Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137097 times)
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:50:44 AM

okay in case I miss out on the whitelist applications, where will the Cindicator tokens be traded? Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:54:18 AM

"I'm absolutely not interested to participate in your ICO."

Okay well maybe move on then and let people who are interested in participate in this ICO ask questions.

A "terrible liar"... 😂 I didn't say that I'm allowed to send $278K or $150K... you misread me... what I've explained earlier is that after sending 8 fake requests, I've got 2 invites so far... and I confirm the two invites are hard cap as per example:

What I'm trying to highlight is that you guys are emphasizing how scammer are discarded and only "honest" people will participate when in fact I got 2 invites by simply overstating how much I intended to invest ($278K & $150K)... and if you are promising everyone that all will be allowed to participate, it means that the rest of my requests (6) will most likely get approved on tier 4 when in fact I'm absolutely not interested to participate in your ICO. Your selective process is flawed

Quote from: Kate_CND
We didn't accept $278K or $150K. He is a terrible liar. As far as you can see on the screenshot sent by him the range for tier 3 is between $3K and $5K. Where $278K came from?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
Crap

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:02:04 AM

A registration is of public domain and should not be hidden. If you guys have truly registered CINDICATOR somewhere, you should proudly state it on your website or even post a screenshot of such registration when asked... Not even "Vote Inc." does exist and this can raise a lot of suspicion regarding the validity and honesty of your entire project... just saying

To speed up things, why don't you let us know your company number then?

One more thing: "THE SALE OF CND TOKENS CONSTITUTES THE SALE OF A LEGAL SOFTWARE PRODUCT UNDER GIBRALTAR LAW. THIS PRODUCT SALE IS CONDUCTED BY CINDICATOR LTD (GIBRALTAR), A GIBRALTAR COMPANY, OPERATING UNDER GIBRALTAR LAW."

According to the "Companies House of Gibraltar", no one has registered "CINDICATOR Limited", not even "Vote, Inc." the developer of the CINDICATOR app...

For the sake of those who intend to invest, could you please let us know which company name CINDICATOR has registered under the Gibraltar jurisdiction?

Thats because the company in Gibraltar was registered recently. We were asked multiple times about that and those who really wanted to check just wrote the email to Companies House (not complained on different forums you know) and received the confirmation email. We don't hide anything - feel free to write them.

Contact me on Telegram, I will give it to you.
Kate_CND

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:07:35 AM

A "terrible liar"... 😂 I didn't say that I'm allowed to send $278K or $150K... you misread me... what I've explained earlier is that after sending 8 fake requests, I've got 2 invites so far... and I confirm the two invites are hard cap as per example:

What I'm trying to highlight is that you guys are emphasizing how scammer are discarded and only "honest" people will participate when in fact I got 2 invites by simply overstating how much I intended to invest ($278K & $150K)... and if you are promising everyone that all will be allowed to participate, it means that the rest of my requests (6) will most likely get approved on tier 4 when in fact I'm absolutely not interested to participate in your ICO. Your selective process is flawed

Quote from: Kate_CND
We didn't accept $278K or $150K. He is a terrible liar. As far as you can see on the screenshot sent by him the range for tier 3 is between $3K and $5K. Where $278K came from?
We are not promising that everyone who applied will be able to participate in the token sale, otherwise why would we spend weeks to select people?

Well if we have approved your 2 fake applications - our bad, good thing that fake people can't participate in Tier 2 anyway. Just wondering why did you spent time creating 8 fake applications? Or you just have a lot of free time to waste? Lucky you then.  Smiley

In the very first message you said that you we chose your 150k and 278k applications respectively and you didn't say that you were not allowed to contribute such amount. People were confused.

foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:14:59 AM

Hey, I was wondering that for the 4th tier participants what will be the minimum and maximum buy limit for CND?

Thanks

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

Activity: 154

Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:48:49 AM

@Nodari_Cindicator I sent you PM, please confirm if you received it. I will also put my message here because I would desperately like to be involved into Cindicator project as user and investor. I decided I won't give up, even if I didn't get into tier 3 yet, I will try everything to get into tier 3 or 4.

I tried your mobile app and I love it! I already made some predictions (like Tesla price for example) and shared it with my friends. I am looking forward to be involved in the project actively in future and I also have some ideas.

Unfortunately I didn't get into tier 3 and I registered weeks ago. I guess the reason why I didn't get into tier is because I answered your question honestly and I didn't lie, I wrote that I just want to invest. But after I downloaded your app and read your website carefully I realized how interesting is your product and that I really want to use it actively and spread the word.

To me this is one of the best project this year. I have been always fascinated about AI. I can imagine all that help from your community working together with AI hybrid network system, this could be really something big. I am not fascinated about the project just as investor but also because of technology and all the opportunities.

I would like to be actively involved in the project in different ways:
1. I already started using your app and I will continue using it as I really like it. I will also publish my predictions on Facebook and help promoting your app and the project. I hope I can also earn some tokens if my forecast data is good enough.
2. I will use your app to get some help with my investment decisions.
3. I would also like to be involved as tester of your app. I like your app, but I miss some functionality and there are also some errors:
-Inside Statistics I receive quite often error "Error occured, could not load statistics".
-I miss option to see future forecasts of best users. Right now I can see only statistics for past. But it would make sense that if some user has very good rate, I could see what forecast he has for future because I want to invest for future, past is already missed opportunity.

I hope I will get chance to not just use your app but also to be involved as investor. Please give me chance to invest $2000-$5000. My e-mail was sent to you by private message.

Yours sincerely
E.

Hello, we got your PM and will check it  Wink

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:56:34 AM

A registration is of public domain and should not be hidden. If you guys have truly registered CINDICATOR somewhere, you should proudly state it on your website or even post a screenshot of such registration when asked... Not even "Vote Inc." does exist and this can raise a lot of suspicion regarding the validity and honesty of your entire project... just saying

One more thing: "THE SALE OF CND TOKENS CONSTITUTES THE SALE OF A LEGAL SOFTWARE PRODUCT UNDER GIBRALTAR LAW. THIS PRODUCT SALE IS CONDUCTED BY CINDICATOR LTD (GIBRALTAR), A GIBRALTAR COMPANY, OPERATING UNDER GIBRALTAR LAW."

According to the "Companies House of Gibraltar", no one has registered "CINDICATOR Limited", not even "Vote, Inc." the developer of the CINDICATOR app...

For the sake of those who intend to invest, could you please let us know which company name CINDICATOR has registered under the Gibraltar jurisdiction?

Thats because the company in Gibraltar was registered recently. We were asked multiple times about that and those who really wanted to check just wrote the email to Companies House (not complained on different forums you know) and received the confirmation email. We don't hide anything - feel free to write them.

Sure our Gibraltar's company exist and some of our contributors already found its registration number in the Web.
Please, feel free to send an email to the Companies House Gibraltar and check if Cindicator Limited is an incorporated company in Gibraltar.
But please don't forget to post here your check's results  Wink

About "honest" and "dishonest" - you are misinterpreting as we said 1000 times. We means thats we banned a lot of scammers in Tier 3 as well. We doesn't mean that everyone who not in our Tier 3 is a scammer.

ShadowBCH

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:44:56 AM

I still ask where are the @ invites to buy ICO. you said that 12th day of September. Today is 13 and still missing
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:53:13 AM

I still ask where are the @ invites to buy ICO. you said that 12th day of September. Today is 13 and still missing

Hi, there will be no open Crowd sale. All tokens will be sold through White Lists. Check it please: https://cindicator.com/token-sale-process

djoenz

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:47:08 AM

Hi, sorry to ask you this but is it too late for registering to whitelist now?
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:54:00 AM

Hi, you still can be in Tier 4 - so register ASAP Smiley

djoenz

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:12:39 AM

Hi, you still can be in Tier 4 - so register ASAP Smiley

I have registered. Do you know how long it took for the KYC?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:24:37 AM

Sure our Gibraltar's company exist and some of our contributors already found its registration number in the Web.
Please, feel free to send an email to the Companies House Gibraltar and check if Cindicator Limited is an incorporated company in Gibraltar.
But please don't forget to post here your check's results  Wink

About "honest" and "dishonest" - you are misinterpreting as we said 1000 times. We means thats we banned a lot of scammers in Tier 3 as well. We doesn't mean that everyone who not in our Tier 3 is a scammer.
Thanks for the clarifications, Nodari. Some people really want nothing more than to be the centre of everybody's attention and will do anything just to get it. Cindicator has a great team, excellent advisors and partnership, but most importantly, they have a working product on the market. Cindicator is not just another whitepaper ICO. The product exists and has been existing for quite a while!
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:31:36 AM

nice concept with this project but if i may ask, is this project part of starta accelerator?
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:51:55 AM

Thanks for the clarifications, Nodari. Some people really want nothing more than to be the centre of everybody's attention and will do anything just to get it. Cindicator has a great team, excellent advisors and partnership, but most importantly, they have a working product on the market. Cindicator is not just another whitepaper ICO. The product exists and has been existing for quite a while!

Thank you! We'll do our best!
BTW our advisors are really excellent people, I am so proud  Smiley

Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:03:16 AM

nice concept with this project but if i may ask, is this project part of starta accelerator?

Hello, thank you! Starta is Cindicator's early stage investor

Crypt0m0ney

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:06:21 AM

very interesting project, following and curious to know how the concept will progress...
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:11:12 AM

hey cindicator team,

are we not allowed to know the progress of your private sale? i know you made it private thats why we cant track the progress in your site. but any updates for that? that you can share to us? Smiley

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Kate_CND

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:18:06 AM

hey cindicator team,

are we not allowed to know the progress of your private sale? i know you made it private thats why we cant track the progress in your site. but any updates for that? that you can share to us? Smiley

There will be updates soon, don't worry Smiley

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:27:52 AM

hey cindicator team,

There will be updates soon, don't worry Smiley

Thanks for this reply we all are waiting to know what is current status of this private fundraising campaign. I also curios about this kind of ICO this project is really amazing I'm impressed to use the app on my cell phone which is simply the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: