Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy  (Read 25273 times)
USDE_Community (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:03:16 AM

Update #2

Starting from 25.09.2017 we are listed on Yobit - https://yobit.net/en/trade/USDE/BTC . It is a small recognition of our efforts. We have taken in consideration all the exchanges and we reached a consensus that Yobit is the best alternative to start.

Starting from today, coinmarketcap.com has been notified of all the updates, new website, new explorer and new exchange. The explorer will be updated with the current value.

We will apply to list USDE to more pools.

What are the next steps for USDE?

1. Consolidate our volume on Yobit
2. Get listed on new exchanges. One member of our community has submitted USDE to C-cex.com voting list. Thank you g1itch. We will also add it on Novaexchange voting list. Bleutrade has been also notified. One of our team member is Level 3 on Poloniex and he already submitted to be list once again on Poloniex, and a second team members is waiting for his level 3 confirmation. Bittrex will add USDE after we update the algo.
3. Update the coin algo. we are looking to improve USDE algorithm, to implement multiple features like segwit and electrum. It will take time but we will get there. Also we are working on Android and Ios wallets.
4. Building a community - We have started our efforts to find more devs that could join our existing ones. We want to build a community of devs, content creators, editors and marketers. 

Thank you for your support and patience and we reiterate the fact that we are here for you in case you need support. For more updates please follow us on Twitter/USDEOfficial or just to meet us join our Discord Group https://discord.gg/2bRbvad

Kind regards,
USDE Core Supporters
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luckyguy2807

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:49:08 AM

Dear USDE Community,

We have prepared for you our #2 Giveaway .

In order to participate please see the guidelines. https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18391.0
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:18:26 PM

Update #2

Starting from 25.09.2017 we are listed on Yobit - https://yobit.net/en/trade/USDE/BTC . It is a small recognition of our efforts. We have taken in consideration all the exchanges and we reached a consensus that Yobit is the best alternative to start.

Starting from today, coinmarketcap.com has been notified of all the updates, new website, new explorer and new exchange. The explorer will be updated with the current value.

2. Get listed on new exchanges. One member of our community has submitted USDE to C-cex.com voting list. Thank you g1itch. We will also add it on Novaexchange voting list. Bleutrade has been also notified. One of our team member is Level 3 on Poloniex and he already submitted to be list once again on Poloniex, and a second team members is waiting for his level 3 confirmation. Bittrex will add USDE after we update the algo.
3. Update the coin algo. we are looking to improve USDE algorithm, to implement multiple features like segwit and electrum. It will take time but we will get there. Also we are working on Android and Ios wallets.
4. Building a community - We have started our efforts to find more devs that could join our existing ones. We want to build a community of devs, content creators, editors and marketers. 

Thank you for your support and patience and we reiterate the fact that we are here for you in case you need support. For more updates please follow us on Twitter/USDEOfficial or just to meet us join our Discord Group https://discord.gg/2bRbvad

Kind regards,
USDE Core Supporters

Great info for all member here, but i think this coin can swap coin not used at the moment! because 16 bilin is big
USDE_Community (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:40:52 PM

Update #2

Kind regards,
USDE Core Supporters

Great info for all member here, but i think this coin can swap coin not used at the moment! because 16 bilin is big

1.6 Billions, but there are only 1,2 billions available
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:41:38 PM

Update #2

Kind regards,
USDE Core Supporters

So, you are bringing USDe back to life? I think your timing is perfect and as a long time holder, thanks! Hopefully you guys are for real, seen so many of these "revivals" that fall apart in a couple months that I have to be skeptical. But, I'll move some mining hashs over to it and see how it goes. Thanks for your ongoing efforts!

PS: Any response from CMC?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
USDE_Community (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:55:13 PM

Update #2

Kind regards,
USDE Core Supporters

So, you are bringing USDe back to life? I think your timing is perfect and as a long time holder, thanks! Hopefully you guys are for real, seen so many of these "revivals" that fall apart in a couple months that I have to be skeptical. But, I'll move some mining hashs over to it and see how it goes. Thanks for your ongoing efforts!

PS: Any response from CMC?

Hey, we are here to stay if the community will back us, we are early USDE holders, volunteers. Regarding CMC, they have updated before the website and the ann and the explorer. Now we wait to see after 1 year the new marketcap.

We are always looking for honest members that want to help.
D_M

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:48:30 PM

Let me for your account and make a new design of the coin and will offer it to You . 2-3 different options. In what file format should be the logo of the coin ?
I also suggest to make a double sided coin. I do all this at their own expense
dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:35:26 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 10:31:58 PM by dac10

wow, I have some USDe from 2014 in my old wallet is possible recovery it? Or will this be a swap?
the original USDE max supply are 1.6 Billion (1,600,000,000)

Do you still have your wallet.dat file?

P.S. We're glad to see users that still holds USDE from the early days. This coin had a great community behind. We hope that we can become great again. USDE was traded on all major exchanges at that time.

I am very excited to see USDE still alive. I still have my wallet.dat with the coins withdrawn by Cryptsy before the bankruptcy.
I'd like USDE to be listed on Cryptopia.
Thanks to all of you for saving this coin.

I opened the old wallet and sync well.
I would like to make some donations in order to list USDE also on Cryptopia.
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:44:39 PM

Let me for your account and make a new design of the coin and will offer it to You . 2-3 different options. In what file format should be the logo of the coin ?
I also suggest to make a double sided coin. I do all this at their own expense

Any help is appreciated. If you have a couple of designs in mind, draw them up and upload the jpegs here or at our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/USDEcoin

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:48:05 PM

wow, I have some USDe from 2014 in my old wallet is possible recovery it? Or will this be a swap?

P.S. We're glad to see users that still holds USDE from the early days. This coin had a great community behind. We hope that we can become great again. USDE was traded on all major exchanges at that time.

I am very excited to see USDE still alive. I still have my wallet.dat with the coins withdrawn by Cryptsy before the bankruptcy.

Thank you very much. When we heard that there was a possibility of restarting this project, we we very excited. We are listed on Yobit right now and are looking to get on other exchanges. Our first day on, we are doing quite well so far. Around 4.5 BTC of volume. I think this resurrection is going to be popular. Any help we can get is appreciated.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
x2666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:24:21 AM

The ultimate success would be getting relisted on poloniex.

Big Vern can burn in hell.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
shidayat8

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:46:21 AM

Walet sync took a long time,

x2666

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:49:59 AM

Same here, but I pushed through it. At one point I accidentally removed my ethernet cable during the sync and had to start over from scratch after it corrupted. That sucked.

It would be great if somebody created a bootstrap for new or returning users.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
owner232

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:24:35 AM

Same here, but I pushed through it. At one point I accidentally removed my ethernet cable during the sync and had to start over from scratch after it corrupted. That sucked.

It would be great if somebody created a bootstrap for new or returning users.

The coin dates back for years, so unfortunately the transaction history is large.

I have created a bootstrap for you guys.

http://pool.whiterockserver.com:8080/bootstrap.zip

place those files in your appdata/usde folder

Telegram:@owner232
Discord: Owner 232#1337
dac10

Activity: 557

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:58:26 AM

I've watched network connections, I'm the only European among you in the United States... for now.
x2666

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:39:51 AM

Let's buy this shit up to $1 and we'll all be rolling.  Grin

USDE_Community (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:58:45 AM

Dear USDE Community,

It has been the first day after more than a year I think when USDE was listed and had a decent volume.

We have accomplish 2 out of 3 important tasks.

We have functional wallets, pool, explorer.
We are listed on a good exchange

Now we move on to the 3rd and most important thing: Updating the algo.

In order to do  that we are looking to hire more devs that could join us in developing and secure our algo.

If you have suggestions on what features we should implement please share them. We think that if we implement segwit along with electrum and them make a swap and burn unclaimed coins we would be on the right track.
After we analyzed the explorer and big wallets we think that more than 30% of the total coins mined so far are lost.

We will start next week posting bounties and rewards for our community members that could help us promote USDE. We are also taking in consideration changing the algo.

More great news will be presented in the upcoming days.

Thanks

Edit: Coinmarketcap has been notified regarding USDE, they have updated our website, explorer and ann links. We are expecting to see the current marketcap value.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:41:25 AM

USDE_Community, how will your crypto currency interact with the world of fiat money? Will there be problems with the law on a large scale?
USDE_Community (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:49:40 AM

USDE_Community, how will your crypto currency interact with the world of fiat money? Will there be problems with the law on a large scale?

I don't know exactly what are you talking about? USDE is a cryptocurrency just like btc, eth, ltc and so on. There are countries that recognize this new financial instruments, other countries are taking them in consideration, other countries sees them as common goods.

luckyguy2807

Activity: 266

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 09:04:39 AM

Hello Dac10, we appreciate your intention to help us for listing USDE on cryptopia. For the moment it is good that we are listed on Yobit. We are also on the voting list on c-cex.com but I think they have some issues, they are often offline. We are looking at this stage at consolidating our community, to hire some devs/ content creators/marketers to USDE.

We are looking for some unique partnerships but first we must have a stable value.

We can talk more on our discord group https://discord.gg/2bRbvad  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: