Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN] [ICO] [SUN] | SolarBankers | Bounty program UPDATED  (Read 23258 times)
Solarbankers

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:44:50 PM

When your first product is going to be released? Will you ship it internationally?

Products are ready. We will soon receive the financing to start our manufacturing facility. The product will be in the market hopefully by the end of 2018. Yes, we will ship internationally.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shaurman

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:43:10 AM

Good afternoon everybody! Can you tell me please, how much goes one SUN token cost now?
newboi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:49:44 AM

Good afternoon everybody! Can you tell me please, how much goes one SUN token cost now?
Hello. Of course we can. One token costs 0,000216 BTC now.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:33 AM

I’m very glad to hear that you work in this field since 2008 and you’re already experienced.  Can you tell us please what products have you already introduced and were they successful?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:55:44 AM

Hi everybody. Tell ne please, what is Sky-Ledger and why do developers of this project decided to use this mechanism as a base for their project?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:17:15 PM

It’s cool that you promote solar energy by giving users an opportunity to earn money with its help! I’m wondering if users of the platform can set a price for their solar energy themselves or will it be set automatically by the platform?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:19:16 PM

Tell me please, can an ordinary person install SunChain in his house in order to gather solar energy and then sell it to other people on SolarBankers platform?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

There’s too much bustle around the solar energy lately and there’s more and more companies that try to introduce something new in the market. So why do you think that you’ll succeed if there’s lots of organizations that have already tried to do this? All in all, just one more boring project.
askon

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:44:30 PM

There’s too much bustle around the solar energy lately and there’s more and more companies that try to introduce something new in the market. So why do you think that you’ll succeed if there’s lots of organizations that have already tried to do this? All in all, just one more boring project.

So do you mean that it’s better to use usual sources of energy that have low efficiency in terms of development of society and technologies? SolarBankers is going to offer something new due to use of decentralized model. Their project implies creating of a competitive environment for producers of solar energy while there’s monopole in the current energy market. All the parties will benefit from it.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:45:25 PM

So do you mean that it’s better to use usual sources of energy that have low efficiency in terms of development of society and technologies? SolarBankers is going to offer something new due to use of decentralized model. Their project implies creating of a competitive environment for producers of solar energy while there’s monopole in the current energy market. All the parties will benefit from it.
It’s very interesting how electricity consumers will benefit from it. In my opinion there’s no utility in it besides the fact that you know that you use solar energy.
askon

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:47:10 PM

It’s very interesting how electricity consumers will benefit from it. In my opinion there’s no utility in it besides the fact that you know that you use solar energy.

Let me explain you how a traditional market is operating: there’s a producer of energy and lots of intermediaries that provide it to the end user.  Each of them adds a commission for their services to the end price. That’s why the price increases. But you use SolarBankers, there won’t be any intermediaries so the price of electricity reduces by 20-30%. 
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:50:08 PM

Let me explain you how a traditional market is operating: there’s a producer of energy and lots of intermediaries that provide it to the end user.  Each of them adds a commission for their services to the end price. That’s why the price increases. But you use SolarBankers, there won’t be any intermediaries so the price of electricity reduces by 20-30%. 
Don’t forget that ecology benefits from using solar energy. Refuse of using power plants that run on fossil fuels will reduce the pollution of the atmosphere and the greenhouse effect, which has grown into a global problem for the whole planet over the past 100 years.
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:11:36 PM

Thanks for ANN, it really looks innovative and friendly environmental project. The world is thirsting any projects like yours. Wish your project go to the moon.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

Of course I understand that you wanted to increase the demand for your tokens when making them the only ones that can be used to pay for anything on your platform. But is it possible that there will be an opportunity to buy energy for fiat funds on the platform in the future?
Solarbankers

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:14:17 PM

Hi everybody. Tell ne please, what is Sky-Ledger and why do developers of this project decided to use this mechanism as a base for their project?

You can find an explanatory video about the features of SkyLedger here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI5oknr5big&t=

In summary:
- fully decentralized, innovative consensus algorithm
- super fast transactions and infinitely scalable
- no transaction fees
- energy sustainable
Solarbankers

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:15:27 PM

You nailed it down, very good explanation of what we offer! Smiley
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:07:44 AM

I’ve read that community microgrids will be used to connect the producers of solar energy and the users. Can you explain please, what is it and how does it work?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:09:57 AM

Good afternoon. I’m wondering, how many years can equipment for producing solar energy offered by the company to its users serve?
captcha01

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:11:54 AM

i read and look every item in this project thread, but i stiil confused about this project mean and mission, i think if i look this thread very interesting in the cover, but in content still did not complete, i hope this project will develop became big project
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

As far as I understand you will offer the equipment constructed by your own to the users.  How much will it cost and what will be its service life?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: