April 16, 2024, 04:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GIO] GRAVIO - Ultimate over-UCS: AI, IoT & E-Commerce inside  (Read 376642 times)
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 01:37:10 PM

So is this coin also IoT? The market Internet of Things will soon be a sensation and maybe GIO will receive some impact from this future move.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bolivarcoin

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:39:15 AM

Why GIO price is going down?

pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 04:12:31 PM

You can mine Graviocoin at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u <YOURGIOWALLET> -p c=GIO,mc=GIO

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=GIO

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
dobcrypto

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 11:12:54 PM

We can mine on main graviex pool witout any fees, so... No need zerg or zpool.
Am I wrong?

CryptoStudent8

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 09:54:52 AM

Great project, I like that you earn hourly dividends for holding the coin.
trossminingpool

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:23:35 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2020, 05:30:23 PM by trossminingpool

dedicated mining ports and improved stratum!
Payout 3 hours!
GIO Coin has been tested and got a couple blocks!
Come out give it a try!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-trossmining.de:3436 -u GIO Coin wallet -p c=GIO

Set Difficulty c=GIO,d=500000 ( Use rental suggestion )
Set miner name c=GIO,d=500000,w1 (wait site update)

antminerguruguy

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 09:37:09 PM

I have coins pending in the wallet at graviex.net for months is this a scam now will you not be turning the exchange wallet back online?
spixxen

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:36:07 PM

I have coins pending in the wallet at graviex.net for months is this a scam now will you not be turning the exchange wallet back online?

Yeah, what is up?
antminerguruguy

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 11:00:57 PM

Well where the fuck are my gio exchangable for fuck sakes....  Its been over 6 fucking months now.... I enabled the dividend too you fucking cock roaches where the fuck is my gio turn the wallet back on you punks.
speedster.one

Activity: 147
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 01:00:58 AM

Yeah, what is up?

They keep saying "no information" yet they are the devs xD Grin Grin Huh anyone want to start a lawsuit?
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:36:34 AM

Yeah, what is up?

They keep saying "no information" yet they are the devs xD Grin Grin Huh anyone want to start a lawsuit?

Mining Dutch mining pool was mining GIO. It is a well known mining pool that mostly mines coins just when their profitability is higher which is when the difficulty for mining is relatively low compared to the average difficulty for the coin. At those times Mining Dutch throws as much mining power available for the algorithm on the coin. This pool-hopping abuses mining so that the profitability is lowered for those mining on other pools.
Now when you can't deposit GIO to Graviex exchange, Mining Dutch can't profit from mining GIO.
This means that if you are a bag holder of GIO coins you can't deposit to Graviex and sell your GIO. Will this go on indefinitely so that for bagholders of GIO the GIO coins are worthless?

https://www.mining-dutch.nl/
https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/graviocoin.php?page=login
speedster.one

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 02:31:16 AM

Yeah, what is up?

Mining Dutch mining pool was mining GIO. It is a well known mining pool that mostly mines coins just when their profitability is higher which is when the difficulty for mining is relatively low compared to the average difficulty for the coin. At those times Mining Dutch throws as much mining power available for the algorithm on the coin. This pool-hopping abuses mining so that the profitability is lowered for those mining on other pools.
Now when you can't deposit GIO to Graviex exchange, Mining Dutch can't profit from mining GIO.
This means that if you are a bag holder of GIO coins you can't deposit to Graviex and sell your GIO. Will this go on indefinitely so that for bagholders of GIO the GIO coins are worthless?

Check on the block explorer, the coins are in your address, the blockchain for GIO is still online, but the wallets on the exchange are offline. They are in your exchange wallet but they have not credited coins like the rats they ar
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:48:56 PM

Yeah, what is up?

Check on the block explorer, the coins are in your address, the blockchain for GIO is still online, but the wallets on the exchange are offline. They are in your exchange wallet but they have not credited coins like the rats they ar

I understand that the blockchain of GIO is working. By preventing the dumping of newly mined coins and also making it impossible to sell of longer term holdings from outside the exchange, the price downward trend is limited.
I think holders of GIO are entitled to an explanation for the exchange not crediting deposited of GIO since a number of months and also if and when it will be fully working. Are holders of GIO scammed bag holders?
speedster.one

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 09:28:41 PM

Yeah, what is up?

I understand that the blockchain of GIO is working. By preventing the dumping of newly mined coins and also making it impossible to sell of longer term holdings from outside the exchange, the price downward trend is limited.
I think holders of GIO are entitled to an explanation for the exchange not crediting deposited of GIO since a number of months and also if and when it will be fully working. Are holders of GIO scammed bag holders?

They just banned me from their discord, real scum bags, I called them theives and that the coins I had were in exchange address which I didn't have private key to which the coins I hadn't been credited for months. I think it's time this exchange got put down.
speedster.one

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 09:30:27 PM

They don't reply, each time they say "no info" and lie, they can atleast just give the coins we mined and put into wallet, stay away from this shit exchange, do not buy gio. Do not mine it.
radday55

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:46:04 PM

They don't reply, each time they say "no info" and lie, they can atleast just give the coins we mined and put into wallet, stay away from this shit exchange, do not buy gio. Do not mine it.
Thank you I'm glad not to waste my time their wallet will not connect to any of the open ports and I added the IP address in the link. will uninstall now  Grin
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 12:35:12 AM

I am not receiving the email in order to confirm my account.

And

Who should I contact to get my coins out of my desktop wallet? the wallet is not connecting with the blockchain. someone can send me the list of nodes to use? I earned Gravio coin from bounty and those coins are in a desktop wallet, it seems that nobody is using that wallet, how am I supposed to send my coins to the exchange before December for the swap?

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 02:03:18 AM

they had bad time because listing shit masternode coin when they are popular and now no one using their exchange , then having really much problem in thier exchange, btw have you ever try to reach them on telegram group, last time when i use this exchange, they were very active on telegram group for new shit masternode listing.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bassaliga

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 08:23:15 PM

received a letter from the exchange, I wanted to send coins to the balance of the exchange for swap, but the wallet does not work.
"Увaжaeмыe дepжaтeли мoнeт Gravio (GIO)!
B cвязи c пoдгoтoвкoй к cвaпy GIO, Baм нeoбxoдимo пepeчиcлить cвoи тeкyщиe aктивы GIO нa вaш биpжeвoй cчeт нa GRAVIEX дo 1 дeкaбpя 2020г. Пocлe этoй дaты дeпoзиты тeкyщeй вepcии GIO нa биpжy бyдyт нeвoзмoжны. Пpocьбa oбpaтить внимaниe: cвaп GIO бyдeт пpoвoдитьcя тoлькo нa GRAVIEX!
C yвaжeниeм, Aдминиcтpaция GRAVIEX"

Perhaps the owners of this exchange want to take away their coins from users. Be careful.
RNOVAKOSKY

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 02:37:57 AM

Working fine to me today (Graviocoin Core versão v0.1.8.0-c9643f9 (64-bit))

Roberto
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: