Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to invest in something very unique  (Read 6463 times)
lassenbits

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

There is a project business named Block Aray, they have cleverly places there office in the middle of where all the biggest American supply chain & logistics companies have their headquarters. In May they will announce a major partnerships and one can only speculate if that is FedEx, TnT or one of these giants in the industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterfulcrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

Have a look into Tomochain.. You won't be disappointed in 1 years time Wink
mihelson

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

@crypto_pro01

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.

I organized a private investment pool.We have a very serious analytical department.
We select only qualitative and successful ICO projects. We recruit the backbone of investors with whom we will jointly invest in ICO projects. We will be glad to see you in our team of investors. Join our investment pool

https://t.me/ICO_Private
CryptoGOApp

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

Hi!

I just launched CryptoGO, an app that gives trading indications based on market data analyzing.
It helps people in their decision making process when it comes to buying or selling cryptos.

The app has a community feature and it's own EtherScan validated ERC20 token used as a reward to the most active users.

Here is the BT thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3415798.0
And the project's webstie: https://cryptogo.tech/

Best,
Martin
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

Why we don't invest in the ICOM Tomochain-Tomocoin project
Advantages and potential development:
1. Build up a separate blockchain, improve the weakness of Ethereum, increase the transaction speed of ETH from 18 transation/s to 1000 transation/s.
2. Tomochain also integrates with the ETH platform, which helps developers who want to create ICONS-based tokens on the ETH platform to easily switch to Tomochain.
3. Tomoapp is the first application running on the Tomochain platform. This will be a social networking site with strong ambitions in East Asia and South East Asia with huge populations.
4. The project has gone over half the roadmap with products such as Tomoapp, Tomowallet and Tomochain.
5. Dev Team: This is a big plus of Tomocoin. Along with a team of experienced engineers and renowned staging consultants, Tomocoin.io promises to be a network of blockchain calls.
jahn_quid

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:34:08 PM

I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.

Ha, hope your inbox is surviving.

If you're not exhausted, please to check out our project Quidli! We have a great team and we're still pretty early stage.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Cheers!
Sarra

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

Have a look into Tomochain.. You won't be disappointed in 1 years time Wink

#TomoFomo
You sir, are quite right!
BrokerD

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

Hello, I work for Arcadia Media group and we work with several high quality ICOs. If you are interested in getting discounted token prices through their private sales please let me know.

My Telegram: @BlockchainLD

Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

I want to advise a very interesting project for investment - Nuggets. Is a highly-secure e-commerce platform that allows customers and merchants to interact with each other and make purchases of goods and services. Check if you interesting.
OPEXDECAPEX

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:59:34 AM

there are a lot of interesting projects. However, if you are interested in the insurance blockchain field, you should check out fidentiaX
Birds

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

The plan is good but not easy to knowing something which is unique.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

Check Spectivvr
VR streaming platform and network with his unique tokens designed for p2p advertising
Devs have been invited to make vr recording of Emmys nominee events

It is just begining token is still below ico price

https://twitter.com/spectivvr

You can look my sig also blockchain betting together with sociall betting can be nice stream 
of passive incomes thay will share
Working beta will be ready for Mundial

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:44:42 PM

Check out these upcoming projects

1. Volt Tech- https://Volttech.io
2. Digipharm- https://digipharm.ch
3. Marginless- https://marginless.io
4. Delicia- https://delicia.io

Please research first.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:04:59 PM

~snip~
I believe if I invest in early stage, I will get more return.Also this is not just a pure business decision, I want to be a part of something that is revolutionary, something that bring good to people like bitcoin.
Anyway thanks for your watchlist.I will check out the projects you mentioned Smiley

Oh well yeah i admit it too, many ICOs in early stage gave us more return in short periode such as like SEC back then in 2015ish gave the investor 5x ROI from their investment and current price if i calculated it every investor got 60x ROI.
But remember,many ICOs out there just looking good in the theory but when they implemented it ? nah,they do nothing or we called it 'Run Away'.
And that part sounds good,how about looking at BowHead ? if they can colaborate with PTOY project and real pharmacists company it will lead us whole new level worldwide Healthcare.

One of those focused on Data [PTOY] (Created because of Ransom Ware)
And another one focused on Medical Device,and etc [BowHead]

PTOY ( On Exchanger )
BowHead (You still can participate in their ICOs)

PS :Both of them are a very good project/unique but remember,it'll not ensure you to get a profit even you can lose it nobody can see the future

First of all, the words "investment" and "earn" - they are from different worlds. Work is when you work. Investments are when your money is working. You can "make money on investments" (in terms of, to earn on the initial capital, then to invest it), but you can not "make money on investments". Unless we understand by this all sorts of "near-market" earnings such as brokerage and exchange activities, trust management, sales, analytics, education, consulting, etc. etc. But everyone who does this, the phrase "make money on investment" is usually not pronounced, calling their activities in other words.
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

I wanna advice good projects for my opinion which you can invest. The best coins which you can find on exchanges: NEM, Odyssey, DATA, ETN. Best ICO where you can buy coins: GlobalReit, XYO Network, CountingHouse.
MATTX

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

About DERO 

The Dero Project has written a unique new blockchain technology that is based on the CryptoNote protocol. Dero's goal is to create a unique state of the art blockchain technology with enhanced reliability, privacy, security, usability, and portability by bringing together some of the best proven technologies like the CryptoNote protocol and smart contracts, thereby allowing for the creation of truly private smart contracts.

The Dero development team has implemented complete SSL across the Dero network which is a first on any blockchain. This encrypts the entirety of our network traffic, which greatly reduces our attack surface, while simultaneously preventing ISPs or other users from analyzing Dero’s network traffic.

Dero's Key Features 

DERO is a completely new and unique CryptoNote blockchain written in Golang
    DERO is the first blockchain to have complete SSL in the P2P layer
    DERO will be the first CryptoNote blockchain to have 500 transactions per second on its native blockchain without any lightning networks, validators or off-blockchain solutions
    DERO will be first CryptoNote blockchain to have smart contracts on its native chain without any extra layers or secondary blockchains
    CryptoNote privacy
    Smart contracts
    Atomic swaps
    Mobile and offline wallets
    Lightweight wallets
    Subaddresses
    Escrow services on the blockchain
    Address signing and certifying
    Voting on a private blockchain

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508

DERO: CryptoNote Privacy + Smart Contracts   (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508)
Aleksand1

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:52:11 AM

if you search for unique project, then you will look up to my, I created this project that to help other, possibly to impress you  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3633214.0
AirP2PFoundation

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:20:54 AM

Read up on our project and our vision, I am sure you will find it interesting and revolutionary, we are creating a cloud based platform that will allow everyone access to a virtual computer streamed directly to their device, it is going to work on all devices, so anyone can run any game or app on any device easily, in short thats what our project is about, long version is that we are getting interested from all over the world now and we are actively meeting investors and they are showing us alot of interest, we are probably going to take on 1-2 investors for the company, but people can ofcourse always buy themselves a part of our currency aswell, the price WILL go up after ico, we will launch on the major exchanges and ensure market liquidity in the future so there is only one way up after launch and that is up.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

Believe me:
The token ERC20 WSPU2 is very UNIQUE...
Investing in it few dollars is a good deal...and if you are doubtful spend a little time for the airdrop faucet.

elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

I will recommend the following Cryptocurrency for your to invest in
1. XDAC: the project is really promising, you can check out the details online
2. KANADE: A Japanese origin, the project will be superb too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: