Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OLD]StreamSpace - The most progressive video marketplace in the world  (Read 2081 times)
StreamSpace (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 03:56:16 PM

any bounty?

No bounty, but we are offering bonuses. Bonus table is in OP and can also be found in our white paper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:27:26 AM

I hope this project will still push through soon. I admire the people behind this project. This would be a huge success in the future.
StreamSpace (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 02:06:05 PM

I hope this project will still push through soon. I admire the people behind this project. This would be a huge success in the future.

Thanks for the kind words Gwyn!

StreamSpace (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:13:35 PM

Made the front page of Bitcoin.com!  It's a good day for Bitcoin.  https://news.bitcoin.com/

Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:18:04 PM

Made the front page of Bitcoin.com!  It's a good day for Bitcoin.  https://news.bitcoin.com/

woah, good luck!  Grin Grin
StreamSpace (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:15:53 PM

Thanks Dayx! We are revising some things on the white paper...will be in touch soon.

streamspacerobert

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:16:34 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 05:36:30 PM by streamspacerobert

Hello World! My name is Robert Binning, and I am the CEO and CoFounder of StreamSpace. I have been involved with blockchain since 2012 when I started mining bitcoins on my laptop. I then progressed to using an AMD open air GPU rig, all the way through the Block Eruptor Blades/USBs to the ant miners and other ASICS we see today. My passion for blockchain and movies intersected when we realized that this technology could seriously impact the way multimedia files could be exchanged online. Blockchain technology enables transparency between all rights holders of film content and the consumers who watch them. We combined this transparency with a decentralized storage network for performance improvements and anti-piracy to create StreamSpace; the most progressive video streaming platform in the world.

As we continue to refine our platform and technology, StreamSpace will continue to seek out additional ways to enhance how both consumers and filmmakers interact. Through innovative social media tools and a cutting edge recommendation engine, we will foster a community in which both consumers and filmmakers can thrive. Additionally, StreamSpace will help fund new film projects through a novel crowdfunding platform based on token sales. This crowdfunding platform combined with our unique social media tools will enable filmmakers to overcome some of the largest hurdles they face when creating new films: financing and promotion of their works.

Come join us on our Slack channel, send us an email, or just browse our website to learn more about StreamSpace.

Robert
https://stream.space
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 05:41:12 PM

Thanks Dayx! We are revising some things on the white paper...will be in touch soon.

yeah, no worries about that, you could contact me whenever you have a time  Wink Wink
duola9527

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:49:05 PM

hi,man.do you know your thread is not detailed enough, i think it need more information, and need to set more rewards to attract a large number of people …
TEC83

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:05:45 AM

This seems like a nice project, I really like the whitepaper. Biggest obstacle will probably be differentiating yourselves from the competition that is already more established and maybe getting enough nodes to make the service work as intended right from the start, but it seems like you've already thought about that with the fragment sharing protocol.

I'm definitely interested in this project and will likely participate in the coin offering.  duola9527 is probably right though, put some more effort in the OP to attract more people and get this project off the ground. Good luck.
StreamSpace (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:12:46 PM

Thanks for your feedback & support TEC83! And to both your and duola9527 comments, I have updated this with more about our solution and acknowledging our competition. Hopefully this gives us a stronger story for others to read. Thanks again!

streamspacerobert

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:48:21 PM

This seems like a nice project, I really like the whitepaper. Biggest obstacle will probably be differentiating yourselves from the competition that is already more established and maybe getting enough nodes to make the service work as intended right from the start, but it seems like you've already thought about that with the fragment sharing protocol.

I'm definitely interested in this project and will likely participate in the coin offering.  duola9527 is probably right though, put some more effort in the OP to attract more people and get this project off the ground. Good luck.

hi,man.do you know your thread is not detailed enough, i think it need more information, and need to set more rewards to attract a large number of people …

Thank you both for your feedback. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to post them here, drop us an email at info@stream.space or hop on our slack channel. We take all feedback very seriously and will do our best to act accordingly in order to improve user experience.
StreamSpace (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:39:41 PM

NOTICE: We are delaying the launch of our ICO. OP has been updated to reflect this. A new date will be announced soon. Thank you for your support!

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:23:54 PM

Blockchain Startup Aims at Decentralizing the Filmmaking Industry

Blockchain is becoming an essential tool in the development and decentralization of the film industry. This technology offers both film creators and the viewers the opportunity to maximize their resources by reducing production and accessibility costs respectively.

From filmmakers to consumers

Texas based blockchain company, StreamSpace is creating a video marketplace that will incorporate cutting edge technologies like decentralized storage systems and blockchains to enable filmmakers set a price for their works and get paid immediately by consumers.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/streamspace-in-filmmaking-Industry/

zloadr

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Doctailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

Hello StreamSpace, this is just a courtesy message letting your team know that we have listed your ICO on our website, we source out only the best ICO's, and information on Air Drops, Forks. This is the direct link to your listed ICO page on Zloadr:

https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=144

If your interested in further advertisement with your ICO, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: dominic@zloadr.com.

Thanks, hope to hear from you !

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Sept 1st   ▐▐
eztechwin

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

Blockchain Startup Aims at Decentralizing the Filmmaking Industry

Blockchain is becoming an essential tool in the development and decentralization of the film industry. This technology offers both film creators and the viewers the opportunity to maximize their resources by reducing production and accessibility costs respectively.

From filmmakers to consumers

Texas based [Suspicious link removed]pany, StreamSpace is creating a video marketplace that will incorporate cutting edge technologies like decentralized storage systems and blockchains to enable filmmakers set a price for their works and get paid immediately by consumers.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/streamspace-in-filmmaking-Industry/

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/c22/900_900_1/c2272164902fa2990f76b16ceb65ec37.jpg

Is there any news on this project at all?
melanie19283

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

This project has many competitors in the industry which have already tied their ropes in the world and also offering similar services to the people all around the world
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: