Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest in something very unique  (Read 6463 times)
olympuslabsbc

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:23:32 PM

We have a cool new project starting up at Olympus Labs - a crypto-based derivatives marketplace. Not only unique, but we'll be rolling out unique financial products to hedge risk and help you to profit in any market conditions. If you're into that, come check us out!

olympuslabs.io

You can join the Telegram chat and ask us questions anytime at https://t.me/olympuslabs

Hope to hear from you soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:37:18 PM

If you want to invest in something unique and promising which you will make a good return out of your investment. I suggest you invest into DIMND cause DIMND can be exchange into real diamond and diamond can be deliver worldwide.  However, their is coming up on this Nov 7 2017 and their ANN thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2306451.0

Lynchfondu

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:00:42 PM

I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned, but do some research on Gladius. They seem to be working towards a product that will address a problem that's not being addressed by current businesses very well: DDoS attacks and load times.

Also they're based in the USA, which gives the project even more credibility in my opinion.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:34:58 AM

If you want to invest money in ICO, then I would suggest you to invest in ICOs like universa, milkcoin or indahash. Universa is new cryptocurrency with lot of features. The next is milkcoin. Its actually a real world agricultural product integrated with cryptocurrency. Its actually farming related ICO. And the next is indahash. Indahash is already a well established company with offices all over the world, but now they are trying to integrate crypto into it .These three cryptoprojects are worth investing.
CryptoBerd

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.

Consider TokenLab(LAB) which uses Expanse(EXP).
TokenLab in still in it's ICO stage.    Expanse is still in the early stage, but achieving many of their milestones.

I am not employed or receiving anything from them.
(declaration:  I hold a small about of EXP)

Birdchain

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:48:30 AM

Birdchain team is looking for contibutors. For what I know their ICO will be at the end of November. It's not yet a widely known project but seems to be pretty promising. I've discovered them via LinkedIn, but you can find more info at www.birdchain.io. Let me know what are your thoughts about this project.

Hi guys!!

OUR ICO starts November 18th at 15:00GMT.

• Token symbol: BIRD
  • Used Blockchain: Ethereum
  • ICO price of token: 1 ETH - 42 000 BIRDS
  • Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH/person
  • Maximum contribution: 2000 ETH/person
  • KYC/AML is required from 2.5 ETH

First wave gets 50% bonuses.

Join us!
dominicjan

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:35:11 PM

I am a computer game developer. I fell in love with crypto. But traditional investors >DON'T GET IT< so I more or less have to look for founding from crypto people.

WHAT I WANT TO DO?

I want to create a crypto game service on android. Kind of like "Google Play” but only for Crypto. WHY not just use existing services and put crypto in your games there? Well there is no problem with inserting crypto payments into games you publish on Google. But Google may not like it and can take the game down. Furthermore what if you want to implement voluntary crypto mining in a game - that creates another potential app takedown risk.

But what if you would have an app store that monetizes just off crypto - by crypto payments and by implementation of mobile device crypto mining? How would crypto mining work? Once you use our store/service you can voluntarily agree for your device to be used as a crypto miner. What does it mean? Well Once you AGREE, and plug in your device to charge, and you are not using the device - for example when you go to sleep at night, the mining turns on. The imprint on the users experience is minimized. The amount of mega hashes is being converted into special in service currency (not crypto currency – but we could maybe talk about it as well) for example crypto diamonds. And then you can exchange those into any other ingame currency in any game you have downloaded from the service. Why is this cool? Most people who download apps don't pay for play. people don't like ads - and you enable people to not play for play and not watch ads and at the same time you give developers a reward by monetizing the hashing power users generate.

You can very easily implement this solution all across the world. When monetizing with ads you need to worry about fill rates and whether ads in your app are OK with the law in your region and providers and if they target the right demographic (there is a problem with adult ads being show to children for example), but with hashing power utilization and crypto payments it all scales with less hustle.

So services monetizing hashing power of unknowing users already exist and the company that does this pays 10.000$ per 1 M daily active users to the developer (so you can clearly make money by utilizing mobile hashing power). But our service would be tottaly voluntary (no scamming, no cheating). I currently live in Poland - you can get talent on the cheap here. This is a project that would require a medium sized team and would take a year to get a prototype and then roughly 2 more years (at the absolute worst) to get adoption up to the point to get a return on the investment. Please let me know if you like the idea or have comments.

You can get me at: dom at rympow dot com.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:29:10 AM

I think it's risky to invest all investments in a new crypto project. even investments in bitcoin at this stage are not so risky

Willful_Grok

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:16:36 PM

I wouldn't rush to invest quickly.  There are always new projects coming up.

///***********DaiWare   - A Leader in Artificial Intelligence Predictive Analysis********///
*********************DAIWARE*******************
///____DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN DIGITAL HEALTH ANALYTICS____///
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:17:26 PM

I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.

I would always prefer to choose 5 different projects than just one. There you have more opportunities to get back your investments plus interest.
If something going wrong, you will lose all of your money if you invested only in one project. Of the five, probably one will be full successfully and You will cover investment for others four
Xio

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:26:24 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 10:36:57 PM by Xio

As somebody who had stepped away from the world crypto for the most part of the last two years, the replies to requests like OP's are hilarious to read.
Why? 3/5 are just running yet another trash ICO and want to suck in money, ready to sell their mother for it. The other 2/5.. same same.. did I say insane?

C'mon, all that crap incentives for "investing" into something. That's basically saying "give 'us' all you money, we'll give you some OPM because we don't give a sh*t and run with it sooner or later anyways".

OK, enough rant. Here's the deal. Well, it is none.
I have this idea. It could be based on smart contracts, but doesn't have to.
It's going to change the world for better while offering a decent return, plus the business model has already been proven on a larger scale for years.
All it takes is visionary and smart enough people to bring it an a blockchain. Moving fast will be important, that's why I can't say too much about it or you will see a trash ICO with my exact words in what..a day or so?!  Grin

What I need is money and people. No, I'm not in a hurry. No, I won't spam you with PMs (most likely I'm not going to send a single one since I'd rather make it right and slow than..you get it).

Now I'm not even sure why I posted this. Perhaps just want to get the thoughts out of my head and want to hear whether this is even remotely interesting to others.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:17:54 PM

I think it's risky to invest all investments in a new crypto project. even investments in bitcoin at this stage are not so risky

It's all about taking risks and chance when it comes to investment in ICO or let it be any crypto currency but we need to do a complete research before investing into any ICO if the project and road-map is feasible and what will be the outcome and also we need to thing from consumer's point of view before investing into any ICO as most of us end up investing into a wrong ICO because we just follow the trend and now the latest trend is to invest on those coins which has started to increase the value and further investment creates more demand and increase the value further until it reaches a level and then crashes to the bottom so it's better to invest into those ICO which is realistic like Utrust, Ripple,United Traders.

Am I spamming? Report me!
levancov

Activity: 124
Merit: 26

Money will be useful if you know where to put it

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:25:30 AM

This is a problem for the crypto currency, it can be used for both drugs and terrorism. Therefore, it is necessary to regulate the crypto currency.
IA-bitcoin-talk

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:05:54 AM

Hello nor9854. We propose to check out our project WRIO Internet OS -- The blockchain-powered platform for developing a machine-readable Web 3.0 featuring automatic data processing.
At https://wrioos.com you'll find the intro, White Paper and other stuff.
Please let us know if you have questions. Thanks!
simongros
Copper Member

Activity: 64
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:45:56 PM

Perhaps you should look into joining a Bitcoin related hedge fund there are lots of them cropping about.
ForeverSmall

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:58:42 PM

there always new cryptocurrency everyday just pick the one that a lot of people pick and invest in it pre ICO and you may win very big
It can duplicate your money a lot of times
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:31:05 PM

Hi, I have a business idea and already developed the website except still some functionality to be done.

It's not a coin project however the currency of the project is Bitcoin so we can say that this is a cryptocurrency project.

I can guarantee you the business idea is one of a kind. If you are interest then we can discuss further.

Since I said  only some functionalities to be done, you may ask then why do i need investors?

Without proper advertising no business can survive and also I will need a very good server which will cost me a lot. If I find an investor to invest good amount of money then my gut feeling is the project will take over the market with lightening speed, or it will take time but the project will be a success I can guarantee!

Oh by the way .... I have no intention to scam anyone. Honestly speaking the goal from this project is to make people financially free. I have seen a lot of sufferings and I can't see it anymore.

Looking forward

Thanks

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:45:09 PM

DeepOnion is very unique, you should be interested in this cryptocurrency, by April I am sure you will double your capital easy. Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
lossy

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:51:26 PM

There are many ICO and pre-ICO currently running with high potential. You could check them in Coinschedule and look for something that would catch your interest. As I say there are many good investment around but I can't recall any unique project because almost all new projects focus on lending, health, mining, trading etc with almost same idea but with different way of execution so you better get something you are interested on so you can assess them easy which is best and fits for you. Goodluck,
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

It is a very risky decision in my opinion. Why are you choosing project in early stage? I think because of some recent incident. There were some early staged system who have given so much benefit to the public.

Some of them have given 3x to 60x return to the public at very next week but did you think if it behaves 180 degrees with you? Not of every system will give you the perfect benefit and most of them will vanish after some day. What will you do then? You should think about your decision again and take the right decision which will bring you some benefit. Take a look about some well placed project and think about to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: