Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137101 times)
harald71

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:06:19 PM

First at all, i was very enthusiastic about cindicator. their app is amazing, the design of their website is brilliant (it suits so good to the project) and the way they handled their ico was so good: the avoidness of flippers, the non-haste, the fair marketcap, etc.. I was quite sure that this was the ico of the month.

Unfortunately my confidence about this project is now completely disrupted. After joining their telegram group I became a strange feeling when I read about their censorship policy regarding exchanges. For discussing about exchanges they decided to ban and they finally banned me after joking  Grin I asked them "when lambo?", so I was banned and I'm not able anymore to access their group.

It's a shame to treat your investors like this. Discussing about exchanges is completely legit, people put their hard-earned money in their project, so they have the right to ask what they want. The next big problem of them was to avoid listing their coin on any exchanges. They wanted to list it after creating some substantial value, but you can't forbid people to trade in a decentralised world. And why did they have their ico if they don't want to let the coin be traded? I can't unterstand that. Furthermore, they completely crashed their token's value with this stupid action. I'm long enough in this crypto world to know, what kills a coin: low trading value and long lasted undervalued trading. Even if they are listed on a big exchange, they lost one big advantage: that there were just around 4000 token holders.

No company can allow it, to treat its customers like shit and especially not their investors. Cindicator did it with their arrogant and rude way of banning/insulting people. After that, they come and explain theirselves. That's the way of scaring people/investors of.

I'm quite disappointed how this actually good and hard working company make fun of its investors and fans. If you won't stop this behavior, you will fall flat on their face.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
George.kv

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:19:49 PM

First at all, i was very enthusiastic about cindicator. their app is amazing, the design of their website is brilliant (it suits so good to the project) and the way they handled their ico was so good: the avoidness of flippers, the non-haste, the fair marketcap, etc.. I was quite sure that this was the ico of the month.

Unfortunately my confidence about this project is now completely disrupted. After joining their telegram group I became a strange feeling when I read about their censorship policy regarding exchanges. For discussing about exchanges they decided to ban and they finally banned me after joking  Grin I asked them "when lambo?", so I was banned and I'm not able anymore to access their group.

It's a shame to treat your investors like this. Discussing about exchanges is completely legit, people put their hard-earned money in their project, so they have the right to ask what they want. The next big problem of them was to avoid listing their coin on any exchanges. They wanted to list it after creating some substantial value, but you can't forbid people to trade in a decentralised world. And why did they have their ico if they don't want to let the coin be traded? I can't unterstand that. Furthermore, they completely crashed their token's value with this stupid action. I'm long enough in this crypto world to know, what kills a coin: low trading value and long lasted undervalued trading. Even if they are listed on a big exchange, they lost one big advantage: that there were just around 4000 token holders.

No company can allow it, to treat its customers like shit and especially not their investors. Cindicator did it with their arrogant and rude way of banning/insulting people. After that, they come and explain theirselves. That's the way of scaring people/investors of.

I'm quite disappointed how this actually good and hard working company make fun of its investors and fans. If you won't stop this behavior, you will fall flat on their face.

Agree with you I don’t think any big exchanges will list this coin and the team won’t accept small exchanges. It looks like we the investors of the project are stupids. T hey don’t give a shit about our investment the coin is way below ico pricce. They have restrict investors to buy this tocken now their is no one to buy this. It’s cheap like shit now. Good investors will move out form the project and all the shit heads will buy this token now. Is this what the team where talking about the cindicator high standerd.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:57:08 PM

if you are banned for talking about "when exchange?" , then you deserve it.. this has been already discussed for a long time.
If you dont like the project, the team.. whatever, just sell, invest your money elsewhere and shut up your mouth. To all them that still claim the price dropped and is under ico price.. you need serious math lessons.. if ICO price was 0,01$, the token price has been ALWAYS over this amount... in fact, just when token were released to be negotiated, there were the same exchanges avaliables than we have  right now (mercatox, etherdleta, hitbtc) and price was 3X ICO price.. assholes like you blaming the devs, spreading fud and shit.. are responsible of the price drop ..so please sell CND, join a pump/dump group and buy their shilled shitcoins.. but dont come again to this thread to keep on saying the same stupid things.. i am really upset of you.. go away!
I really hope the price drop more so you finally sell at loss and fly away from here with your speculation, while i accumulate as much CND as i can.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
harald71

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:14:50 PM

if you are banned for talking about "when exchange?" , then you deserve it.. this has been already discussed for a long time.
If you dont like the project, the team.. whatever, just sell, invest your money elsewhere and shut up your mouth. To all them that still claim the price dropped and is under ico price.. you need serious math lessons.. if ICO price was 0,01$, the token price has been ALWAYS over this amount... in fact, just when token were released to be negotiated, there were the same exchanges avaliables than we have  right now (mercatox, etherdleta, hitbtc) and price was 3X ICO price.. assholes like you blaming the devs, spreading fud and shit.. are responsible of the price drop ..so please sell CND, join a pump/dump group and buy their shilled shitcoins.. but dont come again to this thread to keep on saying the same stupid things.. i am really upset of you.. go away!
I really hope the price drop more so you finally sell at loss and fly away from here with your speculation, while i accumulate as much CND as i can.

are you from the cindicator team?

suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:22:12 PM

Aaand officially under the ICO price now. I am also thinking of dumping this and moving on, hate the teams communication, it's like a bunch of 3rd graders.

When you go around forum and reddit you will not see one thread where they are criticized because they delete those threads immediately and ban whoever posted in the thread.

Decent idea, worst community managers.
inwestor2017

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:23:08 PM

Now I've learned about a contest where you can get token token, but I do not know what's going on?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lPamXQERJuYTsKUh5elwAQzM3Ot-DalzA6lF9zBjYqM/edit#gid=844215248
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:39:36 PM

2 weeks ago I bought CND ($ 800) for 500 satoshi, but now the price is only 190 satoshi, I wonder if there will be any big thing that can make CND skyrocket or at least back get 500 satoshi?

With this situation that we can do only waiting because market condition still focus on bitcoin hardfork. People still buy bitcoin that's why bitcoin price back to $6k again. After hardfork maybe this coin price can back at least to 500 satoshi, because people will taking profit from bitcoin by buying alt coin that have big potential like CND coin
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:47:43 PM

2 weeks ago I bought CND ($ 800) for 500 satoshi, but now the price is only 190 satoshi, I wonder if there will be any big thing that can make CND skyrocket or at least back get 500 satoshi?
just listing on bittrex or polo and usual pump after that.You can average your token price if you catch the bottom of cnd but its a risky action
The team is very possessive about listing in exchanges and dealing with the community. A good project need to take some criticism and learn from it rather than deleting the posts. I have a feeling that this project is not a quality project any more. Anyone can buy this under ICO price so I don’t understand the hype at all. I don’t think this will be accepted by any major exchanges after all it’s an ECR 20 token for the exchanges. And there are plenty waiting with money to get listed.   If any one form the team is here do something before the coin and community dies. I am an active forecaster in your app not just a gossiper.       

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:54:22 PM

be patient, I believe the Team Cindicator is very good inside.this is just the beginning and the new minor exchanges there are like hitbtc and mercatox and when they enter into the big exchange there will be a big PUMP and the price may exceed 500satoshi

just listing on bittrex or polo and usual pump after that.You can average your token price if you catch the bottom of cnd but its a risky action
correct, we just wait for info and Roadmap to be in Publish

Agree with you I don’t think any big exchanges will list this coin and the team won’t accept small exchanges. It looks like we the investors of the project are stupids. T hey don’t give a shit about our investment the coin is way below ico pricce. They have restrict investors to buy this tocken now their is no one to buy this. It’s cheap like shit now. Good investors will move out form the project and all the shit heads will buy this token now. Is this what the team where talking about the cindicator high standerd.
this project is just walking so be patient is my friend, give time for developers to do what they should do
for exchange problems,they seem to make a strategy for coins not to be traded in all markets so they can control their entire TOKEN and buy it back as it is in WP

Now I've learned about a contest where you can get token token, but I do not know what's going on?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lPamXQERJuYTsKUh5elwAQzM3Ot-DalzA6lF9zBjYqM/edit#gid=844215248
please visit their website to claim your reward

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
harald71

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:11:59 PM

The team is very possessive about listing in exchanges and dealing with the community. A good project need to take some criticism and learn from it rather than deleting the posts. I have a feeling that this project is not a quality project any more. Anyone can buy this under ICO price so I don’t understand the hype at all. I don’t think this will be accepted by any major exchanges after all it’s an ECR 20 token for the exchanges. And there are plenty waiting with money to get listed.   If any one form the team is here do something before the coin and community dies. I am an active forecaster in your app not just a gossiper.       
the main problem is your last sentence. the way they treat their community. A coin without community is going to die. Also I am a forecaster in their app, but they just kicked me out of their community after joking.

look at all the new projects launching there every week. there is so much concurrence, you have to fight for every man and for convincing him from your idea. and you kick your customers thoughtless out?

and what the fuck gives you the right to prohibit people from asking you questions about their investment?

ChiNgadOr

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:29:00 PM

noway, i am not belong to any team. I'm just an investor, but a real one, not a simple speculator. I make my own reasearch.. take a look at the project, the product, the aims, the team, the roadmap.. I believe this is a good project that can provide sucesss and money. BUt i am annoyed with the behaviour of some member os bitcointalk... just complaining, blaming, trying to put rush and pressure on team.. that with their comments only achieve fud , panic and price drops.
Community needs useful members, not simply speculators that go for easy and fast money.. if you dont like this, sell and good bye. That's all.. no need to keep on with the same shit again again and again..day by day.. i am absolutely upset of hearing the same!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:30:26 PM

Aaand officially under the ICO price now. I am also thinking of dumping this and moving on, hate the teams communication, it's like a bunch of 3rd graders.

When you go around forum and reddit you will not see one thread where they are criticized because they delete those threads immediately and ban whoever posted in the thread.

dump your tokens so someone can take advantage of that. this will be great news for CND community.. sell and disappear.

deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:47:07 PM

dump your tokens so someone can take advantage of that. this will be great news for CND community.. sell and disappear.
Waiting for lower CND prices.
I think CND is a good coin and I intend to invest right now.
very pleased to see CND prices lower than ICO prices.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

harald71

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:16:42 AM

noway, i am not belong to any team. I'm just an investor, but a real one, not a simple speculator. I make my own reasearch.. take a look at the project, the product, the aims, the team, the roadmap.. I believe this is a good project that can provide sucesss and money. BUt i am annoyed with the behaviour of some member os bitcointalk... just complaining, blaming, trying to put rush and pressure on team.. that with their comments only achieve fud , panic and price drops.
Community needs useful members, not simply speculators that go for easy and fast money.. if you dont like this, sell and good bye. That's all.. no need to keep on with the same shit again again and again..day by day.. i am absolutely upset of hearing the same!
you don't get me my friend. I'm also an investor, I'm hodling quite a lot. And that's what makes me mad. I have invested a lot of money, and I'm using the app. So I'm a customer and investor. Unfortunately I can not be part of the community anymore because of joking.

Of course cindicator is a great investment. It's one of the most undervalued coin in my opinion. and the team is doing a huge job. But the way they treat people isn't good for the project and the community. Also I want to have the right to ask them what I want.

I have the fucking right to claim this, but the first thing you do is insulting me as an asshole.. please read first before you get offensive

MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:15:12 AM

I think it will help plus if there is something big news on the CND tokens uses. The price now is too cheap it is good to biy now and wait for it to punp soon.

Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:49:43 AM

No people dont get this and apparetnly CND team dont as well. One of the best thing in CND ico was that becouse of th eTIER investing they made sure that there are no whales. So there wont be people who will manipulate the market. One of the best ICOs ive participate. BUT now becouse the lack of effort on the part of exchanges the price droped to ICO price. That means that whales can and they are im sure buy all the CND tokens they want. So that negates benefit of the ICO.

Very dissapinted. How ever this project looked promising, they failed us at least in that area.

delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:09:30 AM

No people dont get this and apparetnly CND team dont as well. One of the best thing in CND ico was that becouse of th eTIER investing they made sure that there are no whales. So there wont be people who will manipulate the market. One of the best ICOs ive participate. BUT now becouse the lack of effort on the part of exchanges the price droped to ICO price. That means that whales can and they are im sure buy all the CND tokens they want. So that negates benefit of the ICO.

Very dissapinted. How ever this project looked promising, they failed us at least in that area.

I'm also very disappointed with lack of crypto knowledge from cindi team... hope they will employ some blockchain advisor soon
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:29:51 AM

The projects are starting to collapse before the bounty. If anyone want to get profitable from the project nowadays, must be immiditly exchange the tokens which earn from bounty. Sometimes there are projects like that, even if we get a bonus from the pre-sale, it is able to get into the damage afterwards.
swiftcoder

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:36:44 AM

What started as a promising project is beginning to look like one of the also ran #disappointed

// CryptPool  //   ─── Visit Us!
The Cryptocurrency Authority (https://www.cryptpool.net)
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:37:19 AM

unfortunately yes, they are now lacking of reaching the community. I am also kinda confuse of their actions how they regulate things. kinda little dissapointed now with the team, I hope they will do some actions. Their product is hybrid intelligence, means collection of ideas of people in the community enhance by AI, but what happening right now is... cannot explain.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: