Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Seeks Marketing Assistance - Payment Percentage of Funds Raised  (Read 375 times)
guytp (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:49:51 AM

Hello,

I'm looking for someone (or potentially a couple of people) who may be interested in assisting with marketing an ICO (https://SmartIFT.com).  We have no pre-allocation of tokens but do have a 15% allocation of total funds raised during the ICO to be paid directly to the company for start-up costs, rather than going into the trading pot.

We are looking for someone who is interested in working with us to market the ICO.  There would be no up-front payment but it would be a percentage of the funds value - the more that is raised, the more that is paid.  As for what that percentage is, it depends on the type of work and services that you plan to offer.  We're willing to make payment directly in ETH (or a chosen crypto of your choice) at the close of the ICO or via a fiat currency to designated bank account.

As a business we are registered in the United Kingdom and are happy to enter into a legal contract agreement to payment of marketing services under whatever terms are agreed.

Things are looking for:
  • General buzz created around around the ICO and traffic driven to BTCT thread, Telegram and social media channels
  • Investor liaison and outreach to larger investors
  • Promotion in non-English markets, in particular China and Asian markets
  • High ranking web content and genuine editorial that drives traffic
  • Media outreach for actual coverage about the fund - not just mass-publications of press releases

We're also happy to discuss any other ideas that you have.

Considering the nature of agreement both parties have risk - we may commit a percentage of the fund to someone who adds no value and likewise we may end up raising less than you would hope for.  As such we'd like to engage in detailed discussions (via whatever platform you prefer) with anybody that's interested so that we can quickly work to an agreement benefiting both parties.

Thanks,

Guy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realdeanz

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:31:24 AM

Hey, I'd be willing to help you create youtube videos and my team and I can commit to writing over 200 cornerstone seo friendly articles for you, which will generate organic traffic to your website for years, all for a very affordable price. Message me if you're interested.  I have tons of experience in this field and have 2 massive non-crypto youtube channels, so i understand how to create, manage and grow youtube channels.
guytp (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:13:25 AM

@realdeanz - drop me details with regards to channel demographics and plan on marketing.

Can I ask anyone else interested to ensure you provide some details of what you're planning, target reach and how much you are looking for.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:41:53 AM

i can promote it to indonesian.
Do you have Official ann thread?

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:43:32 AM

Greetings James and Guy,

I had a look at your project, and I have to say that I am grateful to see you are taking action so soon.

While preferably it would have been better to start off sooner, rather than later, I do believe that there is a possibility of driving investments to this portfolio. With recent events, people are extremely suspicious about investing right now, as three different ICO's have been compromised, and investments have faltered.

With Mr. Guy Powell on your team, as a security expert, I believe we can mitigate most of the negative associations that are currently strong in force.

Mr. James's experience in the financial markets can provide the necessary leverage to generate brand trust across the board.

What needs to be decided is the strategy that will be used for marketing yourself and your brand "SIFT". I'm pretty sure you have already invested a lot of thought into marketing strategy and I would love to hear all about it.

Send me a PM to get the process started and to begin communicating and determining where we can create value for each other.

Best Regards,
Zoran S.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
guytp (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2037464.msg20268019

If either of you are interested please can you drop me a PM with your exact plan, what it will entail, what results you will expect and how you propose fee structure.  We can then take it from there if it sounds interesting.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:04:24 PM

Why not continue that bounty program already started but maybe do it on a limited basis accepting maybe no more than 50 participants...I think that can help in marketing the ICO. I am interested to promote it on my Facebook and Twitter accounts and I am willing to accept tokens.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:24:51 PM

Reminds me of the Asian proverb with translates like 'frying the fish in its own oil' Smiley
So you are looking for people who will bring money for you and you pay them with that, without any investment of your own?

If you are reluctant to invest on the advertisement and propagation of your own ICO, does it mean you are just testing the waters and have no confidence in it ?
secattorney

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:41:28 PM

I may be interested. Can we have a call to discuss? PM or email me at[at]tracyfirm.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: