Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is dead!  (Read 3594 times)
mission20

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:16:26 AM

Hello dear forum users.

For a long time I have spontaneous visions.
I can not control it.
And this happens regardless of my thoughts (
Tonight was the next vision.

A small group of well-trained people climbed the snow glacier.
I saw everything with the eyes of one of the people.

The mountains looked like the Himalayas or the Alps.
There was a glacier, and behind it - cold water.
After the blows, the glacier split, the water flowed out, and behind it was a passage.
There was a large room, offices, many computers.
In one room sat a man.
The man whose eyes I saw shouted loudly: "Satoshi Nakamoto!"

Even I myself was very surprised.
The man was of Asian appearance, age more than 40 years, on the face a small neat beard.
He looked very carefully at everyone, pulled out a knife and cut himself a throat!

On his desk lie documents with mathematical formulas. From memory, I can not recreate them (
There were variables: x, y, z....square brackets, degree, integrals.
The man took a small device ... maybe a Tresor.
Then the guards ran out, the noise began and the vision ended.

In the mountains it is good to practice mining, because it is cold there. And to get there is not easy, very good shelter from strangers.
Perhaps these were signs ... that the founder of Bitcoin died, and now a group of people is dealing with him.

I do not drink alcohol, do not take narcotic drugs, everything is fine with my psyche.
I do not know how to express it, but Satoshi's pain and action can not be conveyed.
I did not even think about bitkoyne, since I'm busy with everyday problems and can not write off such a vivid vision for hallucinations.

The OP is a member of the well trained NSA. Satoshi Nakamoto was in the Himalaya in May - June. He bought a very big Khukury Nepali Knife not to cut his own throat or any one's throat. The knife is for self defence and killing the demons those who are the evil wicked aliens. Satoshi Nakamoto is an Asian origin, age more than 40 years and he has beard on his face. The OP hired a Japanese looking Nepali black magic practicing guru and two other thugs to food poisoning Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi Nakamoto ate the food prepared by the Netherlanders lady demoness the thug and put poison in it. Satoshi Nakamoto did not die. He is an immortal. Before Satoshi Nakamoto went to the Himalaya the CIA agents attacked him with anthrax  in London passing a black Apple Watch glued with anthrax to him via his friend. What the hell are you people trying to achieve attacking Satoshi Nakamoto with bio-logical weapon of mass destruction ? The man behind the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto is an individual and fighting alone to eliminate poverty and establish economic justice, peace and prosperity in the world. Why are you government's secret service and bankers are afraid of one man ? There are thousands of Satoshi Nakamoto are taking birth with Bitcoin and Blockchain every week, how are you going to kill all those Satoshi Nakamoto ? You have not left Satoshi alone. Therefore, Ehereum project is nearly ready now. Satoshi Nakamoto is not a coward and he is not hiding. He is now ready to .... ... ... .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elysium_ELSM

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:04:48 AM

I have no desire to create a religion.
I just wrote what it was.

And since you are an audacious prognosticator with the ability to tap into the psychic Realm.  Tell me,   how close am I to Satoshi Nakamoto?  How do I know of his true identity?  Does Satoshi Nakamoto purposely lie in public to deflect unwanted interaction?
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:13:06 AM

I still prefer the theory of Samsung and Toshiba. Sa + Toshi = Satoshi. It makes more sense and i think it would make a better movie.  Grin

Wow this is first time I am reading something like corporate combined together have come to create a bitcoin. So what does Nakamoto will mean - Will it be Motorola and Nokia by any chance if go with your logic. Does it mean telecom company have come together to create the bitcoin  Huh

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:24:11 AM

If satochi Nakamoko is alive? He will not be happy were ever he is.  I think he is disappointed by the actions of the governments especially China and the actions of his friends who have currently live the idea of decentralized system and now using ico project to create a centralize system again. Some of his friends  are now speaking serious evil and spreading fake news about bitcoin.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:33:04 AM

if he dies I think everyone who knows bitcoin will be sad Cry but satoshi nakamoto is just the name of the initials and no one knows about who he really is
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:40:23 AM

I still prefer the theory of Samsung and Toshiba. Sa + Toshi = Satoshi. It makes more sense and i think it would make a better movie.  Grin
there's no way that would be true, as you can see that samsung have made their own payment method and it's not even blockchain based or cryptocurrency.
also if they really do, there'll many fee here and there seeing that samsung is such a greedy company just like apple
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:45:25 AM

Anyone are inevitable of being mortality except our divine creator, Nakamoto is a real genius, and give a relevant historical milestone in the field cryptocurrency, We should be thankful for helping us to uplift our profile and give us alternative ways to get out from stressful job to simple and decent source of income that everybody enjoy's at this moment. Satoshi influence the masses all over the world.
Heni23

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:19:38 AM

when is the death Huh because just heard now that satoshi nakamoto died, if he died who heirs who get bitcoin result satoshi nakamoto Huh
freundes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 07:29:25 AM

I don't think he is dead. I think the name Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people who came up with bitcoins.
Lets assume he is dead, what a waste of bitcoins that he holds.
I am glad that Satoshi Nakamoto came up with bitcoins as its a great means to trade on a global scale.
Thank you Satoshi Nakamoto where ever you are.....
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:34:29 AM

Hello dear forum users.

For a long time I have spontaneous visions.
I can not control it.
And this happens regardless of my thoughts (
Tonight was the next vision.

A small group of well-trained people climbed the snow glacier.
I saw everything with the eyes of one of the people.
The mountains looked like the Himalayas or the Alps.
There was a glacier, and behind it - cold water.
After the blows, the glacier split, the water flowed out, and behind it was a passage.
There was a large room, offices, many computers.
In one room sat a man.
The man whose eyes I saw shouted loudly: "Satoshi Nakamoto!"

Even I myself was very surprised.
The man was of Asian appearance, age more than 40 years, on the face a small neat beard.
He looked very carefully at everyone, pulled out a knife and cut himself a throat!

On his desk lie documents with mathematical formulas. From memory, I can not recreate them (
There were variables: x, y, z....square brackets, degree, integrals.
The man took a small device ... maybe a Tresor.
Then the guards ran out, the noise began and the vision ended.

In the mountains it is good to practice mining, because it is cold there. And to get there is not easy, very good shelter from strangers.
Perhaps these were signs ... that the founder of Bitcoin died, and now a group of people is dealing with him.

I do not drink alcohol, do not take narcotic drugs, everything is fine with my psyche.
I do not know how to express it, but Satoshi's pain and action can not be conveyed.
I did not even think about bitkoyne, since I'm busy with everyday problems and can not write off such a vivid vision for hallucinations.

By vision, do you mean dream or do you mean that you saw this while you were awake? If you were dreaming then I would assume that this is a personal conflict within your own mind. Psychic powers aren't real and there is no such thing as seeing into the future. If this was a "vision" I would be concerned with your mental health. People don't just have visions throughout the day. It is a possibility that you have some form of Schizophrenia. I'm not a doctor though. Perhaps your "vision" is just an over active imagination where you were just daydreaming, but decided to remember it as being something more profound each time you remember it.

Also, I don't think Satoshi was Asian. I don't understand why people think Satoshi was multiple people. The writing style looks like one person to me. I think a lot of you guys think it is edgy or clever saying it is more than one person. Maybe you have reason for this, but I never see it. Why would there need to be more than one Satoshi?

Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:04:58 AM

Maybe we should contact the makers of "Inception" so they use the dream reader and invite everyone into your dream to see how your dreams are going.
Is that a good idea? Roll Eyes
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:16:35 AM

I still prefer the theory of Samsung and Toshiba. Sa + Toshi = Satoshi. It makes more sense and i think it would make a better movie.  Grin

Amazing ability you have. But it seems the tragedy is so creepy. We cannot conclude that nakamoto is dead already because of your "vision". Have you prove your vision by yourself in real life, like you visualized or make visioned the thing of what will happen or happened? I guess you also better scan or analyze or interpret your vision carefully, because we do not know nakamoto is here and be offended again of this speculation, it is bad on his part.
Omang7778

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:20:04 AM

No one will know if he is dead or alive.
But he will be a legend who made a BTC and give us a chance to earn a money.
Some of us became a millionares thanks to him.
And i hope one day he will back to the Bitcoin talk.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:28:15 AM

Amazing ability you have. But it seems the tragedy is so creepy. We cannot conclude that nakamoto is dead already because of your "vision". Have you prove your vision by yourself in real life, like you visualized or make visioned the thing of what will happen or happened? I guess you also better scan or analyze or interpret your vision carefully, because we do not know nakamoto is here and be offended again of this speculation, it is bad on his part.

But they did not work together and they will never join in future. These kind bumps will erase the patent from the independent to samsung and toshiba's head. I trust that satoshi is still living and watching the forum and everything with the alt name.
Since he comes to media or out spoken then he will be locked up by the secret society group or corporates. Let him hide for the goodness of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: