Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137104 times)
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

If the price continues to decline like this, we might lose our rank on top 100 really soon (currently on 94)

CND is always a good opportunity to buy when it is at dips because we have already seen the CND has huge potential in the market but don't worry about the present market situation. It continues to decline the price but for us, there is no choice we have to buy when it is at dips always.

It will shoot up again although it is difficult to tell when that will happen of course. But buying now is a good bet to see good returns in 2018.

Just opened an order at around 950 sats do you guys think the price will dip below 950 sats? It's tough to determine what the bottom will be.

First of all better don't rely on investment advice from people here on the forum Smiley Basically, it is possible that on a turbulent day it touches 950 again, so chasing bottoms and tops is always difficult and most likely won't end up successful. Better set price points that you are feeling good about and stick to them, period. Of course if there is news that should be taken into consideration that's a different story. But better have a clear strategy that you pursue without adjusting it every single day if the information you have available hasn't changed significantly.

Yea I decided to buy off at a market price (around 1050 sats each). Nice to see to see that price is going up today.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

Cindicator is so cool, received my first payment today.  Cheesy
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

I have some Cindicator (CND) to sell. Inbox me if you need it, so that we can arrange a deal.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

Cindicator is going to have a huge bull run this year. If you have any doubts take another look on their 2018 action plan: https://medium.com/@Cindicator/cindicator-in-2018-d4ec57534035
Really excited for this token! People should focus on hodling tokens/coins with working products. Not just dreams and whistles..
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

If the price continues to decline like this, we might lose our rank on top 100 really soon (currently on 94)

CND is always a good opportunity to buy when it is at dips because we have already seen the CND has huge potential in the market but don't worry about the present market situation. It continues to decline the price but for us, there is no choice we have to buy when it is at dips always.

It will shoot up again although it is difficult to tell when that will happen of course. But buying now is a good bet to see good returns in 2018.

Just opened an order at around 950 sats do you guys think the price will dip below 950 sats? It's tough to determine what the bottom will be.

First of all better don't rely on investment advice from people here on the forum Smiley Basically, it is possible that on a turbulent day it touches 950 again, so chasing bottoms and tops is always difficult and most likely won't end up successful. Better set price points that you are feeling good about and stick to them, period. Of course if there is news that should be taken into consideration that's a different story. But better have a clear strategy that you pursue without adjusting it every single day if the information you have available hasn't changed significantly.

Yea I decided to buy off at a market price (around 1050 sats each). Nice to see to see that price is going up today.

I am seriously happy for you. You know, I am not the guy who thinks your loss is my win. Just make sure as I said before that you have a strategy in place! Pick price points that you believe in and STICK TO THEM! Unless news change. If you don't stick to price points you'll always lose out on chasing the tops and the bottoms.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

I am seriously happy for you. You know, I am not the guy who thinks your loss is my win. Just make sure as I said before that you have a strategy in place! Pick price points that you believe in and STICK TO THEM! Unless news change. If you don't stick to price points you'll always lose out on chasing the tops and the bottoms.

I will always keep that in my mind and thank you so much for sharing that because I am relatively new to the trading world hopefully I will survive it.
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

I will always keep that in my mind and thank you so much for sharing that because I am relatively new to the trading world hopefully I will survive it.

trading is also a matter of survival mate. you must know the basics before you be able to survive.
im sure you will once you know the basics. just always read, research always look for a recent news and updates of the coins (not only CND) you are planning to buy, you are holding right now and you are planning to sell.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

No problem, you are welcome. As you are a Hero Member I assume you are very familiar with the term FUD Smiley That's something that makes most newbies lose money until they understand that it's a strategical tool for people to make you sell even at a loss. I remember my first days in crypto and I certainly feel for FUD once or twice Wink

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

This coin has been on my radar in the past months but didn't buy any because I think that its price will dip after it hit its ATH. Fast forward to this day, it appears that we already reached the bottom and I'm planning to go with my strategy and buy now. I have few questions regarding the market alert that you could subscribe after buying 5000 coins of it.

• 1. Is it worth it? I mean, getting the market alert?
  • 2. What are the steps that I need to do after getting 5000 coins?
  • 3. What are your experiences regarding the success of the alert that you get from CND?

Any reply would be much appreciated. Thanks.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

This coin has been on my radar in the past months but didn't buy any because I think that its price will dip after it hit its ATH. Fast forward to this day, it appears that we already reached the bottom and I'm planning to go with my strategy and buy now. I have few questions regarding the market alert that you could subscribe after buying 5000 coins of it.

• 1. Is it worth it? I mean, getting the market alert?
  • 2. What are the steps that I need to do after getting 5000 coins?
  • 3. What are your experiences regarding the success of the alert that you get from CND?

Any reply would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I don't use alert or indicator from cindicator because i only have few tokens. But if i saw in their telegram channel, many members said that their indicators work accurately. Here it's a link for guide how to set up cindicator bot : https://cindicator.com/Cindicator-bot-reg-manual.pdf

I suggest to you also join telegram channel because the dev team very active there and fast respons, so if you have any trouble they will help you as soon as possible : t.me/cindicator_chat
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

Chart looks very nice right now, with a nice 50% pullback.
I'll put some ETH in right now.
If overall market/volume recovers, i expect we will destroy actual ATH.

Let's see

denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

I don't have CND in large quantity to qualify for premium prediction indicators but by holding them continuously can make my way in future into this. Why I expect this happening because once value of CND will be up the requirement will surely decrease gradually accordingly.
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

I don't have CND in large quantity to qualify for premium prediction indicators but by holding them continuously can make my way in future into this. Why I expect this happening because once value of CND will be up the requirement will surely decrease gradually accordingly.

but you can still buy mate if you want to and add it on your holdings. it is not that too late.
and it never will. as long as the platform is not yet totally launch, then its not yet too late.
AntonKrutkov806

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

if there are those who like the idea of this project, feel free to buy at low prices
sokol2504

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

The Cindicator is a cool project with a long history. This is exactly what you can trust. Of the new and promising, only Safinus noted. The rest do not seem reliable
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

No problem, you are welcome. As you are a Hero Member I assume you are very familiar with the term FUD Smiley That's something that makes most newbies lose money until they understand that it's a strategical tool for people to make you sell even at a loss. I remember my first days in crypto and I certainly feel for FUD once or twice Wink
What does FUD cost?
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:09:31 AM

Haha lost a lot on FUD but at the same time made pretty decent amount as well because of this so-called FUDs.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

Yay! Cindicator’s in-house PR & Marketing Department

We’d like to introduce to you our brand new PR & Marketing Department. With so many ambitious goals in mind we realised it was necessary to build a solid but flexible structure to help us implement our global marketing and business development strategy for 2018.

As ambassadors for a new type of decentralised organisation, we believe that an organisation can only be beneficial for everyone if its work is transparent. This is why Cindicator will always share its developments and discoveries, inspiring people to give insightful feedback, and we encourage you to use our ideas if you find them useful.

The concept of this structure is that PR & marketing form the foundations, ensuring quality and successful long-term business development. The PR & Marketing Department creates content that resonates with the public: our current and future users. It promotes organic growth and, very importantly, word-of-mouth communication. Through the carefully tailored messages we send using social media and vocalise during meetups and conferences, we also share our expertise and knowledge, building confidence in the ecosystem. It stimulates the market and in turn brings new customers, new partnerships, and new products. It provides the fuel our ecosystem runs on.

But a well thought out structure would be lifeless and useless without people to inhabit it, so we hired the best specialists we could find, with hard skills in digital marketing, fintech PR, SMM, performance marketing, growth hacking, and global business development. The department now consists of nine team members and three part-time members.

https://medium.com/@Cindicator/yay-cindicators-in-house-pr-marketing-department-5d1e4852dc38
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

Quick update:

In our roadmap for 2018 we announced the expansion of our marketing team. What we actually did was create a whole new structure within Cindicator, and we want to share it with you. Cindicator is always open to the community. We want our analysts and token holders to understand how Collective Intelligence works, since we believe that a better informed community is better equipped to give feedback. You can find more detailed information about the new department and its working groups on our blog.

Next week is going to be HOT in Austin, TX. We are headed to SXSW (South by Southwest)! Founded in 1987, SXSW is best known for its conference and festivals, and these days it is buzzing with blockchain and fintech events. Known for its unparalleled opportunities for innovation, networking, and inspiration, SXSW proves that the most unexpected discoveries happen when diverse topics and people come together. Reach out to our CMO Ksenia Semenova if you are also planning to be there!

Cindicator’s CTO and co-founder Yury Lobyntsev will take sit on the jury at AMC Makethon 2018 in Moscow. Makethon is a hackathon focusing on artificial intelligence and algorithms in the development of chat bots and other technologies. If you want to participate, please fill out and send an application using this form by 9 March.

Cindicator token holder Hoonil Kim – Software Engineer at Streami – was interviewed for the Money Today Network (a Korean broadcasting company). He spoke about the CND token, the accuracy of predictions and why he chose Cindicator. Read translate of Hoonil’s speech in our Facebook post

Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

if there are those who like the idea of this project, feel free to buy at low prices
I'm holding a large number of CND, hoping to be pric in the future
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: