Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:25:15 PM

Ok, I just finished reading the whitepaper. Everything is very well explained, the project and the team are solids.

The 4.0 rating is even low in my opinion on : https://icobench.com/ico/real

And the gold rating on : https://www.coinschedule.com/projects/1308/real-ico.html is totally deserved.

Good luck on your project Team  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:26:37 PM

Give me the link to the road map, I can not find. In Whitepaper isn't present. And this is a very important for me.

Am sure they will provide a road map, but I personally prefer when that's absent cos ppl view it, then feel entitled. The probability for hiccups goes out the window and if an agenda is slightly delayed. A lot of ppl start screaming about a scam.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

Give me the link to the road map, I can not find. In Whitepaper isn't present. And this is a very important for me.

P.7 and P.19 of the WhitePaper.

You have their growth plan. That's similar to a roadmap and if I think they don't have a true one with technical details.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:28:27 PM

Hey, I am curious about your project and have some question.

At your project we are able to buy REAL Tokens, which we can use to invest in real estate projects on your platform, right? If someone invest in this, he is sharing the right of ownership with x other persons, right? Can he also own, for example a house, by himself?  So in the whitepaper is written that you can rent this and generate income which will be split by owners and REAL, right? Who is leasing the place? The owners or will your company do this?

Sorry for the stupid questions, I am not really into real estate but interested in your project.

You can't own a house by yourself cos it a group funding. It's akin to a bunch of guys accumulating their cash together to buy an investment property, sports team, etc. Dividends are shared among everyone involved.

Ok, you can't own it by yourself alone, but who will do the maintenance and who will lease it to potential customers? Is REAL doing this and will be payed by the 10% fee?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:28:49 PM

Oh.. I understand why team focused in such different country ( USA and Spain).  Roll Eyes
All member of team from Spain.  Its their native country..  Roll Eyes
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

There is no road map in the whitepaper. may be on the site?
Why find road map?

Whole White Paper is their roadmap. Look at pages 7-9 and 32 - 34. There is explaining of their idea and examples of figures and gains that they want to achieve  Wink
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:31:49 PM

How much time will you need to develop and launch the platform? I would like to get more information about it. And attach the road map to the main page.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:32:48 PM

At your project we are able to buy REAL Tokens, which we can use to invest in real estate projects on your platform, right? If someone invest in this, he is sharing the right of ownership with x other persons, right? Can he also own, for example a house, by himself?  So in the whitepaper is written that you can rent this and generate income which will be split by owners and REAL, right? Who is leasing the place? The owners or will your company do this?

Sorry for the stupid questions, I am not really into real estate but interested in your project.

You can't own a house by yourself cos it a group funding. It's akin to a bunch of guys accumulating their cash together to buy an investment property, sports team, etc. Dividends are shared among everyone involved.

Ok, you can't own it by yourself alone, but who will do the maintenance and who will lease it to potential customers? Is REAL doing this and will be payed by the 10% fee?

My guess is they will handle that since they negotiating the deals. Am waiting for them to answer if the cost will be covered by the investors or extracted from the real's team  10%

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

"Investing in Real Estate is normally reserved to substantial sums.
With REAL users can own property with no minimum investment barrier."
- Really good that there is an opportunity invest a small amount
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

Oh.. I understand why team focused in such different country ( USA and Spain).  Roll Eyes

And what is wrong about that? as someone said usually you can buy property only if you are citizen. so nothing weird.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:37:00 PM

I'm seeing a lot of questions, lets hope there is a dev who can answer them all.

My sister was thinking about buying in Spain, maybe wait a little longer and wait for this platform Wink.
How far is the platform in development?
The pre-sale is only when you can invest 100ETH?

Great work guys!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:38:44 PM

And what is wrong about that? as someone said usually you can buy property only if you are citizen. so nothing weird.

I might be wrong but i think you completely misread that original post.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:46:35 PM

FIEX

Yes. Pre-sale will be in 24th of August and the minimum contribution for pre-sale is 100 ETH..
But you ll have bonus for purshaching first tokens also (for first 25.000 ETH - 25%, 25.000-50.000 - 20% etc..)
Heimer

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:52:21 PM

FIEX

Yes. Pre-sale will be in 24th of August and the minimum contribution for pre-sale is 100 ETH..
But you ll have bonus for purshaching first tokens also (for first 25.000 ETH - 25%, 25.000-50.000 - 20% etc..)

They need some strategic investors, probably for legal expenses. Secondly, these strategic investors probably won't dump real tokens after becoming tradable and instead hold for dividend profits.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:03:37 PM

FIEX

They need some strategic investors, probably for legal expenses. Secondly, these strategic investors probably won't dump real tokens after becoming tradable and instead hold for dividend profits.
yes, and maybe they will deal with a matter and pay taxes or the cost of registration in a particular country, Here 10% - nothing for the work done by the team
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:07:06 PM

My guess is they will handle that since they negotiating the deals. Am waiting for them to answer if the cost will be covered by the investors or extracted from the real's team  10%

I am really curious about this. Would give everyone the chance to invest in real estate even if you don't have too much money.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:13:02 PM

I am really curious about this. Would give everyone the chance to invest in real estate even if you don't have too much money.
You have a chance to make money this year by investing in crypto-currencies and powerful projects like this one. You are already lucky to study this project.
melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:13:17 PM

Oh... One more real-estate project  Roll Eyes
May I ask a question? You already have real company? Where is you company located? In which country?

From a post Melissa just made, am guessing Singapore

1) I hope you are satisfied with this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkg53nzzu5kins9/Email%20notification-COI%20%282%29.pdf?dl=0  
You are free to ask whatever additional document in the registry.

2) Correct, if we ask for 25% mortgage, investors only invest 75% of the property, pay its interests but keep 100% of the returns.

3) Cryptocurrency world is quite unique but I am a marketing person that does not know everything.

[/quote]

Actually, i think it a Spain based project but incorporated in Singapore. am sure Melissa will confirm.
[/quote]

Yes that is correct!
melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:14:40 PM

In short the concept is that me and suppose 10 others will put our funds in a property in honalulu and someone will rent it and the profit amount will be paid back to us according to our share excluding REAL's cut.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes you got it right Smiley
Heimer

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:18:07 PM

Oh... One more real-estate project  Roll Eyes
May I ask a question? You already have real company? Where is you company located? In which country?

From a post Melissa just made, am guessing Singapore

1) I hope you are satisfied with this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkg53nzzu5kins9/Email%20notification-COI%20%282%29.pdf?dl=0  
You are free to ask whatever additional document in the registry.

2) Correct, if we ask for 25% mortgage, investors only invest 75% of the property, pay its interests but keep 100% of the returns.

3) Cryptocurrency world is quite unique but I am a marketing person that does not know everything.

Actually, i think it a Spain based project but incorporated in Singapore. am sure Melissa will confirm.

Yes that is correct!

@Melissa - Singapore is for tax purposes? Little too far from Spain. As for your crypto knowledge, you've got plenty of time to explore this fascinating world as much as possible. ICO will start in about 2 weeks  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: