Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitcoin Calculator: Calculate $ & BTC return based on original BTC investment  (Read 1012 times)
Jeremiah (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 04:38:49 PM

Hello,

I posted this before in the newbies section because I was still a newbie and couldn't post anywhere else, so you all would have not seen this, so I thought I'd share it again as it may be useful to some. Original Post
Anyways, I made this in spare time I had between uni lectures.

It calculates $ and bitcoin return based on original bitcoin investment and buy / sell prices over a period of 21 days. Handy for people who want to BUY LOW and SELL HIGH (make quick buck lol).

Variable: Input your original bitcoin investment in the [ orange box ]
Variable: buy / sell prices in the [ red box ].

The [ blue box ] is the $ amount at the end of 21 days.
The [ purple box ] is the bitcoin amount at the end of 21 days.

The default data in the excel is based on someone who buys bitcoins low at 100 and sells at a high of 105 over a period of 21 days. They started with 10 bitcoins (you can change) to invest.

Give it a look, play around by changing the Variables in the [ orange box ] and [ red box ]. If you guys like and can give me some feedback I'll code it up. I'm planning on incorporating mtgox fee into the calculation as well which will take me a a few mins literally (but I'm too lazy at the moment) Tongue

It has no malicious code, it has been checked by other members of the forum as you can see in the original post.

DOWNLOAD HERE FROM DROPBOX

Thanks Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: