indulge in pedophilia and even paying for sex. As long as their not doing something wrong in the society there's no reason to hate them.
sindikat

Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

I think the homosexuals are sick people. They have no place on the streets. They are not only the patients themselves but also is contagious to others. Those who have mental problems because of childhood trauma can vote their way and then these people will be lost to society.
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:00:49 PM

I think the homosexuals are sick people. They have no place on the streets. They are not only the patients themselves but also is contagious to others. Those who have mental problems because of childhood trauma can vote their way and then these people will be lost to society.
i do bealive that you wrote thoose things just because of your religion
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:51:04 AM

It's a terrible idea to jail or beat people to death for being homosexuals. I mean, their lifestyle do not affect us in any way, why would we want humans like us destroyed.
Tell that to a country where 10% of the population has AIDS, where people have a family member who died of AIDS. They take it seriously.

I know for sure that certain people are born homosexuals, so why would they be punished for what wasn't their fault?
Homosexuality can mean two things, one is feeling and the other is actions. People who beat homosexuals because they think they have homosexual feelsings don't help anything. They're just doing it because of their own insecurities usually.

I believe that people are born messed up sexually, and this leads to homosexuality. It's caused mostly by endocrine disruptors, as expalined in this video. http://nomad.ignorelist.com/linked_misc/videos/Assault%20on%20the%20Male-od3NE0y3LkQ.mp4

. Are you OK with Gays?
It's a problem and in most cases a disability that needs to be publically acknowledged. It's not a good thing, but we have to deal with people who have disabilities and do what we can to prevent more people from becoming disabled.

The breakdown of heterosexuality causes people to become confused and end up this way.

I don't really see homosexuality as a disease, there's no medication for it.
There is mediacation to create it it's the endocrine disruptors. Removing this pollution or some kind of hormone therapy may help resolve it as well.
albusseverus1224

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:16:18 AM

I don't have really any problem to homosexuals as long as they respect me and they are respectable enough in our society, I don't see any problem about that. I believe that they can do something in our world because they're still humans, let's dont underestimate them and let's make our world their world too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: