Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with Ripple ?...  (Read 658 times)
FrenchBTC (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:50:37 AM

Hi,

I'm wondering why Ripple has this continious small fall trend on the market since mid-may and lost more than half of its value.

Even if we're on a BTC "rally", is there something I did'nt catch on the number 4 capitalization ?

Hello ! Would like to learn more about BTC...
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:46:01 AM

I think Ripple will rise a lot.. it is still a startup
Others coins are growing much harder. Maybe people want fast money

No Signature right now...
SonnetStar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:15:56 AM

I think Ripple will rise a lot.. it is still a startup
Others coins are growing much harder. Maybe people want fast money

Yeah but at one point ripple was the fast money. Now it's gone from 20k satoshi to like 4k satoshi its lost not than 3/4 of its value

Wish I had sold when it was at the top or even closer to top =\
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:38:28 AM

about a month ago someone said XRP will reach 4000% and dominate shit ans stuff. price was still above 7000 satoshi by that time.

i made the following chart from back in 2015 and the fist big pump of Ripple. and said the same thing is happening again. now we are about 1 month after the point i highlighted in below picture:

and it will continue down this path towards the 2 digits again. currently at 3500 satoshi

ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2045168.msg20396991#msg20396991

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:44:52 AM

Hi,

I'm wondering why Ripple has this continious small fall trend on the market since mid-may and lost more than half of its value.

Even if we're on a BTC "rally", is there something I did'nt catch on the number 4 capitalization ?

Because they used it as a p&d coin. Many people is tricked by them. There is nothing special with the project. they pumped and they are dumping it slowly whenever there is enough volume to sell.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:56:39 PM

Even if ripple was legit with a world class product 38 billion is a lot of weight to be dragging along with it. Im staying the hell away from this one.  Even at .05 cents I'm staying away.  Not with all the potential out there. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Rich_The_Crypto_Lover

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:29:29 PM

Please excuse the ignorance, but what exactly is the premise behind Ripple? And why has it dragged out so much? Other projects have launched and shown more initial success even with much less potential support and hype. On face value shouldn't it be doing much better?

Like I said, please excuse the ignorance I just have questions as I read so much about this currency and I'm curious in investing.

Thanks in advance

R
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: