Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin gold mining guide - what do you think?  (Read 918 times)
kshilov (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Jobs for crypto experts, telegram: @ksshilov

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

Just released official BTG mining guide (with comments from BTG team):
https://howtotoken.com/mine-bitcoin-gold-ultimate-guide/

Will be appreciated for comments.

Howtotoken expert driven community ICO: https://howtotoken.com/join-community/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kshilov (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Jobs for crypto experts, telegram: @ksshilov

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:18:09 PM

Any Zcash miners who are going to switch?

Howtotoken expert driven community ICO: https://howtotoken.com/join-community/
fynxgloire

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:55:04 AM

I am going to switch, I just need to make a wallet somewhere.
Is there anywhere we can make wallets yet?
eance

Activity: 402

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:16:06 PM

Not even wallet yet..😼
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:24:51 PM

have bunch of 1080s like 30+
willing to try
fynxgloire

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:44:06 AM

When can we start mining?
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:23:40 AM

Just released official BTG mining guide (with comments from BTG team):
https://howtotoken.com/mine-bitcoin-gold-ultimate-guide/

Will be appreciated for comments.

I have been mining pool and solo mining BTG for weeks, what do you want to know?

Today there is only one pool "POOL.GOLD" and its been running 3 weeks and idiots directing 1000K sols/sec has to it so they can re-direct the hash to a profitable equihash pool ( no working software )

U must have a "G" address in order to mine, but they turned that off, easy to mod the current code to enable 'mainnet' just two lines of C++ in bgoldd-daemon.cpp that need to be commented out.

It take 2-3 days to download the BTG main-net block chain, may want to run prune to speed up the process, but then unless your solo mining, you don't need the full node,

Run the full node for a minute to get your 'G' address via CLI, do it now, don't wait until they release the code on github.com/btcgpu

POOL.GOLD is a scam, find a pool that works ( none right now ) that is paying out,

As of now there is no block-explorer that works, so there is NO way to know that any testnet coins have been paid out

Current release date will come&go like they last 4, NO way in hell this bitch will be ready 12nov

They haven't tested the testnet code, its not 100% implemented, most of it doesn't work

They haven't even written most of the new main-net code, where the hell is it going to come from?

Beware that 1000k sols/sec have been directed to pool.gold that be $1000 USD in zencash a day, if 12nov people start mining in MASS, then the re-direction of hash pool.gold to make these people up to $100k/day, if say they get 10M sols/sec hash-rate on pool.gold by IDIOT miners, hoping to get free shit-coin.
bitfools

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:27:13 AM

BITCOIN-GOLD ( bitcoin clone that uses equihash ) already exists, its called "BITCOIN-Z", and its 100% ready NOW

A 1060 rig will net you 2,000 BTCz's a day right now, why waste time with a new shit coin?

Zcash is real, why would ppl making REAL MONEY on zcash and/or zencash? Jump over to a scam-operation?
bitfools

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:33:41 AM

Download the wallet at github.com/btcgpu, compile and run

Start the daemon

Run the cli and type "getnewaddress" you will get a 'G'

But two weeks ago they turned off main-net and made the code just run in test-net, which generate 'mn' addresses that don't payout,

U MUST HAVE a "G" address, I think another BIG scam here is they want ppl to MINE on btc addresses or bad addresses the pool doesn't validate

ewbf example "miner -u "BTGisaScam" -p x -server pool.gold -port nnnn

This will run, teh BTGisaScam is a valid address, cuz they just want your HASH, they don't have any attention of paying shit out, even testnet coin

If U use a 'G' address U may get paid out, but there is no evidence as there is NO working block-explorer

I have been pool mining and solo mining on BTG 3 weeks and I have NEVER seen a payout testnet or mainnet

To get a 'G' address download the github, go into bgoldd-daemon.cpp, and comment out the two lines that say "if not -testnet exit()", then recompile, now you can run in mainnet

Then go to "bgoldd-cli getnewaddress"

Get your G, make sure to print and save the DUMPPRIVKEY

Good luck
fynxgloire

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:03:16 AM

Download the wallet at github.com/btcgpu, compile and run

Start the daemon

Run the cli and type "getnewaddress" you will get a 'G'

But two weeks ago they turned off main-net and made the code just run in test-net, which generate 'mn' addresses that don't payout,

U MUST HAVE a "G" address, I think another BIG scam here is they want ppl to MINE on btc addresses or bad addresses the pool doesn't validate

ewbf example "miner -u "BTGisaScam" -p x -server pool.gold -port nnnn

This will run, teh BTGisaScam is a valid address, cuz they just want your HASH, they don't have any attention of paying shit out, even testnet coin

If U use a 'G' address U may get paid out, but there is no evidence as there is NO working block-explorer

I have been pool mining and solo mining on BTG 3 weeks and I have NEVER seen a payout testnet or mainnet

To get a 'G' address download the github, go into bgoldd-daemon.cpp, and comment out the two lines that say "if not -testnet exit()", then recompile, now you can run in mainnet

Then go to "bgoldd-cli getnewaddress"

Get your G, make sure to print and save the DUMPPRIVKEY

Good luck

thx for your response, but why the heck would I go through all that trouble when I could just download this wallet here:
https://bitcoinz.global/en/#wallets

( if what you are stating is in fact true that Bitcoin Gold is BitcoinZ, is it? )

regards
bitfools

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:25:06 AM

thx for your response, but why the heck would I go through all that trouble when I could just download this wallet here:

( if what you are stating is in fact true that Bitcoin Gold is BitcoinZ, is it? )

regards

Because this is a SCAM, they generate a FAUX 'G' address for U, but they hold the PRIV-KEY, later U mine, and guess what, they steal your coin.

If U didn't generate YOUR address on a private off-line system, then its NOT  your address

Pls why are you even asking questions like this?

This is newbie 101, in time I think "Getbitaddress.com" which works offline will support BTG, then u might be safe, but for NOW U must assume that ANY  SITE THAT is called or call themselves ...

BTG*.COM is a SCAM site.

BTG*.org scam sites

BitcoinGold*.* are scam sites

Hell U want a 'G' address, I will make one for you and post IT and PRIV-key for you, and do as you wish Smiley

Every site on the internet is a SCAM, including sites that promise to generate you BTC addresses.

There is a REASON that we download the full-node software run it offline and generate our ADDRESSES offline with 'CLI', because then that way we know for sure that NOBODY but US has the private-key.

If U don't have the priv-key, you don't own the coin, if somebody else has/had access to the priv-key, then THEY OWN YOUR coin.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:55:31 AM

I would not be surprised if in one day they announced the cancellation of the project as it did segwit2x.
Guy's we so sorry but we cant run network of mixed btc and zcash, its impossible (C) Leo Cheesy LOL

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
lankyman

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:23:20 AM

have bunch of 1080s like 30+
willing to try

How did you get so many ?
gateway

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:38:11 AM

Our Pool is in testing right now and ready for main net..

See Sig for link!

fynxgloire

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:35:49 AM

regards

Because this is a SCAM, they generate a FAUX 'G' address for U, but they hold the PRIV-KEY, later U mine, and guess what, they steal your coin.

If U didn't generate YOUR address on a private off-line system, then its NOT  your address

Pls why are you even asking questions like this?

This is newbie 101, in time I think "Getbitaddress.com" which works offline will support BTG, then u might be safe, but for NOW U must assume that ANY  SITE THAT is called or call themselves ...

BTG*.COM is a SCAM site.

BTG*.org scam sites

BitcoinGold*.* are scam sites

Hell U want a 'G' address, I will make one for you and post IT and PRIV-key for you, and do as you wish Smiley

Every site on the internet is a SCAM, including sites that promise to generate you BTC addresses.

There is a REASON that we download the full-node software run it offline and generate our ADDRESSES offline with 'CLI', because then that way we know for sure that NOBODY but US has the private-key.

If U don't have the priv-key, you don't own the coin, if somebody else has/had access to the priv-key, then THEY OWN YOUR coin.

Thanks for your insight, just wondering, is Bitcoin-Z also a scam?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: