Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][ICO] GameCoin - All games of the world. One currency.  (Read 5556 times)
Veronica_WhiteSwan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:03:32 PM

Wow the allocation of funds for articles and blogs by 60%  Shocked is really a big project. I am happy because this project is intended for gamers in the world  Cool hopefully this project runs smoothly.
You really right, is it true that 60 percent fund for bounty blog? Hopefully can succeed and reach hardcap  Smiley
good luck

Yes, it is true indeed! Smiley
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

This project catch my attention.
Since i like game very much and this project giving a coins related with games.
That is just like a dream come true.
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:12:11 PM

Projects with other game concepts, projects like this always have a lot of selling points and many enthusiasts, so I guess, this project will not be difficult for development
This project has ICO time of only 19 days, it will not be a problem, you can certainly reach the sales target quickly, I hope I can join ICO later, may run smoothly

Thank you for believing in our project! You're welcome to join ICO! Please visit our website https://gamecoin.global/ and fill the "I want to invest" form. Good luck!
finles_mngr

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

Can anyone participate? Or are there any excluded jurisdictions?
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:21:52 PM

sound interesting with this project,how may i participate on it?

For example, you can sign this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeRDAIIJliDz2MLk5aZrFiCLtnCLv5UHz4bLcNEY4ZLXG81fg/viewform to participate in the Signature Campaign. Thank you!
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:25:54 PM

Very interesting start-up. I think they will succeed!

Thank you! Cool
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:43:21 PM

With it's interesting concept of the coins, this is really really worth to have our attention.
Really nice sir.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:53:41 PM

Having this coins doesn't really interesting, This look like that it will give a good access for gamer to get their tokens to play their favorites games.
So it will just giving benefits for gamers.
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:56:07 PM

Gamecoin always be interesting, like this project that sounds very good, I'm interested in bounty campaign and plan to join soon, I'll keep to see the progress of this project

Hello!
If you're not yet a participant of the Bounty Campaign you are welcome to join!
If you want to be the first to receive the latest news about the GameCoin project please sign this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSet5KxNl0WyE0fLFHUGKTITHAx8gA2Q3D4ykIJjCb_Sz_ISRA/viewform
Thank you!
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:59:00 PM

applying for the social media campaign

Thank you!
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:10:01 PM

I would very much like to be part of this project!

Hello,

Please carefully read the terms of the Bounty Campaign, maybe one of your accounts in social networks is suitable. Or you can upgrade your rank on bitcointalk.org to Jr. Member and join the Signature Campaign.

Thank you!
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

Пpивeт я тoжe пpиcoeдинилcя к кoмпaнии bounty a кaк пocтaвить вaш aвaтap и пoдпиcьHuh

Здpaвcтвyйтe!
Bce BB кoды иcпpaвны. Пoжaлyйcтa, yбeдитecь, чтo вы cкoпиpoвaли кoд пoлнocтью. К coжaлeнию, вы нe мoжeтe пpиcoeдинитьcя к Пoдпиcнoй Кaмпaнии, тaк кaк вaш paнг- Newbie. К yчacтию дoпycкaютcя тoлькo paнги: Junior Member, Full Member, Senior Member, Hero и Legendary. Cпeциaльнo для poccийcкoй ayдитopии мы coздaли oтдeльный тoпик - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060217.0
Cпacибo зa вaш интepec к пpoeктy!

Hello!
All BB codes are valid. Please make sure that you have copied all BB code. Unfortunately you can not join the Signature Campaign, since your rank- Newbie. Ranks that are allowed for participation: Junior Member, Full Member, Senior Member, Hero and Legendary. Specially for the Russian audience, we created a separate topic - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060217.0
Thank you for your interest in the project!

Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

can you add slack invite into ANN

thx

Sure!
Could you please give your email address.
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:57:32 PM

Joined for Twitter campaign

Thank you! Smiley
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:04:54 PM

This project catch my attention.
Since i like game very much and this project giving a coins related with games.
That is just like a dream come true.

Exactly! We give gamers the opportunity to earn real money by playing their favourite gamesWink
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:11:11 PM

Can anyone participate? Or are there any excluded jurisdictions?

Of course! The Bounty Campaign is still ongoing! Smiley
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

With it's interesting concept of the coins, this is really really worth to have our attention.
Really nice sir.

Thank you for your attention! The GameCoin project will succeed! We are working very hard to make it happen! Smiley
Veronica_WhiteSwan

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:32:22 PM

Having this coins doesn't really interesting, This look like that it will give a good access for gamer to get their tokens to play their favorites games.
So it will just giving benefits for gamers.

Hello,
You're not right, our project gives benefits to everyone. GameCoin will increase the revenue of the gaming industry by 3 times- by 300 billions dollars per year!
It will allow gamers to earn on their hobby - thousands of dollars per person per month!
GameCoin will allow to monetize all free users, accordingly, the game manufacturers will earn well on this, nothing while not losing!
finles_mngr

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:04:32 PM

So US citizens are allowed? Since, you know, all these legislation isssues with the status of ICOs... Embarrassed
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:15:20 AM

COOL project. I joined! Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: