Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading sucks, I'll just hold my coins  (Read 25854 times)
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:08:25 AM

You think so because "buy and wait" is easier than "buy and trade". But we all know that it’s not a better option, but a lazy one. I am not a good trader, in fact I’m a bad one. I tried it and understood that it’s not for me, so decided to earn Bitcoin in a different way. But I also hold my Bitcoins to grow my capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:59:33 PM

for all altcoins : i have got a successful strategy regarding this is placing very low buy orders. About a week ago a crazy dump occurred, selling off xxxx  coin down to 25% of its value! After a short while the market recovered slightly and anyone who had low buy these low orders could easily double or triple their investment. Placing buy orders requires special care, don’t wake up when you’re far away from the market to find your buy order is suddenly higher than the current market price!
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:00:04 PM

You need to have to learn to do Risk Management for your trades.
It cannot make you rich fast but it will help you survive the game, and won't make you go broke.
Going all in to one coin is like going suicide and testing your luck.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:36:45 PM

It cannot make you rich fast but it will help you survive the game, and won't make you go broke.

Many people actually feel that way and holding is not a bad alternative for people who doesn't really have the knack for trading. If you're not  really that comfortable with the risk you'll make with trading, you'll still be making profits with holding btcs.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

Trade does not require haste and the influence of emotions because of what is not suitable for everyone. I prefer to just keep coins, because this will also be a good profit because of the price increase.

This is one of the safe options in bitcoin if you are not able to take much risk. If you develop a skill to do trading then you have an added benefit which is that even in the falling market you can make money. While this benefit cannot be taken when you just invest in btc and do not trade with it.

Only holding the coin especially bitcoin not so risky, just sometimes takes a long time to feel the profits or price increases. Trading gives more profit but also puts more risk.

Yes, trade can give a very big profit. And many people are willing to risk for this profit. Each of us has two options - either work without risk in the office and get a small income, or take a chance and get a very big come in the trade.
It is a good point to always consider the risk on trading Bitcoin. So basically if you don't want to deal with risk and a chance of making profit out of Bitcoin is a more active way, hold is the better option for you to still have an opportunity to earn and to make profit but in a passive way. But it still depends if you are going to convert early a part of you not taking risk.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:05:18 PM

Many people actually feel that way and holding is not a bad alternative for people who doesn't really have the knack for trading. If you're not  really that comfortable with the risk you'll make with trading, you'll still be making profits with holding btcs.
Yeah, have many type trade for every people, depends the strategy of everyone will helps us have profit with it.
Don't think just only day trader can helps you get rich. Wink

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:29:42 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

I though I can trade. Buy low, sell high. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

Now you know trading is not the easy way to make profit, need hard work and emotion control to deal the risk. Your post just like saving ( investment ) not trading but is good because that's the right way. I suggest you try to find buy and sell area with long time period to calculate your strategy. Keep going and try to learn from group/ books. Good luck.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Operationen

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

Yeah, have many type trade for every people, depends the strategy of everyone will helps us have profit with it.
Don't think just only day trader can helps you get rich. Wink

Trading is really not for everybody. Good traders tell people trading is easy, but it's not. It requires very much experiment to be successful.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:45:46 PM

You just invested on a bad time. Learn about the market before you invest. You haven't lost anything yet. Just hold your coins and have faith on yourself and trust bitcoin. Don't sell them yet. Just keep that in mind that you haven't suffered any kind of loss as long as you are holding it. You need to take risks when you start investing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:19:10 PM

As long as you're not losing money that you can't afford to lose don't fret too much. If you can still afford to invest then the way to go now is to get behind something you believe it. We tell this to stock Traders all the time. It is always a great foundation for Investments. Find a company, find a project, find a coin or even a development team that you feel strongly about and invest in that. Invest in ideas, invest in people.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:44:26 PM

Yesterday I just lost 1.8k USD, maybe in USA or in West Europe that's doesn't much, but here in my shitty country that's a f* big amount of money. Here the minimum wage is ~ 300 USD / month. So that's like 6 month of work if I cut my bread and water and live on air. Half of my saving were other investments, but anyways... I'm feeling shitty right now. Oh, and I break my laptop. So yeah, that's another - 500 usd.

Looking at the charts and candle sticks and watching old bitcoin values, and huge spikes (pump, I saw here how people uses the pump word, daaaamn...) I was... yeah, I can totally do that. I'll just buy when it's low, and sell it when it reaches the top. Well, I was wrong. You can't see the future, otherwise everyone would be a millionaire. That would be true if you would have a delorean from '85 with Emmett Brown and Marty Mcfly and you could f* travel in future and see the PUMPS!!!1

So anyone who will read this message (noobs like me) if you don't have any trading experience, don't do it. There are expert traders who know how this market works, when to buy and when to sell. Don't assume your skills by watching youtube videos and reading "daily indexes and predictions" of how the price will rise or go down by shitty sites. That's just dumb. You don't know what's gonna happen. Maybe a little bit of luck, or I don't know.

So yeah, from now on, I'll just leave the trading area for experts and I will invest in bitcoin by buying every 2 week or monthly and saving into my wallet. And one day (I hope so) the price will rise and I will buy for my self a delorean.

Cheers!

You made yourself lose money by selling.

You were being greedy and thought you had to cash out or something? Why did you sell and make yourself lose though? What coin was it?

The first rule of trading is to not lose money. If you would just hold for awhile the price would likely go back up.
I can't see where it says that his lost was as a result of selling his Bitcoin and you may want to know that losing is equally as probable whether you buy or sell, what to makes any difference, is the knowledge, experience and skills a trader brings to the market and those were explicitly missing out in op's kit. Something newbies ought to take to heart is the fact that trading is an art and takes lots of learning and practicing to get used to.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:19:05 PM

Cheers!

You made yourself lose money by selling.

You were being greedy and thought you had to cash out or something? Why did you sell and make yourself lose though? What coin was it?

The first rule of trading is to not lose money. If you would just hold for awhile the price would likely go back up.
I can't see where it says that his lost was as a result of selling his Bitcoin and you may want to know that losing is equally as probable whether you buy or sell, what to makes any difference, is the knowledge, experience and skills a trader brings to the market and those were explicitly missing out in op's kit. Something newbies ought to take to heart is the fact that trading is an art and takes lots of learning and practicing to get used to.

It is true that in trading  if you dont have patience and long term view then it is better not to trade, because price wont always go up it will also come to low that time is the time to buy bitcoins.

MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

You just invested on a bad time. Learn about the market before you invest. You haven't lost anything yet. Just hold your coins and have faith on yourself and trust bitcoin. Don't sell them yet. Just keep that in mind that you haven't suffered any kind of loss as long as you are holding it. You need to take risks when you start investing.
If you invested in bitcoin anytime then it is not a bad time i would like to say that in the end of year the price of bitcoin will reach to peak. So i would like to say that it will cross 10,000 around the world which will write in the history so i would like to say that you should not say that invested in bitcoin is a wrong time because every time is expensive and best.
Skillboard

Activity: 63

Skillboard: monetize, utilize & share anything.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 09:44:43 PM

for all altcoins : i have got a successful strategy regarding this is placing very low buy orders. About a week ago a crazy dump occurred, selling off xxxx  coin down to 25% of its value! After a short while the market recovered slightly and anyone who had low buy these low orders could easily double or triple their investment. Placing buy orders requires special care, don’t wake up when you’re far away from the market to find your buy order is suddenly higher than the current market price!

Isn´t that how one guy became a millionaire over night a while back with Ethereum?

nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:23:47 AM

Yeaaaah,
It sucks to trading now.
I HODL my coins, it seems BTC is looking for more solid ground to rise even higher
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:54:45 AM

Yes, it is! Trading is really unpredictable! I am so much disappointed with my trading decision as of this time. Really did not expect that coins will go deeply to the lowest point. Need to wait patiently. Hope to finally get my luckiest time in trading.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:10:50 AM

Cheers!

What did you do You sold a fallen price? And then when the price rises regret and you're side because you sell it lower than you buy. Then you calculate how much you earn if you do not sell. Well, that's what happened to me. So keep in mind that patience and knowledge are the most powerful trading weapon to earn a great deal.

When bitcoins began to buy many, many also repented today, because it is so high and the rich and still holding their bitcoins are likely to be millionaires. I just ask my brother not to send your emotions to keep you in mind that if you fall and lose you will increase. That's it, and you earn that trading so much to keep pace. Believe me

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:37:03 AM

Yes, it is! Trading is really unpredictable! I am so much disappointed with my trading decision as of this time. Really did not expect that coins will go deeply to the lowest point. Need to wait patiently. Hope to finally get my luckiest time in trading.

Well emotions do really play a big role in trading. I lose a significant amount as well before because when the trade doesn't go my way, I would just think that price will not go up again and sell at a lose and after some time, price will go up again. I learned my lesson the hard way and now I have a trading plan beforehand to prepare for the battle in trading. Patience and knowledge is the key.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
star citizen

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:45:31 AM

If it were so bad there would not be so much trading volume on the market. But I also think holding is better.
Also, statistically, holders have much better results than most traders in terms of earnings, as long as they are holding the right assets.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:15:22 AM

Cheers!
I think here you made another big mistake before the loss of your money in the trading  , because in the starting you didn't made any analysis about the history price and also didn't made any analysis that how to make investment in the coins .
Every person in the starting remain noob/newbie only but here we need to work together with better discussion and analysis that makes us useful to make trading .
According to me in the trading don't buy the coin when the price is high , buy only those coins whose price is decreasing because that types of the coins are more profitable for us in small small 20-30% profit which are at low rate .
When the price of the bitcoin get rise then at that time the best coins were to buy Digibyte , bch , eth but no one made any discussion about that coin .
So change your mentility about the coins , if you want to make profit .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: