Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 187
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
Antuam (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:19:39 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 12:21:09 PM by Antuam

"Note: I post this message on behalf of "@Melissa_sapmaz" who can not add images as newbie user"
-----------------------------------------------

Dear Bitcointalk Community,

We are excited to announce our upcoming Token Sale for this month of August in the field of Real Estate investments.

Main info:

WHITE PAPER: http://www.real.markets/REAL_Whitepaper.pdf

We are creating a Real Estate investment ecosystem mixing two of the latest most successful disruptions: Real Estate Crowdfunding and Blockchain Technologies.

REAL Founders have invested USD 350.000 in the company, have a strong successful execution track-record and reputation, have founded and exited high profile online startups over the last 20 years and have held executive positions at Google, Yahoo and top Venture Capital firms in Europe. (Plenty of info and references in our site and white paper)

On August 31st we are doing a Token Sale of the REAL Token that will be a new virtual currency used to invest in Real Estate on our crowdfunding site and get profits (paid in ETH).

Please Join us on our Social Media channels:

TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/EuKMRkMXRcL6Rg5KUNQ4Mg
SLACK: https://join.slack.com/t/realtokensale/shared_invite/MjIyNjAxNjMyNjQ2LTE1MDE3Njg0MzYtYmNkNmVhM2VhMQ
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/real_token
FACEBOOK: https://fb.me/realestateassetledger
GITHUB: https://github.com/RealEstateAssetLedger/real_contract
MEDIUM: https://medium.com/@real_token/

Thanks in advance,

Melissa Sapmaz
Communications Director

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:19:59 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 09:03:25 AM by melissa_sapmaz

Many thanks Antuam, I am sure i will not be a newbie for much longer :-)

Happy to discuss the project with the community.

Melissa

pd. Update:

BOUNTIES ANNOUNCED

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068930.msg20657180

Thanks!!
BuyingFast

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

The girl from the first video is lovely.
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

this seems very very interesting. I have a lot of concerns about the legal implications about something like this. How do you purchase property in the US for example? How about the recent SEC decision.

Will be watching this closely...
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:45:45 PM

The girl from the first video is lovely.

Wink Thanks
epr929

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:47:39 PM

Aren't you going to start an airdrop or a bounty event? I think it will promote the liveness of your community
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:53:15 PM

Nice, this is an interesting project you have here, I'll be watching this project to see if for more good news.

melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:55:43 PM

this seems very very interesting. I have a lot of concerns about the legal implications about something like this. How do you purchase property in the US for example? How about the recent SEC decision.

Will be watching this closely...

Hi TronQuiX, thanks for your interest.

We will purchase property in the US in the same way the international funds invest in property in the US. There is an specific procedure to optimize tax but it is no problem when dealing with qualified advisors and professionals.

The recent American SEC statement regarding ICO's concerns americans and companies rising funds from americans. We are not accepting american investors and are based in Singapore.

Best,

Melissa
Minho++

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:09:09 PM

I have seen some a projects in the past wit a real estate theme, But for now I am really interested in this one, will waiting more update or news.  Wink
trikar

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:45:29 AM

Interesting ICO to follow.
 Great team behind and very involved not only in the project but also with the community answer all questions in different forums.
 Cheesy
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:28:57 AM

I have seen some a projects in the past wit a real estate theme, But for now I am really interested in this one, will waiting more update or news.  Wink
Interesting ICO to follow.
 Great team behind and very involved not only in the project but also with the community answer all questions in different forums.
 Cheesy

Many thanks, let me know if you have any questions on the company or token sale.

Best

Melissa
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:07:12 AM

Someone more knowledgeable than me (maybe the OP, why not) should make a comparison between REIT funds and such an ICO. This should tell us everything there is to know.
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:15:27 AM

Someone more knowledgeable than me (maybe the OP, why not) should make a comparison between REIT funds and such an ICO. This should tell us everything there is to know.

Good idea! We believe a crypto-REIT fund is a good project as well, but the idea behind our ecosystem is more ambitious and gives more control to the Token holder, as he/can build a custom portfolio, and has many indirect upside effects by introducing a Token as a virtual currency.

There are many comparisons available between REITs and RE Crowdfunding sites (See http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/071015/reits-vs-real-estate-crowdfunding-how-they-differ.asp).

"The idea behind both REITs and crowdfunding is that you get a piece of the pie without all of the risk. But there are pros and cons to each method.
The biggest drawback that many people have with REITs is that they generally include higher expenses. These are difficult to manage portfolios, real estate can come with some hefty maintenance costs, and there are profits to be reaped by those who run the companies. This translates into a lower rate of return for the investor."
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:07:40 AM

Great news!

"Congratulations your company has been selected to present your ICO at 100 Blockchain Investors Summit! Sorry for the delay, but out of nearly 70 submissions we've selected your company to present for 5 minutes at the ICO Pitch Competition on August 8th, 5:15 - 6pm Pacific Time /US. There will be three judges: Pierre Wolff, Toni Lane Casserly, and Kevin Hobbs."

Check the event on www.100xinvestors.com
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:19:46 AM

One real estate project is running at this moment with great response from the investors which will end on 30th August. I see nice timing for this project to go live immediately next day. Real estate industry is big and can absorb many projects to create health competitive environment. looks good whatever I read so far.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:21:01 AM

the team look professional,,
anyway have a plan to make a bounty campaign ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:30:57 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 02:05:30 PM by melissa_sapmaz

One real estate project is running at this moment with great response from the investors which will end on 30th August. I see nice timing for this project to go live immediately next day. Real estate industry is big and can absorb many projects to create health competitive environment. looks good whatever I read so far.

Thanks Memii for your nice comment. That is the same we think. Real Estate is very big and there will be many projects.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:06:30 PM

I really like real estate projects, be it in the real world or the world of crypto.

But in which country will this real estate project? More precisely where the project location was built later?

I have subscribed to newsletter and joined in your telegram group to get updated info.
melissa_sapmaz

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:09:39 PM

I really like real estate projects, be it in the real world or the world of crypto.

But in which country will this real estate project? More precisely where the project location was built later?

I have subscribed to newsletter and joined in your telegram group to get updated info.

Thanks Limmousine: Our company is based in Singapore, with office in Singapore and Barcelona, Spain.

In the Whitepaper there is some information about our initial investing strategy, we will start investing in Spain where we have direct access to very good opportunities now the economy is recovering and many Europeans are flocking to the Spanish coast. But we will also look into opportunities worldwide.

Our goal is that we become a global real estate crypto-investment powerhouse together with a very stable and growing Token.

Melissa
maritimo123

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:55:13 PM

looks like a promising project. is there a minimum for pre ico??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 187
  Print  

Jump to: