Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy  (Read 25273 times)
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:05:23 AM

Pretty interesting idea perhaps, Im just wondering if something like this would actually be successful in a year or so. Anyway to prove this? Or is the burden of research on me? Thanks!

We are discussing many ideas to update USDE from its beginning days. I think with any coin you have to look at the fundamentals and the team behind it. In our case, we have a good start, but we know we need to make improvements to bring USDE in line with today's coins.

We have been on Yobit for a few days now and have seen some good signs of renewed interest. More people coming here and engaging with us is a huge positive. We love hearing from people and discussing ideas that can be implemented in our chain.

EXCL coin did the same and added Masternode and others. May be if you do the same, it will sky rocket fast and give more impetus to others to use this. Plus we need to add this to other coin exchange as well.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
USDE_Community (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:36:07 AM

Pretty interesting idea perhaps, Im just wondering if something like this would actually be successful in a year or so. Anyway to prove this? Or is the burden of research on me? Thanks!

We are discussing many ideas to update USDE from its beginning days. I think with any coin you have to look at the fundamentals and the team behind it. In our case, we have a good start, but we know we need to make improvements to bring USDE in line with today's coins.

We have been on Yobit for a few days now and have seen some good signs of renewed interest. More people coming here and engaging with us is a huge positive. We love hearing from people and discussing ideas that can be implemented in our chain.

EXCL coin did the same and added Masternode and others. May be if you do the same, it will sky rocket fast and give more impetus to others to use this. Plus we need to add this to other coin exchange as well.

Hey Ruptan, if I remember correctly you were involved before in USDE? Or am I wrong?

We are thinking of getting on nova voting list and then to do the swap to the new coin/algo that we are currently working on. Nova supports swap, that is why I think they will be our second exchange.

We have been in contact with alcurex and poloniex to unfreeze USDE markets, no responses from neither one. We will keep pressing them. We have also contacted Bleutrade regarding listing USDE but still no response.

Due to the fact the the current algo is updated we are currently working on updating it and actively monitoring any suspicious activity. We recommend people to trade carefully.

Thanks,

USDE Core Supporters
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:26:44 PM

Hey Ruptan, if I remember correctly you were involved before in USDE? Or am I wrong?

We are thinking of getting on nova voting list and then to do the swap to the new coin/algo that we are currently working on. Nova supports swap, that is why I think they will be our second exchange.

We have been in contact with alcurex and poloniex to unfreeze USDE markets, no responses from neither one. We will keep pressing them. We have also contacted Bleutrade regarding listing USDE but still no response.

Due to the fact the the current algo is updated we are currently working on updating it and actively monitoring any suspicious activity. We recommend people to trade carefully.

Thanks,

USDE Core Supporters

You are right. I did supported them in the beginning and mined at that time. But I was not part of the DEV if that is what you were referring? But I am willing to help anyway I can including DEV updates. Thanks

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:17:29 PM

I try to get some coins

ic25

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:56:28 AM

Do you have some news?
USDE_Community (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:04:37 PM

Do you have some news?

Starting from Tuesday we will announce our short and medium term goals: New Algo, Swap and News Platform.
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:45:38 PM

This is norm?? Undecided

1 USDe = 0.00000016 BTC
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:39:40 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 03:26:20 PM by k0er

This is norm?? Undecided

1 USDe = 0.00000016 BTC
0.00000002 sat  its over? Smiley

YANDEX
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:56:58 AM

This is norm?? Undecided

1 USDe = 0.00000016 BTC
0.00000002 sat  its over Smiley

Looks like people found out we were back on an exchange. It's OK. We are working to revamp the coin with updated tech and will be back in it for the long run.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

1 USDE = 2 satoshi Cry
I,m buy for 30 and 16 satoshi  Huh Embarrassed
k0er
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:28:52 PM

This is norm?? Undecided

1 USDe = 0.00000016 BTC

Looks like people found out we were back on an exchange. It's OK. We are working to revamp the coin with updated tech and will be back in it for the long run.
can a few words about the plans? maybe people will buy coins. it's cheap now

YANDEX
RB25

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:17:56 PM

This is norm?? Undecided

1 USDe = 0.00000016 BTC

Right now, we are looking at a coin swap with an updated algorithm and a couple of new features to help those in the US get a hold of crypto in an easier way. This was a coin created in 2014, so it has been out there for a while and we had a large community at the time. The original dev suffered a serious accident and we are in contact with him to help us bring USDE into line with the newest cons/tokens. It is a process because we all have daytime jobs and families, but we are constantly talking about the road ahead on a daily basis.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
k0er
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:08:44 PM

This is norm?? Undecided

1 USDe = 0.00000016 BTC

Right now, we are looking at a coin swap with an updated algorithm and a couple of new features to help those in the US get a hold of crypto in an easier way. This was a coin created in 2014, so it has been out there for a while and we had a large community at the time. The original dev suffered a serious accident and we are in contact with him to help us bring USDE into line with the newest cons/tokens. It is a process because we all have daytime jobs and families, but we are constantly talking about the road ahead on a daily basis.
it's nice to hear that the coin has a future Smiley I still regret that I didnt buy XBY at a price of 1 sat(  Perhaps USDE should go in a similar way?

YANDEX
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:57:45 PM

This is norm?? Undecided

1 USDe = 0.00000016 BTC
0.00000002 sat  its over Smiley

You did mean "coins/tokens" right?  Grin Grin

Anyway, are you planning 1:1 swap and what is the proposed time frame?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
RB25

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:29:23 AM

This is norm?? Undecided

1 USDe = 0.00000016 BTC

We have been talking about a 1:10 swap, bringing the total down to 160M. This is more in line with what current coins are doing with their totals. Yes, I did mean "coins/tokens". I didn't even see that, good catch.

As for the time frame, we are not sure yet. One of our new team has some experience with coding and established a pool, but to take the next steps, we are looking for and experienced coder/dev to help us with the swap and algorithm update. We posted about it in the last few pages and posted a description on Moneo, but if anyone can help us, we would love to hear from them.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:20:33 PM

This is norm?? Undecided

1 USDe = 0.00000016 BTC

We have been talking about a 1:10 swap, bringing the total down to 160M. This is more in line with what current coins are doing with their totals. Yes, I did mean "coins/tokens". I didn't even see that, good catch.

As for the time frame, we are not sure yet. One of our new team has some experience with coding and established a pool, but to take the next steps, we are looking for and experienced coder/dev to help us with the swap and algorithm update. We posted about it in the last few pages and posted a description on Moneo, but if anyone can help us, we would love to hear from them.

Sounds good, thanks for answering my questions.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
oneoff

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:25:37 PM

I miss USDE in Blockfolio, tips for general adoption. Contact Blockfolio, it's free of charge adding coins that are listed on exchanges they support.

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
RB25

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:04:31 PM

Sounds good, thanks for answering my questions.

That is no problem at all. Thank you for asking them. Lots of people read the threads and don't ask their own questions and just assume what they want. The more questions people ask, the more knowledge gets transferred. We appreciate the discussions and support.

I miss USDE in Blockfolio, tips for general adoption. Contact Blockfolio, it's free of charge adding coins that are listed on exchanges they support.

I will contact them. Thank you.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
D_M

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:22:07 PM

guys, how are you?
D_M

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:26:10 PM

Hello guys, how are you ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: