Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

We have more than 8 million usd raise. Its pretty huge, a lot of people like the project and the team can do great things with that money. I think things will continue to go well. I'm so impatient to see the value go up after the ico cause people will want more real token.
The investors are actively supporting the sale even on twitter. This genuinely makes everyone buy more and more real tokens when it can be easily bought rather than in a fluctuating exchange market.
according to the forecasts of the experts of the cryptvalut will only grow, so it's better time to buy REAL coins... always need to think not like everyone else - and not given to panic
this is real estate project, it's reliable as if to put money in precious metals
That's right, the crypto-currencies have just started to develop and the real estate project is a gold mine. The exchange binance is not Chinese so it will work further.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:34:07 PM

question for the team: will you guys sell some of the raised ETH for fiat immediately after the ico or at least diversify for safety?

They'll put it in a real estate fund while they're setting up their own Wink

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if they did.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:38:05 PM

Congrats on your ICO success! According to the REALbot in your Telegram, 35002 ETH has been raised so far as of 1 pm Pacific time today. https://t.me/joinchat/EuKMRkMXRcL6Rg5KUNQ4Mg
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:06:40 PM

Congrats on your ICO success! According to the REALbot in your Telegram, 35002 ETH has been raised so far as of 1 pm Pacific time today. https://t.me/joinchat/EuKMRkMXRcL6Rg5KUNQ4Mg

WoW, we are looking good, then we could declare the ICO a relative success, it isn't finished yet, but we could hope to gather more so we could afford more states to rent, continue the good work, we are doing the same in our part Cheesy.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:19:52 PM

WoW, we are looking good, then we could declare the ICO a relative success, it isn't finished yet, but we could hope to gather more so we could afford more states to rent, continue the good work, we are doing the same in our part Cheesy.

With all the FUD in the cryptoscene right now i'm impressed they managed to raise this much already. Out of all the real estate projects (although they don't all compete) i think REAL is showing the most potential.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:35:50 PM

With all the FUD in the cryptoscene right now i'm impressed they managed to raise this much already. Out of all the real estate projects (although they don't all compete) i think REAL is showing the most potential.

35k ETH is just crazy! A lot of projects just dream about collecting this much.
It means a lot of people believe in this great project. Really hope you will get what you need Smiley

Cant wait to see the first house REAL bought! Already something in mind? Some pictures maybe Wink
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:00:40 PM

when will you list your token?

Its actually already listed here: https://etherdelta.com/#REAL-ETH

Tokens are not transferable yet tho, I guess.

Etherdelta is decentralised peer-to-peer so the users decide which trading pairs are available. REAL tokens are transferable 7 days after the contribution period, so you can't trade there yet anyhow.

I hope they get listed on some good centralised exchanges though. On the site they state they already have a partnership with Gatecoin and are in talks with Bittrex, Liqui and HitBTC. Bittrex would be great!

Bittrex unfortunaly doesn't list many coins lately, almost none at all - regulations are a big issue for them. But it would be really nice to see REAL on Liqui or Binance even.

Will Binance still excist after the whole China debacle? I thought that they are China based?

I really don't know. I've been trying to reach Binance for 2 days now, but to no avail. Guess they are already down, so I'm glad I took all my coins out just a couple of days before. I haven't read anything about REAL being listed on Binance though. I think most (including me) are hoping for Bittrex if I read the comments Smiley

Binance is working fine and they are not China based so won't be affected.

Anyway, i see some people raising concerns about the amount raised and if REAL will be able to buy some properties. Remember that the ICO aint over yet, by the time it is over, i suspect ETH will have risen again and the raised amount will be like 3 mil higher at least.

Hope so!

question for the team: will you guys sell some of the raised ETH for fiat immediately after the ico or at least diversify for safety?

Pretty sure they will not sell all the raised ETH directly after ICO, probably just the amount they need time by time. The good thing is, ETH has good chances to go up in price again, so it would be waste of money.

Sure, I believe in ETH as well, but it's wise to at least liquidate part of it. And diversify the rest in several cryptos.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:02:17 PM

It means a lot of people believe in this great project. Really hope you will get what you need Smiley

Cant wait to see the first house REAL bought! Already something in mind? Some pictures maybe Wink

Maybe the new office for the REAL team!  Smiley

alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:09:15 PM

The project is interesting! I'll follow you!

I totally agree with you. so i do follow as well  Wink
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:17:23 AM

there has just been alot of scam ICOs lately, we can only hope for the best with real. Am confident in the team though.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:50:00 AM

there has just been alot of scam ICOs lately, we can only hope for the best with real. Am confident in the team though.
ICO is open for 13 days more so we can be sure much more will be invested. Crypto should recover by then which will encourage some undecided investors. 
Right now all we can do is wait and spread the world around the web.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:01:33 AM

ICO is open for 13 days more so we can be sure much more will be invested. Crypto should recover by then which will encourage some undecided investors. 
Right now all we can do is wait and spread the world around the web.

It seems hard to reach the hard cap in 13 days but, still they will get a shitload of investment according to me above 75k which is quite good itself.
Although no can predict crypto market so, let's see what happens.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:16:53 AM

with the decreasing price of bitcoin because of the rumors that are now spreading throughout web, eth and other altcoin are now suffering the contribution will surely be affected and the hardcap will be hard to reach.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:18:56 AM

Real estate is a big project and requires a lot of funds. Also after seeing their activities and their efforts 35k ETH is fair enough, even they deserve more to improve and expand their project.

With those issues, we become able to distinguish well which projects are scam and who are not
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:29:14 AM

Funding get slowed last days so probably it won't hit hard cap. But not worrying about it, we are in hands of a very capable team so they would do necessary adjustments.

I really wonder what will they choose to buy. We have to wait i guess Smiley

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:32:49 AM

Funding get slowed last days so probably it won't hit hard cap. But not worrying about it, we are in hands of a very capable team so they would do necessary adjustments.

I really wonder what will they choose to buy. We have to wait i guess Smiley
Yes, they said that they will keep going no matter how much they can raise.
Even their team also have their own invesment on this project.
ammosov

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:56:06 AM

AFAIK they already have three hotels on Ibiza that will be acquired this way. They have been pretty mum on who owns them now and how much they cost, though - or on what entity will actually own the legal title to them.

Ho ho ho! Have you been good? Get ready for your SantaToken!
FREE SantaTokens -- Airdrop just finished
Totally free -- no pay2play - no posts - no tweets - no sigs
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:31:17 AM

with the decreasing price of bitcoin because of the rumors that are now spreading throughout web, eth and other altcoin are now suffering the contribution will surely be affected and the hardcap will be hard to reach.

lot of ppl think to safe their money (cash money), but some ppl has different think, this time to buy more asset (altcoins).
if REAL investor think like that, they will buy more ETH and invest it in this project. so, the hard cap will reach during BTC up again.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:55:39 AM

AFAIK they already have three hotels on Ibiza that will be acquired this way. They have been pretty mum on who owns them now and how much they cost, though - or on what entity will actually own the legal title to them.

Isnt that the whole idea about blockchain, transperancy?
If thats the plan of REAL they should be open with everything from day 1... maybe they wait untill the deal is made before revealing everything (price, owner, ...)

But 3 hotels on Ibiza... NICE! Grin
All investors will get a  free room for one week and vip access to all parties!  Shocked Shocked
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:22:07 AM

Isnt that the whole idea about blockchain, transperancy?
If thats the plan of REAL they should be open with everything from day 1... maybe they wait untill the deal is made before revealing everything (price, owner, ...)

But 3 hotels on Ibiza... NICE! Grin
All investors will get a  free room for one week and vip access to all parties!  Shocked Shocked

Check out https://medium.com/@real_token/our-real-estate-potential-partners-70c2a0f8085b Those are some properties they are eyeing. Nice touristy places so monthly rent/income is high for all the investors  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: